Jim Holley's YouTube show is on deck

The Rock
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 5:02pm

Host of The Moto Show, Jim Holley (center), is flanked by his TMS co-hosts Laurette Nicoll (left) and Paul Carruthers (right).

August 9, 2011 - Fullerton, CA - The motorcycle industry's first roundtable discussion television show will premiere online this Friday with an all-star line-up of guests. "The Moto Show with Jim Holley" (TMS) will feature Nitro Circus, X-Games and rally star, Travis Pastrana, Suzuki's Mike Webb and Monster Energy Graves Yamaha's Josh Hayes. They will be joining Jim Holley and his co-hosts Paul Carruthers and Laurette Nicoll to discuss riding, racing and who knows what else? In addition to the guests, look for a weekend update on motorcycle racing events from around the world and also get an exclusive preview of the all-new 2012 Husqvarna TXC310 with Husqvarna President, Kris Odwarka.

"We are so excited and pleased that these first guests believed in what we're doing and agreed to part of the first show," said Todd Huffman, series creator and executive producer at Pipeline Digital Media. "This is only the beginning of what we hope is the growth of a fun, entertaining TV series for motorcycle enthusiasts around the world and an important media outlet for the motorcycle industry."

TMS is a new concept of entertainment for motorcycle racing and enthusiasts around the world. In a world of podcasts, webcasts, blogs and videos, it is the first weekly, talk/discussion "TV show" to be aired exclusively on YouTube.com so viewers around the globe can watch the same time as those in the United States. Produced by the creators of "The Motocross Files" and "Epic Ride" (Pipeline Digital Media), TMS will cover ALL disciplines of motorcycle racing: Supercross, motocross, road racing, MotoGP, dirt track, freestyle, off-road, speedway, drag racing, hillclimb, trials and more.

The show will be hosted by former Supercross World Champion and factory Yamaha rider Jim Holley, as well as Cycle News Editor, Paul Carruthers and motorsports announcer Laurette Nicoll.

The first show is expected to be available online by 8:00am Friday morning, Pacific Standard Time on YouTube. Show links will be available at [url]www.TheMotoShow.com[/url] and Facebook.

Travis Pastrana
Mike Webb
Josh Hayes
|
machine
8/9/2011 6:34pm
wow, an internet show, moto has hit the big time.
8/9/2011 6:35pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2011 6:37pm
Jim needs to be the voice for all the races in my humble opinion...such an icon in the sport and he shows a love for it as well. Love watching his interviews during the SX season. Unlike the sarcastic asshole above my reply, I will support this show for sure.
MX-Files
8/9/2011 6:56pm
Thanks Rock and Overdrive!

(Machine-point me to another show like this on the internet so I can see what they're doing-Thx!)

A lot of people are working for hard (and for peanuts) to pull this innovative new series off. We all hope everyone likes it and the industry will want to keep it going each week.

Here are some photos from the set the last couple of days:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.241831679184794.65355.20741841…

We can't thank the companies that supported this first effort...Husqvarna Motorcycles, Matrix Concepts, JT Racing, Butler Maps and plus those who helped with in-kind support on the set and promotional help: Pacific Panel Products, Retro.net, Matrix Concepts, Motion Pro Tools, Champion Built, Autographed Collectables, Vintage Iron, Early Years of Motocross Museum, Associated Electronics, Stages Theatre – Fullerton, and Resource Marketing.

Look forward to seeing what you guys think.

Back to work....
paul937
Fantasy
415th
8/9/2011 7:49pm
This show is going to be awesome!! Good luck with everything guys!!

Paul

The Shop

Void Main
8/9/2011 8:18pm
Jim needs to be the voice for all the races in my humble opinion...such an icon in the sport and he shows a love for it...
Jim needs to be the voice for all the races in my humble opinion...such an icon in the sport and he shows a love for it as well. Love watching his interviews during the SX season. Unlike the sarcastic asshole above my reply, I will support this show for sure.
I agree 100%. I LOVE Holley's Interviews. He just seems to be so happy all the time and I really enjoy that.
希望
8/9/2011 8:39pm
He's good.

He's also lost some weight.
Bauer
8/9/2011 9:02pm
The set looks great, Todd! Looking forward to watching...
希望
8/10/2011 12:59am
They're going to pack 'em in with Holley at the wheel - his interviews are the best.

machine
8/10/2011 5:36am
MX-Files wrote:
Thanks Rock and Overdrive! (Machine-point me to another show like this on the internet so I can see what they're doing-Thx!) A lot of people are...
Thanks Rock and Overdrive!

(Machine-point me to another show like this on the internet so I can see what they're doing-Thx!)

A lot of people are working for hard (and for peanuts) to pull this innovative new series off. We all hope everyone likes it and the industry will want to keep it going each week.

Here are some photos from the set the last couple of days:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.241831679184794.65355.20741841…

We can't thank the companies that supported this first effort...Husqvarna Motorcycles, Matrix Concepts, JT Racing, Butler Maps and plus those who helped with in-kind support on the set and promotional help: Pacific Panel Products, Retro.net, Matrix Concepts, Motion Pro Tools, Champion Built, Autographed Collectables, Vintage Iron, Early Years of Motocross Museum, Associated Electronics, Stages Theatre – Fullerton, and Resource Marketing.

Look forward to seeing what you guys think.

Back to work....
My point is if you can get a show like the The MX files on TV, then why can't something like this get on TV?
MX-Files
8/10/2011 6:40am
machine wrote:
My point is if you can get a show like the The MX files on TV, then why can't something like this get on TV?
Machine,

Unfortunately the networks don't see or believe in the types of projects we all think and know (thank you for the nice compliment) are meaningful and entertaining TV fodder. As you can see The Motocross Files isn't on currently.

So, now we have the ability to "experiment" (albeit an expensive one) with these projects via the internet and see what the audience could be.

Our goal is to see what the audience and industry (they have to support it with advertising) thinks to hopefully keep this new concept going. Heck, maybe a network will pick it up or maybe it will have more viewers online that we couldn't get with a network.

Either way, the platform will be a good test for other unique, niche-oriented projects we and others have. Who knows, maybe The Motocross Files will come back online bigger and better.

Hope you watch. We're trying.
Mikemad
8/11/2011 6:14am
Looking forward to watching the 1st episode.

Post a reply to: Jim Holley's YouTube show is on deck

The Latest