Jmart to race first 3 rounds of 450 SX

51xc
12/17/2017 2:15pm
LungButter wrote:
You guys talking podiums and points leading and all that jazz must have seen a different J Mart race SX than I have...hasn't he had are...
You guys talking podiums and points leading and all that jazz must have seen a different J Mart race SX than I have...hasn't he had are least one DNQ every year in the 250 class?

he's a 4 time sx winner and 2 time mx champion. the guy can ride. roczen dnq'ed as well and 'only' had 5 wins when he moved up to the 450 class. just an example...
BobPA
12/17/2017 2:22pm
51xc wrote:
he's a 4 time sx winner and 2 time mx champion. the guy can ride. roczen dnq'ed as well and 'only' had 5 wins when he...
he's a 4 time sx winner and 2 time mx champion. the guy can ride. roczen dnq'ed as well and 'only' had 5 wins when he moved up to the 450 class. just an example...
J-Mart has had plenty of time to prove himself indoors. He has not had a solid championship contending season yet. Where have you been? Numerous threads have been started on this.

I think you bros are being blinded by his awesome Daytona ride. He has been pretty lack luster besides that, compared to his outdoor standards anyway.
12/17/2017 2:38pm
LungButter wrote:
You guys talking podiums and points leading and all that jazz must have seen a different J Mart race SX than I have...hasn't he had are...
You guys talking podiums and points leading and all that jazz must have seen a different J Mart race SX than I have...hasn't he had are least one DNQ every year in the 250 class?

51xc wrote:
he's a 4 time sx winner and 2 time mx champion. the guy can ride. roczen dnq'ed as well and 'only' had 5 wins when he...
That's true, but did jmart ever look as good as roczen in 250sx? Outdoors he's great but indoors not so much..
markit
12/17/2017 3:21pm
Didn't he just run Paris and looked not so good? 5th with a less than stellar field.

The Shop

Bike Rat
12/17/2017 8:36pm
Hardpack has not been jmarts strong point. I hope he chills and try’s to build speed with no expectations.
Lightning78
12/17/2017 9:31pm
tek14 wrote:
His offseason racing didn't give hint that he would podium with 450.
Honestly I think it’s a terrible idea just my opinion but I think podiums are far-fetched at best and more of the concern of I think out of those three he’ll miss at least one main event just my take on it but he’s a great rider I just don’t think that he’s going to translate into the 450 well to start off
Lightning78
12/17/2017 9:34pm
51xc wrote:
BobPA wrote:
J-Mart has had plenty of time to prove himself indoors. He has not had a solid championship contending season yet. Where have you been? Numerous threads...
J-Mart has had plenty of time to prove himself indoors. He has not had a solid championship contending season yet. Where have you been? Numerous threads have been started on this.

I think you bros are being blinded by his awesome Daytona ride. He has been pretty lack luster besides that, compared to his outdoor standards anyway.
I could not agree more Bob and Daytona well it was an incredibly impressive ride people seem to forget that he got a massive holeshot and took the early lead that way yes he held people off but the track was more suited to the first one to get a whole shot I believe That was the case last year nonetheless he did great but I think that was a one off anomaly
RichieW13
Fantasy
2913th
12/18/2017 12:09pm
visser62 wrote:
J-Mart has failed to qualify for several 250 main events across his different years. I think he knew what he meant.
He hasn't failed to qualify for a main since 2015, for any round that he made it to the heat race.

For his career, he has made 33 mains out of 37 starts (89%).
nrosso391
Fantasy
2824th
12/18/2017 12:26pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You know that DNQ stands for Did Not Qualify right? I'm pretty sure J-Mart won't have any trouble qualifying and making mains events in the 250...
You know that DNQ stands for Did Not Qualify right? I'm pretty sure J-Mart won't have any trouble qualifying and making mains events in the 250 class.
What Supercross seasons have you been watching? He's missed 2 or 3 mains from terrible qualifying in the last 2 years.
12/18/2017 2:45pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You know that DNQ stands for Did Not Qualify right? I'm pretty sure J-Mart won't have any trouble qualifying and making mains events in the 250...
You know that DNQ stands for Did Not Qualify right? I'm pretty sure J-Mart won't have any trouble qualifying and making mains events in the 250 class.
nrosso391 wrote:
What Supercross seasons have you been watching? He's missed 2 or 3 mains from terrible qualifying in the last 2 years.
You must have him confused with CP377

Post a reply to: Jmart to race first 3 rounds of 450 SX

The Latest