Jlaw riding at Dade city today

slipdog
1/12/2013 4:53pm
Ohhhhh yeeaaahhhhhhh!!!

1/12/2013 6:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2013 6:24pm
mooremoto wrote:
Dude, If you're from the 812, E-Ville, Kentuckiana, etc... How did u get this info? Guess you could have been riding down in FL for the...
Dude,

If you're from the 812, E-Ville, Kentuckiana, etc... How did u get this info? Guess you could have been riding down in FL for the winter months...

Brockman, sims, WBM, Gourley's?? Gotta be one of y'all
Since you asked my best friends uncles dog walkers cousin knows a guy that used to date this girl but they broke up cuz she wouldn't do anal.

My cousin was there and texted me.
1/12/2013 6:16pm
mooremoto wrote:
Dude, If you're from the 812, E-Ville, Kentuckiana, etc... How did u get this info? Guess you could have been riding down in FL for the...
Dude,

If you're from the 812, E-Ville, Kentuckiana, etc... How did u get this info? Guess you could have been riding down in FL for the winter months...

Brockman, sims, WBM, Gourley's?? Gotta be one of y'all
Just because I live here doesn't make me FROM here. There are also plenty of guys from this area that I am good friends with that are in the industry some pretty high up others riders. Like any place else in the Moto world we have our share of faux industry I know something you don't know folks. The trick is being able to weed out the BS. Sometimes I get it right other times wrong.

The Shop

GIwasB4
1/12/2013 8:54pm
BobbyM wrote:
brad lackey was riding out at carnegie yesterday....
Whats up Bob Myersdork?
mooremoto
1/12/2013 10:18pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2013 10:20pm
Just because I live here doesn't make me FROM here. There are also plenty of guys from this area that I am good friends with that...
Just because I live here doesn't make me FROM here. There are also plenty of guys from this area that I am good friends with that are in the industry some pretty high up others riders. Like any place else in the Moto world we have our share of faux industry I know something you don't know folks. The trick is being able to weed out the BS. Sometimes I get it right other times wrong.
Wow I'm impressed!

I didn't know I was conversing with a moto industry juggernaut!

Anyways, I just was wondering because i'm originally from that area. No offense meant, brotha-man

Now, if what you said "my best friends uncles dog walkers cousin knows a guy that used to date this girl but they broke up cuz she wouldn't do anal."; I would love to see some proof from this guy. I mean surely, in this information age your buddy MUST of taken a pic or two or even a video of lawrence, right??

And since there is a "share of faux industry" and "you know something you don't know folks", then maybe you could enlighten us "folks" on your "high up other riders." (Who, gncc guys like Rodney Smith down there?)

lmao..

I mean... sure as shit you can't possibly be formerly part of the industry with so many grammatical errors, and definitely not in PR... You sure you don't have carbon monoxide poisoning and black lung from working in Peabody coal mine?

get back at me industry mogul
1/13/2013 7:24am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2013 7:47am
mooremoto wrote:
Wow I'm impressed! I didn't know I was conversing with a moto industry juggernaut! Anyways, I just was wondering because i'm originally from that area. No...
Wow I'm impressed!

I didn't know I was conversing with a moto industry juggernaut!

Anyways, I just was wondering because i'm originally from that area. No offense meant, brotha-man

Now, if what you said "my best friends uncles dog walkers cousin knows a guy that used to date this girl but they broke up cuz she wouldn't do anal."; I would love to see some proof from this guy. I mean surely, in this information age your buddy MUST of taken a pic or two or even a video of lawrence, right??

And since there is a "share of faux industry" and "you know something you don't know folks", then maybe you could enlighten us "folks" on your "high up other riders." (Who, gncc guys like Rodney Smith down there?)

lmao..

I mean... sure as shit you can't possibly be formerly part of the industry with so many grammatical errors, and definitely not in PR... You sure you don't have carbon monoxide poisoning and black lung from working in Peabody coal mine?

get back at me industry mogul
Couple things Bro.

I don't know Rodney Smith but when Shane Nalley was working with the GNCC guys they were always at our tracks. Shane now drives the team Suzuki semi and works with James Stewart. When you go ride with him you do hear things that aren't on vital.

If you are from here than you should know all the guys that run this area. I am not a name dropper and if you are a casual fan you might not know some of these guys anyway. It is not unusual to find a few top guys and national level pros at our tracks. I used to live right outside of Mill Creek in Alabama and there were always top amateurs and pro teams riding testing there. You make friends unless you are an ass to people.

My grammar was poor because I did not realize there was a test and I was heavy into the Vodka.

