Jimmy Albertson

luke99
Edited Date/Time 6/12/2014 3:27pm
Does anyone know when back to basics ep2 is due to drop?
It's been like 3rounds now.
|
bq_365
6/11/2014 11:46pm
In the works as we speak! Since there was no room in their Sprinter for a film guy, MotoSport sent Jimmy and Gregg with a camera and they are relaying footage back to be edited. This series won't be every round like SX, but periodical throughout the series!
tek14
6/11/2014 11:52pm
Good news we are waiting Smile
2thefront
6/12/2014 1:13am
Speaking of jimmy though, what is wrong with him? This field isn't deep enough for him to have a best finish of 17th. He's a way better outdoor rider than that. He looked spent Saturday as Nick Schmidt was blowing by him late in moto 1. Is he really not in better shape than that? And I do realize he had a hectic week. Not trying to slam him, I'm truly puzzled.

The Shop

luke99
6/12/2014 2:11am
I'm sure the vid will explain all.
Cheers for the answer Brett.

Your videos are top notch too, if you ever come over to the UK for an event let me know. Always willing to help out.
Jakes Dad
6/12/2014 6:33am
2thefront wrote:
Speaking of jimmy though, what is wrong with him? This field isn't deep enough for him to have a best finish of 17th. He's a way...
Speaking of jimmy though, what is wrong with him? This field isn't deep enough for him to have a best finish of 17th. He's a way better outdoor rider than that. He looked spent Saturday as Nick Schmidt was blowing by him late in moto 1. Is he really not in better shape than that? And I do realize he had a hectic week. Not trying to slam him, I'm truly puzzled.
"Truly puzzled"? I think Jimmy has a little on his mind right now, after being hit with a major expense and all.
holeshot100
6/12/2014 7:08am Edited Date/Time 6/12/2014 7:09am
It was a tough week for Jimmy after Hangtown. Vehicle troubles almost immediately after leaving Hangtown and the van finally expired in Grand Junction, Colorado(about 3-4 hours from Lakewood). He suffered severe leg cramping at Lakewood for some unknown reason, but was determined to finish and not pull off even though he was going backwards rapidly.

Jimmy did setup a paypal fund to help with repair costs, and the feedback and help from fans has been unbelievable.
Here is a link if you would like to know more: http://www.jimmyalbertson.com/

The Albee Bros will miss High Point while having the Sprinter Van repaired. Jimmy bought the Sprinter to compete in the outdoor Nationals, even though he knew it would cost him to do the series. He is a diehard racer, and while he hasn't gotten the results he wants, he still is a top 20 guy in the highly competitive 450 class.

Big shout out to Fly Racing, Motosport.com, FMF, Merge Racing, and Rekluse along with all his great sponsors(LINK: .http://www.jimmyalbertson.com/?page_id=368) to keep things going outdoors.

A list of donators will be on JimmyAlbertson.com at the end of the week. Jimmy will also post the recipients of the signed Fly Racing Jerseys and EKS/Beer Goggles as explained on the website.

Thanks again for all your great support!

Albee Sr.

!

ricko
6/12/2014 8:21am
Bummer he won't be at High Point, hope all works out for him.
smit9722
6/12/2014 9:18am
It was a tough week for Jimmy after Hangtown. Vehicle troubles almost immediately after leaving Hangtown and the van finally expired in Grand Junction, Colorado(about 3-4...
It was a tough week for Jimmy after Hangtown. Vehicle troubles almost immediately after leaving Hangtown and the van finally expired in Grand Junction, Colorado(about 3-4 hours from Lakewood). He suffered severe leg cramping at Lakewood for some unknown reason, but was determined to finish and not pull off even though he was going backwards rapidly.

Jimmy did setup a paypal fund to help with repair costs, and the feedback and help from fans has been unbelievable.
Here is a link if you would like to know more: http://www.jimmyalbertson.com/

The Albee Bros will miss High Point while having the Sprinter Van repaired. Jimmy bought the Sprinter to compete in the outdoor Nationals, even though he knew it would cost him to do the series. He is a diehard racer, and while he hasn't gotten the results he wants, he still is a top 20 guy in the highly competitive 450 class.

