Jimmy Albertson

Kyle_McNab
Edited Date/Time 7/25/2018 12:25pm
He’s a great interview on the plup mxshow. Real honest with everything. It would be cool if he got a wil Hahn kinda job.
|
kage173
7/24/2018 10:36am
Haven't heard the latest interview, but yeah I'm surprised one of the teams didn't pick him up as a manager or something. He ran his own team and raced for several years and he damn well knows how to get peoples attention (even before Ronnie Mac).

That being said, the "I eat ass" sticker might've been a bridge too far that the teams don't want to cross and don't want to be associated with. That would be pretty understandable.

Regardless, I've always admired the guy for putting teams together and the way he rode. He and his brother seem pretty damn resourceful and seem to know the industry inside and out. They also look like a blast to party with.
7/24/2018 11:08am
I'm sure Matthes cleared it with Jimmy before the show that bringing up the split between him and Georgia was fine to discuss....... but damn if even I didn't feel a little awkward when Matthes said "Sooo, let's talk about your failed marriage..." (or something to that extent)...
MXMattii
7/24/2018 12:03pm
Ok so they talked about the marriage. Can anyone give me a short update why they split?
7/24/2018 12:21pm
kage173 wrote:
Haven't heard the latest interview, but yeah I'm surprised one of the teams didn't pick him up as a manager or something. He ran his own...
Haven't heard the latest interview, but yeah I'm surprised one of the teams didn't pick him up as a manager or something. He ran his own team and raced for several years and he damn well knows how to get peoples attention (even before Ronnie Mac).

That being said, the "I eat ass" sticker might've been a bridge too far that the teams don't want to cross and don't want to be associated with. That would be pretty understandable.

Regardless, I've always admired the guy for putting teams together and the way he rode. He and his brother seem pretty damn resourceful and seem to know the industry inside and out. They also look like a blast to party with.
You say that yet at Redbud Lucas Oil had the 69 CR250 complete with I EAT ASS swing arm sticker and no one batted an eye. I believe the girls were riding that bike this week. As an industry we cant be too upset over it if the sponsor of outdoors seemingly has enforced Ronnie Mac and the I EAT ASS campaign.

The Shop

coastie44
7/24/2018 12:33pm
kage173 wrote:
Haven't heard the latest interview, but yeah I'm surprised one of the teams didn't pick him up as a manager or something. He ran his own...

You say that yet at Redbud Lucas Oil had the 69 CR250 complete with I EAT ASS swing arm sticker and no one batted an eye...
You say that yet at Redbud Lucas Oil had the 69 CR250 complete with I EAT ASS swing arm sticker and no one batted an eye. I believe the girls were riding that bike this week. As an industry we cant be too upset over it if the sponsor of outdoors seemingly has enforced Ronnie Mac and the I EAT ASS campaign.
What exactly??
IceMan446
7/24/2018 5:19pm
kage173 wrote:

He said he didn't want an industry job right now. Said its too soon, but will pursue that at some point if he wants to.
IceMan446
7/24/2018 5:20pm
MXMattii wrote:
Ok so they talked about the marriage. Can anyone give me a short update why they split?
Said the marriage just ran its course. They had a lot to deal with as far as injuries and the team goes and that played a part in it.

Didn't give too much info other than that.
zehn
7/24/2018 5:22pm
Carrie and Nicole riding the Screaming Eagle with that sticker on it was the highlight of the weekend IMO
milliebays
7/24/2018 6:56pm
"she was at her best when times are tough"

reading between the lines a bit, but that CAN be a sign of a cluster B personality disorder.

sorry to goerigia, and please don't flame me too bad - just pointing it out.
HusqFan3
7/24/2018 7:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/24/2018 9:58pm
kage173 wrote:

This may be a stupid question but has JA officially been outed or confirmed to be Ronnie Mac? I know a lot of people suspected that to be the case but I’ve never known anyone to confirm as a fact as opposed to a suspicion/speculation. At the same time I’ve often wondered how it’s possible for someomne to drive around with the most conspicuous vehicle on the planet and still somehow maintain any degree of anonymity. So I’m not going to be surprised if i find out I’m the last person to still be in the dark on this...
tcallahan707
7/24/2018 7:57pm
kage173 wrote:

HusqFan3 wrote:
This may be a stupid question but has JA officially been outed or confirmed to be Ronnie Mac? I know a lot of people suspected that...
This may be a stupid question but has JA officially been outed or confirmed to be Ronnie Mac? I know a lot of people suspected that to be the case but I’ve never known anyone to confirm as a fact as opposed to a suspicion/speculation. At the same time I’ve often wondered how it’s possible for someomne to drive around with the most conspicuous vehicle on the planet and still somehow maintain any degree of anonymity. So I’m not going to be surprised if i find out I’m the last person to still be in the dark on this...
I'm not sure of anything official, since Ronnie Mac is "officially" his own persona. But yes, it's 100% Jimmy.
HusqFan3
7/24/2018 10:01pm
kage173 wrote:

