Jgr 450 team all the sudden looking amazing

djc
Edited Date/Time 2/24/2018 7:39pm
Hill obviously killing it, mookie finally riding to his dam potential, and if Weston did not go down he would be up there also. To quote ice cube I would say today was a good day
|
TXDirt
2/24/2018 7:44pm
Let’s see what outdoors brings....

Hill looked great tonight.
djc
2/24/2018 10:06pm
Shit let's see what next week brings. It can all go to hell
aeffertz
2/24/2018 11:19pm
Just go to show they've had the short end of the stick when it comes to luck. They're a great team and go above and beyond what they need to.
Huckster
2/25/2018 4:47am
djc wrote:
Hill obviously killing it, mookie finally riding to his dam potential, and if Weston did not go down he would be up there also. To quote...
Hill obviously killing it, mookie finally riding to his dam potential, and if Weston did not go down he would be up there also. To quote ice cube I would say today was a good day
I love the “if Weston didn’t go down...” comment. Can’t we say that about Roczen, Seeley, Barcia, Milsaps, etc? Last i looked, staying up and finishing is a pretty important part of this thing.

The Shop

agn5009
2/25/2018 5:39am
I wouldn't get too excited about Mookie. We're missing a lot of guys and he rarely beats Peick, Baggett or Brayton without them having issues. Take into consideration that Seely, roczen, Barcia and Grant are all out he would still be hovering around 15th place normal weekends. Which is essentially where he was at in the beginning of the year. I mean good job to him for taking a top 10 but realistically it's because so many guys are hurt not because he's riding any better.
agn5009
2/25/2018 5:40am
djc wrote:
Hill obviously killing it, mookie finally riding to his dam potential, and if Weston did not go down he would be up there also. To quote...
Huckster wrote:
I love the “if Weston didn’t go down...” comment. Can’t we say that about Roczen, Seeley, Barcia, Milsaps, etc? Last i looked, staying up and finishing...
I love the “if Weston didn’t go down...” comment. Can’t we say that about Roczen, Seeley, Barcia, Milsaps, etc? Last i looked, staying up and finishing is a pretty important part of this thing.
It is important. But don't act like he's riding any better than he was before because he's not.
BikerScars
2/25/2018 5:57am
djc wrote:
Shit let's see what next week brings. It can all go to hell
Truth.
I loved watching these guys excelling, but in a sport like this Everything is temporary.
Crush
2/25/2018 6:30am
Peick has been unreal all year... although I'd not be shocked if he goes out with injury cause fuck knows he gets out of shape a lot. Just depends if he hits the wrong way.

If Mookie stays there long term he could be unreal too, I can see the team life environment paying off big for him.
Johnny Depp
2/25/2018 7:23am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2018 7:24am
agn5009 wrote:
I wouldn't get too excited about Mookie. We're missing a lot of guys and he rarely beats Peick, Baggett or Brayton without them having issues. Take...
I wouldn't get too excited about Mookie. We're missing a lot of guys and he rarely beats Peick, Baggett or Brayton without them having issues. Take into consideration that Seely, roczen, Barcia and Grant are all out he would still be hovering around 15th place normal weekends. Which is essentially where he was at in the beginning of the year. I mean good job to him for taking a top 10 but realistically it's because so many guys are hurt not because he's riding any better.
Finishing the series in on piece, like Dungey taught everyone, is the new measure of success. Whether by luck or by planning, the riders that finish top 10 will have earned it. Including Chad.
agn5009
2/25/2018 9:17am
agn5009 wrote:
I wouldn't get too excited about Mookie. We're missing a lot of guys and he rarely beats Peick, Baggett or Brayton without them having issues. Take...
Finishing the series in on piece, like Dungey taught everyone, is the new measure of success. Whether by luck or by planning, the riders that finish...
Finishing the series in on piece, like Dungey taught everyone, is the new measure of success. Whether by luck or by planning, the riders that finish top 10 will have earned it. Including Chad.
They do earn it. I never said they don't. I simply don't understand why people think he is improving.
visser62
2/25/2018 9:36am
agn5009 wrote:
Mookie straight-up passed and beat Brayton and Tickle in the heat race. And he said this was his first week testing with JGR, before that he had only been making clicker changes. He was clearly riding better than in previous weeks.
Steve125
Fantasy
2779th
2/25/2018 9:41am
Whatever they do, maybe they should leave the bike alone for the most part. It's working pretty damn good. I've always had the feeling that JGR messes around with bike setup with added trickery (nascar hand me down tech) a little too much. Hill, Peick, and Stewart look... comfortable.
MX-LIFE.
2/25/2018 9:52am
agn5009 wrote:
Your comments don't matter as Reed has always said, you gotta be in it to win it! It could all go to shit for Jason Anderson next wk! Your comment reminds me of my friend telling me at the bar last night he could hit the lottery if they pulled his numbers!
life_of_jaze
2/25/2018 10:18am
agn5009 wrote:
But he’s way better than you...
2/25/2018 10:27am
No question, they have those bikes dialed and it's allowing the riders to ride at their best IMO. Good job J Bone and crew. Looking a lot better than the blue bikes fo sho.

Post a reply to: Jgr 450 team all the sudden looking amazing

The Latest