I never said this was so cal or that I was industry. However with the internet and cell phones its not that hard to follow our sport from anywhere. I would recommend you start by listenin to PulpMx podcasts they are pretty good and a great way to pass the time.

Did you not see the pic in the thread? I mean you can't really bag on me for not having a pic when there is not only a pic but if you check Dade City's twitter there is a pic and they are claiming Jlaw is racing their winter series.

As for coal mines I hear of them not my thing but I have to respect anyone that can work underground all day. I could never do that.

You are fairly new here so get to know people before you decide they are posers. RupertX is from Ohio like you and he knows more about what goes on in this sport than half the guys in So Cal. I don't think it is your geography it's your interest level ?
88sdad
1/13/2013 8:39am
I'm friends with Ted Nugent and he knows this guy that likes to hunt.

Some times when I go deep into my mine, I hear Japanese people talking MX.

1/13/2013 8:47am
88sdad wrote:
I'm friends with Ted Nugent and he knows this guy that likes to hunt. Some times when I go deep into my mine, I hear Japanese...
I'm friends with Ted Nugent and he knows this guy that likes to hunt.

Some times when I go deep into my mine, I hear Japanese people talking MX.

You get your info straight from Japan? Bro you are a true insider.
88sdad
1/13/2013 9:35am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2013 9:37am
You get your info straight from Japan? Bro you are a true insider.
I'm, The Insider.

After I de-code the info I receive from the mine, I come back to my office. I then bounce only the secretes I want SoCal to know off the antenna on top my mountain. Do you guys know how mad Japan is right now at KTM over Traction Control?

mooremoto
1/13/2013 10:08am
Couple things Bro. I don't know Rodney Smith but when Shane Nalley was working with the GNCC guys they were always at our tracks. Shane now...
Couple things Bro.

I don't know Rodney Smith but when Shane Nalley was working with the GNCC guys they were always at our tracks. Shane now drives the team Suzuki semi and works with James Stewart. When you go ride with him you do hear things that aren't on vital.

If you are from here than you should know all the guys that run this area. I am not a name dropper and if you are a casual fan you might not know some of these guys anyway. It is not unusual to find a few top guys and national level pros at our tracks. I used to live right outside of Mill Creek in Alabama and there were always top amateurs and pro teams riding testing there. You make friends unless you are an ass to people.

My grammar was poor because I did not realize there was a test and I was heavy into the Vodka.

I never said this was so cal or that I was industry. However with the internet and cell phones its not that hard to follow our sport from anywhere. I would recommend you start by listenin to PulpMx podcasts they are pretty good and a great way to pass the time.

Did you not see the pic in the thread? I mean you can't really bag on me for not having a pic when there is not only a pic but if you check Dade City's twitter there is a pic and they are claiming Jlaw is racing their winter series.

As for coal mines I hear of them not my thing but I have to respect anyone that can work underground all day. I could never do that.

You are fairly new here so get to know people before you decide they are posers. RupertX is from Ohio like you and he knows more about what goes on in this sport than half the guys in So Cal. I don't think it is your geography it's your interest level ?
Couple more things Bro,

I'm not new around here. Yes this SN was created last year, but i'm not new to this board. Or mototalk, or thumpertalk, etc..

If you are "drunk on vodka" like stated above, don't try and jump on someone and sound like a total dip shit with my cousins sisters dogs bs... Lame, vital insider.

For not being a name dropper, you were quick to say Shane's name you damn hypocrite. If you're so close with the team maybe you could tell me the name of my friend who was Josh Strang's fromer mechanic? haha watch out for that trap you non "name dropper".

If you think i have no idea what track lies in Pell City, AL you are talking out your ass. Damn dude you're even telling me to listen to Steve Matthes? You must be an insider!

And i have all bases covered with Rup bro, I yelled at him at Reddd Budd a few years back.

Southern Indiana must not be treating you well man; or you need to lay off the collegiate women's drink of choice, Vodka.

Get back at me my dude
1/13/2013 10:32am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2013 10:35am
mooremoto wrote:
Couple more things Bro, I'm not new around here. Yes this SN was created last year, but i'm not new to this board. Or mototalk, or...
Couple more things Bro,

I'm not new around here. Yes this SN was created last year, but i'm not new to this board. Or mototalk, or thumpertalk, etc..

If you are "drunk on vodka" like stated above, don't try and jump on someone and sound like a total dip shit with my cousins sisters dogs bs... Lame, vital insider.

For not being a name dropper, you were quick to say Shane's name you damn hypocrite. If you're so close with the team maybe you could tell me the name of my friend who was Josh Strang's fromer mechanic? haha watch out for that trap you non "name dropper".

