Jlaw Racing done in 2010

KAWboy14
5/16/2010 7:51am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 10:50pm
MaxPower wrote:
[b]if the kid does anything he gets talked about. If he rides he is bagged on, If he doesnt ride he gets bagged on. The only...
if the kid does anything he gets talked about. If he rides he is bagged on, If he doesnt ride he gets bagged on. The only thing a rider can do in this sport is win and then eveyone loves him like Dungey. If Dungey was 5th this season people wouldnt be giving him the time of day.I like JLaw around just to see how upset people that dont even know him can get at him for what he does to himself.
do you have a real job?

when the guy next to you doesnt show up for days and then when he does show up, after 10 minutes goes home to feed his gold fish or check on the dogs and doesnt come back to work that day......does the office talk good or bad about him?
Coasty
5/16/2010 8:20am Edited Date/Time 5/16/2010 8:20am
MaxPower wrote:
[b]if the kid does anything he gets talked about. If he rides he is bagged on, If he doesnt ride he gets bagged on. The only...
if the kid does anything he gets talked about. If he rides he is bagged on, If he doesnt ride he gets bagged on. The only thing a rider can do in this sport is win and then eveyone loves him like Dungey. If Dungey was 5th this season people wouldnt be giving him the time of day.I like JLaw around just to see how upset people that dont even know him can get at him for what he does to himself.
KAWboy14 wrote:
do you have a real job? when the guy next to you doesnt show up for days and then when he does show up, after 10...
do you have a real job?

when the guy next to you doesnt show up for days and then when he does show up, after 10 minutes goes home to feed his gold fish or check on the dogs and doesnt come back to work that day......does the office talk good or bad about him?
People like winners more than losers but there are folks out there who like riders like Jlaw cuz they are colorful so he will always have a fan base. I just find it hard to root for someone who is always doing something that doesnt involve racing that leaves me shaking my head. He's young but that excuse only works for so long, you would think jail time would have woke the kid up. Why would anyone want to sponsor his team? They aren't contenders and Jlaw only makes the news when he does something moronic.
moto48
5/16/2010 9:14am
i just want to see him race.

i have a signed jlaw jersey from SX this year. anyone want it? i through with this clown.
yup
KAWboy14
5/16/2010 9:23am
MaxPower wrote:
KAWboy14 wrote:
do you have a real job? when the guy next to you doesnt show up for days and then when he does show up, after 10...
do you have a real job?

Coasty wrote:
People like winners more than losers but there are folks out there who like riders like Jlaw cuz they are colorful so he will always have...
People like winners more than losers but there are folks out there who like riders like Jlaw cuz they are colorful so he will always have a fan base. I just find it hard to root for someone who is always doing something that doesnt involve racing that leaves me shaking my head. He's young but that excuse only works for so long, you would think jail time would have woke the kid up. Why would anyone want to sponsor his team? They aren't contenders and Jlaw only makes the news when he does something moronic.
i like shorty but what was the last thing he won?

people like people who show up to work and work hard all day.........without crying, and not jumping up and down on somebodys kill switch,

The Shop

GHR
5/16/2010 9:24am
MaxPower wrote:
KAWboy14 wrote:
do you have a real job?

Coasty wrote:
People like winners more than losers but there are folks out there who like riders like Jlaw cuz they are colorful so he will always have...
First, marketing is done in various ways and often by people who dont care what or who the riders are.

Second, I would not say they are not condenders just yet, this team will be better than you think.
KAWboy14
5/16/2010 9:41am
3 or 4 more championships and that thing will be worth million$
5/16/2010 9:51am
burnside wrote:
Anyone spot this on Matthes twitter? "Just texted with GL- He will be at Hangtown on the same team, it will look drastically different and it...
Anyone spot this on Matthes twitter?

"Just texted with GL- He will be at Hangtown on the same team, it will look drastically different and it won't include J-Law."
how can jlaw racing not include jlaw? that kid is crazy.
SX only contract??Wink
jaeckle
5/16/2010 9:53am
Probably just a minor probation violation and got a 6mo alternative to incarceration. Probation is hard for guys like JLaw. He should have just done the time w/o paper.
oshow
5/16/2010 9:58am
MaxPower wrote:
KAWboy14 wrote:
do you have a real job?

Who knows I'm never around to hear them.
adamdf
5/16/2010 10:11am
okay so where is Jlaw? What happened to all the positive things he was saying in those videos on Transworld when he first got out? Man i just want to see the guy race, why isn't he? Somebody has to know...
SMITH201
5/25/2010 6:52am
SH_105 wrote:
No guys none of me going to JLaw is true, yes we WERE working on some things earlier in the year but nothing for me there...
No guys none of me going to JLaw is true, yes we WERE working on some things earlier in the year but nothing for me there for Outdoors. Also GL isnt leaving to Kawi and cant just "give" me his position on the team. I hear just as much as what you all do and I only believe as much as the person who told it to me is really credible for... Either way I hope they do go racing and Jason gets things straight, not only for racing but just personally for himself

You sure Sean? Wink
ML512
Fantasy
45th
5/25/2010 7:27am
Interestingly I don't see the J-law name on the bike on the shrouds and fender where it usually is has a different name now? Those blue letters i can't quite make it out, like Jupiter on the front fender and HR or something on the shrouds?
Taylor156
5/25/2010 7:46am
Only person who knows is Scott the manager and Jason, things will play out believe me
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
5/25/2010 1:49pm
he joined the navy didn't he... I told you guys..
Team Euro
5/25/2010 7:56pm
Looks as though a GP ride could be in store for this fella, He`d either become a respected class act or slither home undetected.
WideOpen
5/26/2010 4:09am
The Law finally got what he earned. The kid had MX/SX by the ass and cool guyed himself right out of he sport.

Can't say i fell sorry for him.
FTW 674
5/26/2010 4:46am
Hate to say it but....

Told ya guys so!

From TWMX

We chatted with former World and National MX Champion Grant Langston this afternoon, and he informed us that as of today, it looks like he’s out of a ride. Rumors have been floating around for weeks about some of the team’s sponsors pulling out, but we’ve also heard rumors about exciting new title sponsors on the horizon. Langston’s news, however, is disheartening.
“I’d still like to race the USGP this weekend, but at this point it looks like I’d have to do so on my personal practice bike,” he said.

No formal press release has been issued. Stay tuned…

Post a reply to: Jlaw Racing done in 2010

The Latest