Jettson only fans

Edited Date/Time 8/29/2021 5:34pm
Jett's having a special vip section for his fans at Pala. There will be some merch giveaways and he will be stopping in to say hi. How can you not like this kid? Knows how to play to his fans.
|
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
8/27/2021 7:49pm
I thought you were going to be talking about something different:

Lloydcarter
8/27/2021 7:52pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
I thought you were going to be talking about something different: [img]https://variety.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/OnlyFans.png[/img]
I thought you were going to be talking about something different:

That was the joke already..

The Shop

kijen
8/28/2021 5:49am
Seems he is getting great advice for establishing his brand, strike while hot!
mxtech1
8/28/2021 8:45am
Here’s how it probably went down.

Redbull: Hey Jett, we’ve got a cool idea for Pala.

JL: Cool mate, what is it?

Redbull: Let’s make a designated VIP area for you so that you can charge fans $125 entry. We’ll pay for the concessions, staffing, and facility work. We’ll give them free merch. It will increase your fan base and help pad your social media numbers to generate more income and exposure. Simaltenously, Redbull will be able to deliver a guest experience for our product and social culture. We both win. We just need you to drop by for a few mins and make an appearance.

JL: cool mate, I’m in, let’s do it.

Redbull: Sweet. I’ll TELL the track promoter what we are going to do and work with the promoters to get everything dialed.

(Redbull pitches plan to AMA / Promotors a few text messages)

AMA / Promoters: Awe cool idea guys. Have fun.

Privateers in B lot: Hey, ugh, would it be OK if I sell some t-shirts and a few stickers so that I can cover my expenses for the round?

AMA / Promotors: AbSoLuTeLY fUcKiNg NoT! How dare you try to profit from your personal branding while on our sacred grounds. WhAt aN oUtRaGe!! Your job is to show up, pay the entry fee, and race with a smile on your face.

Privateers: But Jett gets to do whatever he…

AMA / Promotors: ….STFU. We give you 90secs of race footage to use for your vlogs. Isn’t that good enough? Maybe it should only be 30 secs….

Privateers: CoolCoolCool….chill bro… we were just asking about the shirts for some supplemental income. What time is gate call?
motomike137
8/28/2021 8:49am Edited Date/Time 8/28/2021 8:49am
If Jett becomes what we think he is capable of on track and continues to push this fun PR stuff he could be the second coming of MC popularity wise. He has the potential to make people outside the sport stop and take note.
Tumic
8/28/2021 2:52pm
If Jett becomes what we think he is capable of on track and continues to push this fun PR stuff he could be the second coming...
If Jett becomes what we think he is capable of on track and continues to push this fun PR stuff he could be the second coming of MC popularity wise. He has the potential to make people outside the sport stop and take note.
He is on a fast route to becoming the Valentino Rossi of motocross when it comes to fan base and personality
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
8/29/2021 2:28pm
I was about to say for you guys to cool your jets (no pun intended,) but then I realized I'm a full-on Jett fan. He's something special, for sure. His sponsors who know how to engage are going to be very successful for a while...
felpro
8/29/2021 2:54pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2021 5:34pm
Jett's biggest challenge will be maintaining the Aussie accent. I heard "Guud" once or twice in his chat wIth Weege.

I rate his American drawl currently at 1.5%.

Post a reply to: Jettson only fans

The Latest