Jlaw riding at Dade city today

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2013 7:10 PM

When will some team get this guy back on a bike? Where would be finish with the stacked field we have today?

Free Jlaw!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

1/10/2013 7:14 PM

He would win. No doubt. Championship for sure. He would make everyone else look silly.


whistling

|

1/10/2013 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2013 7:20 PM

Wozney had a video up?

|

1/10/2013 7:19 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

He would win. No doubt. Championship for sure. He would make everyone else look silly.


whistling

I don't think he was ever fast enough to be more than a dark horse at best. After being out of the game for a while I can only imagine he has lost a step or two.

Who knows though?

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

1/10/2013 7:31 PM

I could see he and Hanson T-Bone'in each other in the LCQ. If you could get him to show up to race Dungey would have a mental breakdown!

|

1/10/2013 7:39 PM

Hell ya we need a good Jlaw Hanny fight in the last place LCQ race.

|

1/10/2013 7:48 PM

brad lackey was riding out at carnegie yesterday....

|

1/10/2013 8:04 PM

BobbyM wrote:

brad lackey was riding out at carnegie yesterday....

On a dinosaur?

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

1/10/2013 8:17 PM

He won a few races and that regional what...5-6 years ago? Get over it. You think years of after benders he's gonna magically show up and win races. He'd need a mclrath type blessing at this point to even live a decent quality of life from here out.

|

Don't hate the Stew bros!

1/10/2013 8:20 PM

If he showed up, RD5 might die laughing when he lapped him in the heat race.

|

1/10/2013 8:43 PM

slipdog wrote:

I could see he and Hanson T-Bone'in each other in the LCQ. If you could get him to show up to race Dungey would have a mental breakdown!

Dunge wouldn't even think twice about him.

|

1/10/2013 8:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2013 8:52 PM

slipdog wrote:

I could see he and Hanson T-Bone'in each other in the LCQ. If you could get him to show up to race Dungey would have a mental breakdown!

dirtnapper wrote:

Dunge wouldn't even think twice about him.

He couldn't work up the nerve to put a move on Barcia at A1, He'd fold like a cheap suit with JLaw on the line.

|

1/10/2013 8:50 PM

I'd loose my shit if JLaw came back. I'd probably fly to the race just to be there if it ever came true. Dudes gnarly and rips on a bike. I love how people wanna bag him for being on "benders" or "partying". He isn't too far off from a lot of the kids/guys you all root for week in a week out. He just doesn't care to keep it a secret. Off the couch and win, no. A little work and top 5/podium no doubt.

|

1/10/2013 8:54 PM

BobbyM wrote:

brad lackey was riding out at carnegie yesterday....

Sorry, Bob, but you've been here long enough to know that ex-pros can't enjoy riding after they retire. Anytime they get on a bike, it's to prepare for their comeback...


Wish I would have gotten to see Brad ride back in the day. Does he still haul ass?

|

1/10/2013 8:55 PM

maybe he had had his Lites status reinstated and is getting ready for the East coast?

|

1/10/2013 8:55 PM

I'd like to see him make a run for it, doesn't seam like he wants it though.

|

1/10/2013 9:23 PM

J.Saunders144 wrote:

I'd loose my shit if JLaw came back. I'd probably fly to the race just to be there if it ever came true. Dudes gnarly and rips on a bike. I love how people wanna bag him for being on "benders" or "partying". He isn't too far off from a lot of the kids/guys you all root for week in a week out. He just doesn't care to keep it a secret. Off the couch and win, no. A little work and top 5/podium no doubt.

Hahaha, what do you mean?!? Only jlaw is capable of that type of behavior wink

Who knows he could be teaching Sunday school for all we know haha

And yes would love to see him out there again, ppl's champ ohhhh yyyeeeeaaaaa brother

|

be another brick in the wall, or get clipped
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/10/2013 9:47 PM

OMG... stop the stupid Jlaw threads already!!!

|

1/10/2013 10:12 PM

BAMX wrote:

If he showed up, RD5 might die laughing when he lapped him in the heat race.

But could Dungey "pass" him? I doubt it...

|

1/10/2013 10:38 PM

Pics? Video? Roach in the ashtray? I need some evidence!

|

Mike

1/10/2013 11:00 PM

pics now

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

1/10/2013 11:49 PM

J-Law spotted? Yippy! Dude wouldn't even make the main....


Photo

|

1/11/2013 12:08 AM

Cigaro wrote:

J-Law spotted? Yippy! Dude wouldn't even make the main....


Photo

LMAO, that video is hilarious.

|

1/11/2013 12:46 AM

USA_Rider_ wrote:

Hell ya we need a good Jlaw Hanny fight in the last place LCQ race.

A fight over the last bong toke perhaps. And to whoever claimed J-Law podium/Top 5 with some training, YEA RIGHT, only if he lined up with the KTM SX50 kids, I got ocean front property in Arizona, special price just for you BRO!

|

1/11/2013 1:52 AM

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

On a dinosaur?

AWESOME POST!

|

1/11/2013 2:05 AM

BAMX wrote:

If he showed up, RD5 might die laughing when he lapped him in the heat race.

The Dunge would lap him twice on the sighting lap.

|

1/11/2013 4:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2013 4:37 AM

Did you ever think he still likes to just ride? He had his fame and is over it. Poeple on here keep dreaming every time he is out riding that he is making a comeback. Let the guy just do what he likes to do "Ride his dirtbike". I am sure he could still beat 99% of the people on this board.

|

1/11/2013 4:45 AM

geo309 wrote:

Did you ever think he still likes to just ride? He had his fame and is over it. Poeple on here keep dreaming every time he is out riding that he is making a comeback. Let the guy just do what he likes to do "Ride his dirtbike". I am sure he could still beat 99% of the people on this board.

Id say 99.99999% !!!

|

1/11/2013 4:48 AM

|

1/11/2013 5:06 AM

J.Saunders144 wrote:

I'd loose my shit if JLaw came back. I'd probably fly to the race just to be there if it ever came true. Dudes gnarly and rips on a bike. I love how people wanna bag him for being on "benders" or "partying". He isn't too far off from a lot of the kids/guys you all root for week in a week out. He just doesn't care to keep it a secret. Off the couch and win, no. A little work and top 5/podium no doubt.

"A little work and top 5/podium no doubt."

RV
Ryan Dungey
James Stewart
TC
Justin Barcia
Chad Reed
Davi Millsaps

I have one word for you: Intervention
|