mx317
6/7/2021 12:25pm
Munson'd wrote:
I love dogs and donuts.
That could be a country song.
jbrow125
6/7/2021 12:33pm
SCC wrote:
I love dogs so I thought it was cool for Coop to do and lame af for Jett to call him out. Hate the Lawrence dicks...
I love dogs so I thought it was cool for Coop to do and lame af for Jett to call him out. Hate the Lawrence dicks since then. Fuck donuts. Sugar/carbs is the worst thing you can put in your body. Looking forward to Coops payback.
I just kicked a dog and drank 48 oz of mountain dew chasing a bag of cotton candy!! Bring on Coop, I'll make Langston's pass on Bonds look like a pat on the a$$!

(anybody got a bike I can borrow? preferably an ebike..) 🤣🤣🤣😉
SCC
6/7/2021 12:42pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2021 12:47pm
SCC wrote:
I love dogs so I thought it was cool for Coop to do and lame af for Jett to call him out. Hate the Lawrence dicks...
I love dogs so I thought it was cool for Coop to do and lame af for Jett to call him out. Hate the Lawrence dicks since then. Fuck donuts. Sugar/carbs is the worst thing you can put in your body. Looking forward to Coops payback.
xrmark wrote:
You don’t eat sugar/carbs? At all?
No sir. Been keto/ketovore for many years. I burn body fat for energy. Near zero carb. Zero sugar. Meat and greens. Bacon and eggs for beakfast. Steak and greens for dinner. Anyone who is fat is fat by choice because they are addicted to sugar and carbs.
slipdog
6/7/2021 1:01pm
Not that I give a shit either way but didn't Cooper pretty much acknowledge Jett's pass was fair play on the podium?

The Shop

zehn
6/7/2021 1:05pm
SCC wrote:
you can tell this guy is a snowflake because of the way he is
Jordan421
Fantasy
2594th
6/7/2021 1:08pm
SCC wrote:
xrmark wrote:
SCC wrote:
No sir. Been keto/ketovore for many years. I burn body fat for energy. Near zero carb. Zero sugar. Meat and greens. Bacon and eggs for beakfast...
No sir. Been keto/ketovore for many years. I burn body fat for energy. Near zero carb. Zero sugar. Meat and greens. Bacon and eggs for beakfast. Steak and greens for dinner. Anyone who is fat is fat by choice because they are addicted to sugar and carbs.
I eat all that, plus cake, donuts, ect. Don’t be hating on my damn donuts like that! Sorry you choice to live the boring life unlike most people. You’re not you when you’re hungry, go eat a snickers you crabby ass.
zehn
6/7/2021 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2021 1:10pm
SCC wrote:
No sir. Been keto/ketovore for many years. I burn body fat for energy. Near zero carb. Zero sugar. Meat and greens. Bacon and eggs for beakfast...
wow dude you just told everybody on vital that you’re a piece of shit without even being prompted. congratulations
Spudnut
6/7/2021 2:54pm
SCC wrote:
Calm down
6/7/2021 4:35pm
SCC wrote:
xrmark wrote:
SCC wrote:

M1000
6/7/2021 5:03pm
Aussie Aussie Aussie....Oi Oi Oi.Laughing
5280mx
6/7/2021 9:51pm
xrmark wrote:
SCC wrote:
Jordan421 wrote:
I eat all that, plus cake, donuts, ect. Don’t be hating on my damn donuts like that! Sorry you choice to live the boring life unlike...
I eat all that, plus cake, donuts, ect. Don’t be hating on my damn donuts like that! Sorry you choice to live the boring life unlike most people. You’re not you when you’re hungry, go eat a snickers you crabby ass.

B Lenny
6/7/2021 10:20pm
5280mx wrote:
Didn't realize there was so much contact until I got home and uploaded pics off my camera. Enjoy watching these two go at it, some great...
Didn't realize there was so much contact until I got home and uploaded pics off my camera.
Enjoy watching these two go at it, some great racing yesterday. Fun to watch the rivalry build and hopefully we get to see more of this action as the season progresses!

Boss shots...Cool
CPR
6/8/2021 1:24am
SCC wrote:
Oh wow I bet you’re a fun guy
Steve125
Fantasy
2779th
6/8/2021 5:01am
The rivalry will be short lived. By midway throught the season Coop won't even know which postcode Jett is in. The kid is awesome to watch
"Wait til they go back east.."
Sorry, had to.. Laughing
Jake_CR250R
6/8/2021 5:33am
SCC wrote:
You know how to find someone who does keto? You don't, they'll tell you.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
6/8/2021 10:35am
kongols wrote:
I too love dogs, but Coop looked like Paris Hilton on a podium.Tongue
TbonesPop wrote:
I didn't care either way about the dog on the podium, and I love dogs. I just laughed and thought how hypocritical it is for Jett...
I didn't care either way about the dog on the podium, and I love dogs. I just laughed and thought how hypocritical it is for Jett to call that "unprofessional" given some of the many things he has said and his in race hand gestures anytime Mosiman trades a little paint with him, etc. And I don't have an issue with the hand gestures. Just calling out the hypocrisy of it is all.
Up Wind wrote:
Jett was just jealous that the dog and Cooper fly around in private jets while he's sitting in coach :) I'm sure they are BFs now...
Jett was just jealous that the dog and Cooper fly around in private jets while he's sitting in coach Smile I'm sure they are BFs now Smile
Cooper can thank his moto hoe chick for that private plane LaughingLaughing
OldPro277
6/8/2021 10:44am
SCC wrote:
SO..... I think its time to prove this bullshit spewing from your sugar-free mouth. Post a couple of pics of that fabulous 2% bodyfat Greek God body of yours---- and while your at it, post your latest blood workup Lab results----

