Jimmy Decotis retires from racing

Spudnut
5/27/2020 7:11am
Shaned9326 wrote:
Thanks a bunch bro and I’ve had many live blood samples done and it’s crazy to see the bastards under a microscope and the woman told...
Thanks a bunch bro and I’ve had many live blood samples done and it’s crazy to see the bastards under a microscope and the woman told me she never once had anyone that was diagnosed with fibromyalgia,dementia,chronic fatigue syndrome or Epstein Barr that didn’t have Lyme disease not one as it can mimic over 300 different diseases and is a bitch to find with the test most docs give you!!! Might help your pops to look into it and good luck to him as well!!!
Thank you for the knowledge! and good wishes. I’m going to talk to him about it for sure, might as well talk to the doctor about it and see what he thinks because his energy level is very up and down from day to day

It’s a very strange battle he’s fighting because it’s like a light switch, one day he has all the energy he needs and the next morning it’s like he didn’t even sleep that night
JRT812
5/27/2020 9:14am
I heart jimmy d
Alex.434
5/27/2020 1:12pm
All the best Jimmy D! From one Masshole to another... was always fun watching and rooting for you. Remember racing at Winchester Speed Park SX nights and seeing Jimmy D out there on a minibike straight killing it.

The Shop

Nairb#70
5/28/2020 3:42pm
Sad news, lots of nagging injuries over the years and now Lyme disease. There's a long list of New England riders who were a real tough bunch and "took the pain". JimmyD is on it. Hope he makes it back.

Post a reply to: Jimmy Decotis retires from racing

The Latest