If you think i have no idea what track lies in Pell City, AL you are talking out your ass. Damn dude you're even telling me to listen to Steve Matthes? You must be an insider!

And i have all bases covered with Rup bro, I yelled at him at Reddd Budd a few years back.

Southern Indiana must not be treating you well man; or you need to lay off the collegiate women's drink of choice, Vodka.

Get back at me my dude
Southern Indiana sucks. I am here for work just like when i lived in Pell City for work and other places before that. I like collegiate women and I like vodka so that works for me.

You asked a question about INSIDER status I simply mentioned Shane lives right here and he is pretty inside. There are also a few invite only websites that have some great info. I never claimed to be an insider I just love the sport and follow it when I can. We live in a great time with Twitter, websites, live TV coverage, DMXS radio, and Pulpmx. It's better than ever in my opinion.

I can't stand the who is the bigger insider argument so you win you are obviously a Moto god that Roger Decoster, and Mitch Ask for advice. Do they fly to Ohio or do you go to them?

If you have been around for a while than you know these little exchanges are pointless.

I have family that lives in Wesley Chapel, FL right by Dade City and some of my family from Illinois are down there riding. They were all a little shocked to see Jlaw at the track especially on his old Yamaha. Our tracks here are all underwater. So if we want to ride we have to travel. Does that answer your original question?
88sdad
1/13/2013 10:47am
I know the guy who owned the Mustang ranch and he employed some of these collegiate women you speak of.

I have all the bases covered.
1/13/2013 10:52am
88sdad wrote:
I know the guy who owned the Mustang ranch and he employed some of these collegiate women you speak of. I have all the bases covered...
I know the guy who owned the Mustang ranch and he employed some of these collegiate women you speak of.

I am going to a visitation for one right now. She hit a parked dump truck? No one is saying if it was Vodka, textig, or what exactly happened?

Ask one of your Japanese insiders what's up with the air forks?
mooremoto
1/13/2013 11:04am
Southern Indiana sucks. I am here for work just like when i lived in Pell City for work and other places before that. I like collegiate...
Southern Indiana sucks. I am here for work just like when i lived in Pell City for work and other places before that. I like collegiate women and I like vodka so that works for me.

You asked a question about INSIDER status I simply mentioned Shane lives right here and he is pretty inside. There are also a few invite only websites that have some great info. I never claimed to be an insider I just love the sport and follow it when I can. We live in a great time with Twitter, websites, live TV coverage, DMXS radio, and Pulpmx. It's better than ever in my opinion.

I can't stand the who is the bigger insider argument so you win you are obviously a Moto god that Roger Decoster, and Mitch Ask for advice. Do they fly to Ohio or do you go to them?

If you have been around for a while than you know these little exchanges are pointless.

I have family that lives in Wesley Chapel, FL right by Dade City and some of my family from Illinois are down there riding. They were all a little shocked to see Jlaw at the track especially on his old Yamaha. Our tracks here are all underwater. So if we want to ride we have to travel. Does that answer your original question?
Well It took several post's to really answer my question. Which was how did you find that out etc, are you from Evansville etc??

Then you looked at my post count and must of though i was a noob, which apparently warranted the "my cousins dog yhatta yhatta" answer.

as you say-"If you have been around for a while than you know these little exchanges are pointless", why on earth do you have close to 7,000 posts?!?!

And you say you are not a name dropper... You eve name drop media sites and the dead motocrosser's society- "Twitter, websites, live TV coverage, DMXS radio, and Pulpmx".

Dude, if you ever want to do point, counterpoint- feel free to quote one of my intelligible and grammatically correct posts.

Get back at me if you want, "Moto God". I'll be talking to Mitch. lmao
mooremoto
1/13/2013 11:05am
I am going to a visitation for one right now. She hit a parked dump truck? No one is saying if it was Vodka, textig, or...
I am going to a visitation for one right now. She hit a parked dump truck? No one is saying if it was Vodka, textig, or what exactly happened?

WTH is "textig", bro? ^^^
88sdad
1/13/2013 11:05am
88sdad wrote:
I know the guy who owned the Mustang ranch and he employed some of these collegiate women you speak of. I have all the bases covered...

I am going to a visitation for one right now. She hit a parked dump truck? No one is saying if it was Vodka, textig, or...

Nice try, but it's the air shock that is pissing them off.
1/13/2013 11:18am
mooremoto wrote:
WTH is "textig", bro? ^^^
Textig is what happens when I fat thumb my iPhone it is easily confused with testing thanks to autocorrect and several other variations.

