Jett will win tonight

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
6/15/2020 4:42am
You see him thread the needle between the tuff blocks, the lapper and Mosiman with 44 seconds to go for a podium? Could have been another...
You see him thread the needle between the tuff blocks, the lapper and Mosiman with 44 seconds to go for a podium? Could have been another broken collarbone but he didn't care. Only a 16 year old pulls that crap off. How old is he again? 250 West rules!

I swear I saw him on the ground there
Tenacious P
6/15/2020 12:53pm
ElliotB16 wrote:
That was hell of a holeshot...or did forkner take him out before the white line
Seriously. His holeshot technique in the heat was insane! He was like wheelie-ing, then clutching and moving his body forward to bring the front down, then right back to the back of the seat and wheelie-ing again. He was like pumping himself ahead of the rest of the group, gained a bike length in half a second!
Forky's first turn takeout wasn't bad, that's just racing. He took himself out as well!

Jett rides so fast though, even while making a mistake every 5 seconds.
6/17/2020 9:07am
Jett is a gain for the sx-fans. I really like to see him ride. Just the way I like to see Le Dylan have a bad start and work his way upfront Smile
And Jett is only 16 (did anyone allready mentioned that?) Wink

The Shop

str8line
6/17/2020 9:39am

As Rod Stewart said, "tonight's the night".
str8line
6/17/2020 9:40am
Seriously. His holeshot technique in the heat was insane! He was like wheelie-ing, then clutching and moving his body forward to bring the front down, then...
Seriously. His holeshot technique in the heat was insane! He was like wheelie-ing, then clutching and moving his body forward to bring the front down, then right back to the back of the seat and wheelie-ing again. He was like pumping himself ahead of the rest of the group, gained a bike length in half a second!
Forky's first turn takeout wasn't bad, that's just racing. He took himself out as well!

Jett rides so fast though, even while making a mistake every 5 seconds.

Jett Fuel.
str8line
6/17/2020 9:44am
str8line wrote:

Too bad he’s not racing.
Oh shit, well Rod Stewart was really drunk at a concert one time and sang, "Sunday's the night".
gt80rider
6/17/2020 10:03am
Jettttttt for the win, all day, all night!!
6/17/2020 10:24am
str8line wrote:

Too bad he’s not racing.
Yeah that would be great, Rod in his leppard print pants doing Pichon disco #1 salutes of jumps.Smile Like at his win at Glenhelen. Would like to see a Jett holeshot with with Forkner and Dylan in 2nd , 3rd. With a full race battle to the finish.

Post a reply to: Jett will win tonight

The Latest