Jmart

Skuzzy29
6/21/2018 1:39pm
THAT is how you handle things.
Exactly why I posted it here. Refreshing to see a team take responsibility for pushing too far and costing the riders.
kiwifan
6/21/2018 2:05pm
wasn’t it him and his brother on star with mechanicals a few years ago at high point? am i the only one that remembers this?
shredder22 wrote:
No you're not. Weigant and Langston both mentioned it multiple times during today's motos
A lot of 250 teams have had problems over the last few years of 250F's, I dont think any one team is better than the others
kiwifan
6/21/2018 2:06pm
They took responsibility for it. I’m curious why you feel that they owe us anything else.
milliebays wrote:
they're not obligated to anything. but if they want to garner fan goodwill or whatever theyre after by posting it to begin with, it behooves them...
they're not obligated to anything.

but if they want to garner fan goodwill or whatever theyre after by posting it to begin with, it behooves them to not assume their fans are morans and don't remember every other time a team has fallen on their sword solely to protect partners.

being open with fans gets you more fans. and thats what this is all about isnt it?
You’re welcome to that opinion. I didn’t interrupt that post as falling on a sword or to gather goodwill. I simply took it as personal accountability...
You’re welcome to that opinion. I didn’t interrupt that post as falling on a sword or to gather goodwill. I simply took it as personal accountability and letting us know it wasn’t a supplier/sponsor/partner. I don’t recall anyone else ever admitting they just pushed the limit. I liked it and have more respect for them which makes me more of a fan. Mission accomplished.
100% agree, well said
kkawboy14
6/21/2018 2:14pm
Jmarts stock is gonna go up now that online retailers have to start collecting sales tax.....

The Shop

Post a reply to: Jmart

The Latest