Jlaw Racing done in 2010

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2010 5:14 PM

I heard from a reliable source that JLAW race team is done for 2010...And we won't see him racing again most likely til the last couple nationals.

NFM.

|

"i just don't understand, do I not understand you? Or do you guys not understand me? Because obviously there's a miss understanding!" Jason Lawrence

5/10/2010 5:24 PM

wow. What's at the last couple nationals that would bring him out to play if he doesn't have a ride?

|

5/10/2010 5:27 PM

Masonry wrote:

wow. What's at the last couple nationals that would bring him out to play if he doesn't have a ride?

warthog racing coming up..that would actually be cool

|

5/10/2010 5:27 PM

Im guessing he wants results to try and pull a ride for 2011, but that's just me as a fan.

|

"i just don't understand, do I not understand you? Or do you guys not understand me? Because obviously there's a miss understanding!" Jason Lawrence

5/10/2010 5:32 PM

FTW 674 wrote:

Im guessing he wants results to try and pull a ride for 2011, but that's just me as a fan.

You're from Jersey, and rumor has it that he is there for Mother's day. Is your source Jason Lawrence?

|

5/10/2010 5:42 PM

He will have to come back and win to pull a ride for 2011. I hope he does.

|

5/10/2010 5:58 PM

they looked done in 2009, too

|

5/10/2010 5:58 PM

I dont believe you, who told you this so called rumor?

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

5/10/2010 6:00 PM

FTW 674 wrote:

Im guessing he wants results to try and pull a ride for 2011, but that's just me as a fan.

Masonry wrote:

You're from Jersey, and rumor has it that he is there for Mother's day. Is your source Jason Lawrence?

Nice detective work.

|

5/10/2010 6:01 PM

Maybe chevron will sponsor them?

|

5/10/2010 6:05 PM

Jordan421 wrote:

I dont believe you, who told you this so called rumor?

you don't have to believe me man! you will believe me in two weeks unfortunately, though.

And no, I don't know him personally, just a big fan, that lives locale.

|

"i just don't understand, do I not understand you? Or do you guys not understand me? Because obviously there's a miss understanding!" Jason Lawrence

5/10/2010 6:07 PM

Surely he'd race round 1 if he was healthy, wouldn't he? At least he'd have some bargaining power if he had a good result.....

|

5/10/2010 7:00 PM

US Navy....

|

5/10/2010 7:02 PM

His sponsors must have finally got tired of him building camp fires with 100$ dollar bills.

|

5/10/2010 7:18 PM

As a fan of moto, that sucks. I hope he pulls something together. Even if it's not racing. Hope to see him back on a good team and ready to race. Good luck Jlaw.

BTW. My favorite rider is Dungey, so please save the Jlaw lover reply crap. I love racing and when he is on we all benefit.

|

5/10/2010 7:24 PM

Jordan421 wrote:

I dont believe you, who told you this so called rumor?

FTW 674 wrote:

you don't have to believe me man! you will believe me in two weeks unfortunately, though.

And no, I don't know him personally, just a big fan, that lives locale.

I hope you are wrong about this rumor...

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

5/10/2010 7:25 PM

Neutra wrote:

US Navy....

What about the Navy?

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

5/10/2010 7:29 PM

Neutra wrote:

US Navy....

Jordan421 wrote:

What about the Navy?

He's joining the Navy

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

5/10/2010 7:51 PM

Neutra wrote:

US Navy....

Jordan421 wrote:

What about the Navy?

Jarid332 wrote:

He's joining the Navy

I didn't think you could join the armed forces if you'd been convicted of a felony.

|

5/10/2010 7:54 PM

Maybe that's why Grant left the team.

|

5/10/2010 7:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2010 8:08 PM

Dang, the team manager I believe, told me he wasnt in vegas becuase he was preparring for outdoors. Also IDK if GL is leaving the team anymore, heard he had a bad getoff while testing the kawi. Also might have taken a peek over dangs shoulder when i saw he was texting gl...not sure wat about...

|

5/10/2010 8:04 PM

Jordan421 wrote:

What about the Navy?

Jarid332 wrote:

He's joining the Navy

WhKnuckle wrote:

I didn't think you could join the armed forces if you'd been convicted of a felony.

with the mess in the middle east, they became pretty lax on that

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

5/10/2010 8:06 PM

And this would surprise who???

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

5/10/2010 8:50 PM

Jlaw Racing to make a big comback in 2011 with BMW. Heard it from a reliable source.

NFM

|

Enter my Weekly Fantasy Series here: Weekly Fantasy SX Series
Enter my Full Season Fantasy Series here: Full Season Fantasy SX Series

5/10/2010 8:54 PM

Jlaw racing source told me!.....WHO GIVES A SHIT

|

5/10/2010 9:06 PM

I know what he made off 1 sponsor last year. I doubt he sunk a dime of his own money in the team, and I doubt hes having any trouble sleeping tonight.

|

5/10/2010 10:10 PM

No way is J-law going into the military!!! You GOT to be kidding me!

|

5/11/2010 3:34 AM

he already said he was in for the usgp. why would he not race nationals then.

|

5/11/2010 4:51 AM

I would hope for the sake of AMPM, he would at the very least race the California rounds, and the GP.

|

5/11/2010 4:52 AM

The team isnt done. Langston owns part of the team as well. I heard that if GL got the Kawi slot, that he would give his Yammy ride to Hamblin. Isnt that true SH105?

|