This could be why you are so concerned with my grammar. Truth is I don't give a crap. This is a Moto board not English class.

I do miss having a keyboard though it was so much easier.

And thanks for asking I kind of feel special knowing that you care.
1/13/2013 11:21am
mooremoto wrote:
Well It took several post's to really answer my question. Which was how did you find that out etc, are you from Evansville etc?? Then you...
Well It took several post's to really answer my question. Which was how did you find that out etc, are you from Evansville etc??

Then you looked at my post count and must of though i was a noob, which apparently warranted the "my cousins dog yhatta yhatta" answer.

as you say-"If you have been around for a while than you know these little exchanges are pointless", why on earth do you have close to 7,000 posts?!?!

And you say you are not a name dropper... You eve name drop media sites and the dead motocrosser's society- "Twitter, websites, live TV coverage, DMXS radio, and Pulpmx".

Dude, if you ever want to do point, counterpoint- feel free to quote one of my intelligible and grammatically correct posts.

Get back at me if you want, "Moto God". I'll be talking to Mitch. lmao
Listing media outlets is name dropping?

When you ask someone where they get their information and they recite back to you the names of their sources that does not count as name dropping. That is answering you question. Try to keep up. Are you sure you are not new at this? Oh yeah that's right you are on you 6th or 7th screen name.

Wonder why that is?
88sdad
1/13/2013 11:31am
I saw JFK in a parade once, I didn't salute, I just waved.
Team Ideal
1/13/2013 11:32am
Hey Dirty group of us IL folks going to MillCreek to suspension test next weekend. If your in the area or any of your kin are look us up.
mooremoto
1/13/2013 11:33am
Lol epic... you will take the bait every time, won't you??

Hit me up, fat thumb
1/13/2013 12:03pm
Team Ideal wrote:
Hey Dirty group of us IL folks going to MillCreek to suspension test next weekend. If your in the area or any of your kin are...
Hey Dirty group of us IL folks going to MillCreek to suspension test next weekend. If your in the area or any of your kin are look us up.
Thanks for the invite. I have to get some work done in the comin weeks. I am heading to ATL for the SC and ride day, then we will be going to STL, INDY, and doing the BTO sports can experience with JT$ at Vegas.

I need to make sure everything is in order so I can travel without headaches.

Check ou Monster Mountain, Sand Mountain, and Bremen if you can. They are all really fun. If you get rained out Sand Mountain is a great place to go it's located near Ft. Payne, AL it a very FAST track and sandy so it's a good place to go when it's wet out.
Team Ideal
1/13/2013 1:52pm
Thanks for the invite. I have to get some work done in the comin weeks. I am heading to ATL for the SC and ride day...
Thanks for the invite. I have to get some work done in the comin weeks. I am heading to ATL for the SC and ride day, then we will be going to STL, INDY, and doing the BTO sports can experience with JT$ at Vegas.

I need to make sure everything is in order so I can travel without headaches.

Check ou Monster Mountain, Sand Mountain, and Bremen if you can. They are all really fun. If you get rained out Sand Mountain is a great place to go it's located near Ft. Payne, AL it a very FAST track and sandy so it's a good place to go when it's wet out.
understand that. where's the ride day for ATL? we may have that weekend to play, trying to get ready for MillCreek spring classic and then start LLQ's though.

we went to Monster over Thanksgiving weekend and actually drove down to Sand Mountain yesterday, it was wet but rideable, came back home though bc it was overcast and didn't figure it would dry out much. talked to Billy think we're going back Monday the 21 to bust out some motos on the way home from MillCreek. never been to Bremen and really disappointed AMP closed up. hearing there's a new kick ass track called Shorter or something like that just south of Monster too. have fun at the SC's
BUTCH
1/13/2013 2:17pm
I rather have hime on my team that Tickle1 RC should give Jlaw a look see!
1/13/2013 3:16pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2013 3:39pm
I think if he was actually riding there. There would be more than one pic floating around.
@dadecitymx: Jason Lawrence practicing for Round 3 of the Winter ams!

Direct from their twitter. This isn't the first time has been spotted riding there. It may not be anything though who knows?
mxb2
1/14/2013 12:58pm
Couple things Bro. I don't know Rodney Smith but when Shane Nalley was working with the GNCC guys they were always at our tracks. Shane now...
Couple things Bro.

mooremoto wrote:
Couple more things Bro, I'm not new around here. Yes this SN was created last year, but i'm not new to this board. Or mototalk, or...
Couple more things Bro,

Get back at me my dude
Chris wolfe. Lol.

Post a reply to: Jlaw riding at Dade city today

The Latest