HusqFan3 wrote:
This may be a stupid question but has JA officially been outed or confirmed to be Ronnie Mac? I know a lot of people suspected that...
I'm not sure of anything official, since Ronnie Mac is "officially" his own persona. But yes, it's 100% Jimmy.
Not saying you’re wrong but just curious what proof you’ve come across that makes you so certain? Or is it just a well known fact to those in “the know”?
Sully
7/24/2018 10:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/24/2018 10:18pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
Not saying you’re wrong but just curious what proof you’ve come across that makes you so certain? Or is it just a well known fact to...
Not saying you’re wrong but just curious what proof you’ve come across that makes you so certain? Or is it just a well known fact to those in “the know”?
Because it would be way too much of a coincidence if Ronnie and Jimmy just happened to look and sound exactly alike...

jeffro503
7/24/2018 10:12pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:
Not saying you’re wrong but just curious what proof you’ve come across that makes you so certain? Or is it just a well known fact to...
Uhh.....it's a 100% fact. Everyone and their pet monkey know's it's Jimmy.
tcallahan707
7/24/2018 10:14pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:
I guess that depends on what you consider as concrete evidence. There are plenty of clips that you can see his mouth or hear Jimmy's voice. He's been listed from Shawnee. He's ridden at Canard's many times (Canard was Ronnie at times early in Ronnie's "career" with Jimmy appearing as himself. Think "Scream".). So, outside of a confession, I don't think you will find anything "official". Beyond reasonable doubt seems to be the scenario here.
milliebays
7/24/2018 10:40pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
his bandana fell off at straight rhythm. plus voice. proximity/OKC. innuendo by insiders.

pattern recognition bro. i know it's getting non-PC to exhibit pattern recognition skills these days and all, but yea. it's there.
calcoast
7/24/2018 11:18pm
kage173 wrote:

You say that yet at Redbud Lucas Oil had the 69 CR250 complete with I EAT ASS swing arm sticker and no one batted an eye...
The "I eat ass" sticker was partially covered with a Lucas Oil sticker

Also noticed no more Trump riding the eagle...
HusqFan3
7/24/2018 11:27pm
Haha. Alright I’m convinced. Not that i doubted anyone to begin with was just curious what led you to conclude it was for certain Jimmy. If you think about it in this day and age it’s actually pretty impressive they’ve been able to keep it under wraps to the extent thy have: But agreed while there may not be a a single “smoking gun”, all the above evidence in totality is pretty close to conclusive. Appreciate the insight, gents.
Drtbykr
7/24/2018 11:49pm
Always thought he was kind of “too cool for school.”

Credit where it is due, he did well speaking on difficult personal subject. (been there)

Good job.
ruskymx
7/25/2018 5:47am
HusqFan3 wrote:
Haha. Alright I’m convinced. Not that i doubted anyone to begin with was just curious what led you to conclude it was for certain Jimmy. If...
Haha. Alright I’m convinced. Not that i doubted anyone to begin with was just curious what led you to conclude it was for certain Jimmy. If you think about it in this day and age it’s actually pretty impressive they’ve been able to keep it under wraps to the extent thy have: But agreed while there may not be a a single “smoking gun”, all the above evidence in totality is pretty close to conclusive. Appreciate the insight, gents.
There was a "smoking gun" on Robbie Maddison or Bilko'a snapchat last year at the Aussie open. They were all in the "dressing room" area and he had his helmet off. The snap panned around the room and when they realized they were on Jimmy, he quickly moved it. There may be a thread on it somewhere on here.
Kyle_McNab
7/25/2018 6:11am
Y’all really can’t but 2 and 2 together. It’s obvious jimmy is Mac. Makes total sense I remember when jimmy would boner air in the lcq when he won
Beeby
7/25/2018 6:39am
I heard some people in front of us are Red Bud discussing it. A guy said “who do you think it is” and they were then talking about options and I was like, really?! You can’t tell/haven’t heard it’s Jimmy.

The guy looks and sounds just like him.
hititpind
7/25/2018 6:41am
It was great that Matthes talked about his marriage. I think the show needs more personal info mixed in with moto.
7/25/2018 7:56am
It's all Jimmy now, but back in the day, 'Ronnie' was a mix of Canard, Brett Cue, and Jimmy. BQ365 can endo with the best of them.
huck
7/25/2018 8:07am
I know for a fact that RM69 is not Jimmy Albertson. You guys would be shocked to know who it really is...
mb60
7/25/2018 11:37am
Can you imagine Georgia moving from across the pond to bfe Oklahoma ? I'm sure most of the money he made went back into racing. Pretty sure that had to be a tough adjustment for her.
BobKerr
7/25/2018 12:03pm
Top two reasons for divorce:
1) Cheating
2) Money
motox331
7/25/2018 12:15pm
huck wrote:
I know for a fact that RM69 is not Jimmy Albertson. You guys would be shocked to know who it really is...
its JS7 I knew it
Panic_Rev
7/25/2018 12:22pm
huck wrote:
Watch RM69 crash at Nitro circus and then see who isn't riding because of injury. There are a few people that have filled the spot over the years.

Spoiler alert: Santa isn't real.

Post a reply to: Jimmy Albertson

The Latest