Big shout out to Fly Racing, Motosport.com, FMF, Merge Racing, and Rekluse along with all his great sponsors(LINK: .http://www.jimmyalbertson.com/?page_id=368) to keep things going outdoors.

A list of donators will be on JimmyAlbertson.com at the end of the week. Jimmy will also post the recipients of the signed Fly Racing Jerseys and EKS/Beer Goggles as explained on the website.

Thanks again for all your great support!

Albee Sr.

!

Why not just catch a ride with rookie as he is staying at his house right now and driving to high point in his own sprinter?
2thefront
6/12/2014 10:26am
2thefront wrote:
Speaking of jimmy though, what is wrong with him? This field isn't deep enough for him to have a best finish of 17th. He's a way...
Jakes Dad wrote:
"Truly puzzled"? I think Jimmy has a little on his mind right now, after being hit with a major expense and all.
Like I said, I'm fully aware of that, but he didn't have that major expense on his mind at glen Helen and hangtown.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
6/12/2014 10:40am
2thefront wrote:
Honestly, I have kind of wondered that for quite a few years. I was at Ponca the year he absolutely dominated every moto he was in (still think it is a record number of moto wins). Typically, people that dominate like that at a high am level go on to be be front runners in the pros. Or at least many do. I know it is not for a lack of passion and from what I have personally seen not from a lack of talent. Heck we have seen him lately training out at Reynard's and know of his other training exploits so it doesn't seem to be a work ethic issue. I am a huge fan but there just seems to be an intangible(s) that he isn't running closer to the front. Perhaps it is mental, lack of confidence? BTW, I am NOT talking about just one race, like after the Sprinter issues.
aroark247
6/12/2014 12:46pm
bq_365 wrote:
In the works as we speak! Since there was no room in their Sprinter for a film guy, MotoSport sent Jimmy and Gregg with a camera...
In the works as we speak! Since there was no room in their Sprinter for a film guy, MotoSport sent Jimmy and Gregg with a camera and they are relaying footage back to be edited. This series won't be every round like SX, but periodical throughout the series!
Hey BQ, what's the deal with you not being in best whip at X games? Is it political runaround, or just mutual? watching vids of you throw it around has gotten me to where I am today, especially with the one footed turndowns. I think the whole mx community would love to see you in it
bq_365
6/12/2014 1:17pm
aroark247 wrote:
Hey BQ, what's the deal with you not being in best whip at X games? Is it political runaround, or just mutual? watching vids of you...
Hey BQ, what's the deal with you not being in best whip at X games? Is it political runaround, or just mutual? watching vids of you throw it around has gotten me to where I am today, especially with the one footed turndowns. I think the whole mx community would love to see you in it
I guess it just isn't my time yet. In 2013 I made a video campaign to get in and that was frowned upon, so this year I kept quiet and did my thing but it still didn't work. I know Tom P has been trying for 3 or 4 years and this is the first time he has gotten the invite. The way I look at it is that they are just giving me more time to practice! I only get to hit a ramp about once a month, so I need all the practice I can get!
Lane-O103
6/12/2014 1:47pm
bq_365 wrote:
I guess it just isn't my time yet. In 2013 I made a video campaign to get in and that was frowned upon, so this year...
I guess it just isn't my time yet. In 2013 I made a video campaign to get in and that was frowned upon, so this year I kept quiet and did my thing but it still didn't work. I know Tom P has been trying for 3 or 4 years and this is the first time he has gotten the invite. The way I look at it is that they are just giving me more time to practice! I only get to hit a ramp about once a month, so I need all the practice I can get!
Brett roost the X-Games promoters. Roost em....Roost em Hard.
JonnyDH84
6/12/2014 3:27pm
From the outside looking in it seems to be a mental thing with jimmy you see practice vids of him hanging with trey then the results don't seem to come i'm a big fan hope he can get a mental coach or something and sort it out.

Post a reply to: Jimmy Albertson

The Latest