You know--- extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.. Lets see the results of your efforts, after all these years of Keto/Ketovore lifestyle, you have to be as thin and willowy as Jett !! Oh wait , he eats Donuts--Damn, you must be even THINNER than Jett !!!! LMAO !!!
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
6/8/2021 4:31pm
championship is down to Jcoop and Jettson.. Jett is hands down faster. But it comes down to who can stay upright the longest
dean122
6/8/2021 5:21pm
SCC wrote:
2 words: Man Bun.
jgmxdad251
6/8/2021 7:44pm
Should be fun to watch. I’m a fan of both but think Justin has a slight edge. I’m also a fan of dogs and donuts. 😀
BikePilot
6/8/2021 7:48pm
Ryan625 wrote:
In his podium speech Jett also talked about not intending to make that much contact but had to get back on it in order to keep...
In his podium speech Jett also talked about not intending to make that much contact but had to get back on it in order to keep himself from going down. Shot happens
I actually think this was true. I was standing against the fence at that corner. He lost both ends midway through the corner and two-wheel drifted to the outside. Can’t imagine that was on purposes as no one would push the front end like that intentionally—way to much chance of losing it.
SilverSpurs
6/8/2021 7:55pm
jgmxdad251 wrote:
Should be fun to watch. I’m a fan of both but think Justin has a slight edge. I’m also a fan of dogs and donuts. 😀
What do you think JC's edge is?
6/8/2021 8:01pm
SCC wrote:
OldPro277 wrote:
SO..... I think its time to prove this bullshit spewing from your sugar-free mouth. Post a couple of pics of that fabulous 2% bodyfat Greek God...
SO..... I think its time to prove this bullshit spewing from your sugar-free mouth. Post a couple of pics of that fabulous 2% bodyfat Greek God body of yours---- and while your at it, post your latest blood workup Lab results----

You know--- extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.. Lets see the results of your efforts, after all these years of Keto/Ketovore lifestyle, you have to be as thin and willowy as Jett !! Oh wait , he eats Donuts--Damn, you must be even THINNER than Jett !!!! LMAO !!!
Second thread I've seen this guy just going on about no carbs/sugar. Nobody cares dude. Weird choice for a gimmick account. "Hey I'm the carnivore diet guy"
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
6/8/2021 8:05pm
jgmxdad251 wrote:
Id say Jett having the red plate gives him the edge...?
jgmxdad251
6/8/2021 8:05pm
jgmxdad251 wrote:
JC has more experience and I believe he will be better when the series goes east. It’s just my opinion, no hate on Jett.
jgmxdad251
6/8/2021 8:09pm
jgmxdad251 wrote:
Id say Jett having the red plate gives him the edge...?
He won a moto at Pala last year. Not really a surprise for him to have the Red plate right now.
OldPro277
6/9/2021 4:47am
SCC wrote:
OldPro277 wrote:
SO..... I think its time to prove this bullshit spewing from your sugar-free mouth. Post a couple of pics of that fabulous 2% bodyfat Greek God...

Second thread I've seen this guy just going on about no carbs/sugar. Nobody cares dude. Weird choice for a gimmick account. "Hey I'm the carnivore diet...
Second thread I've seen this guy just going on about no carbs/sugar. Nobody cares dude. Weird choice for a gimmick account. "Hey I'm the carnivore diet guy"
Exactly. Dude is really full of himself,or full of shit —probably both , That’s why I called him out,but guys like that are usually oblivious to the fact that they are douchebags.

But back to the threads original subject— I’m definitely in the Jett camp. More natural speed ,better,smoother style, and FAR better personality,than Cooper. He just needs to stay off the ground,which I believe will come with a little more experience at the front. He’s already seemed to be able determine the speed he needs to go to win and not push too far beyond that. But sometimes his youthful exuberance takes over.

And the other young gun I really like is Shimoda. Another great personality and super smooth kid that really has his head on straight. I truly believe big things are coming from him.
IWreckALot
6/9/2021 7:07am
jgmxdad251 wrote:
jgmxdad251 wrote:
JC has more experience and I believe he will be better when the series goes east. It’s just my opinion, no hate on Jett.
JC is odd. Seems like in years past he comes out strong in the beginning then fades throughout the year. For the sake of competition I hope he stays on it.

The dynamic between the two is interesting. Jett is full of personality and has the crowd's attention. So much fun to watch and he's a character on the podium.

Cooper is kinda monotone and boring on the podium IMO. Nothing wrong with it, but I listen to Jett's interview and fast forward Cooper's interview once he half ass answers Wil's question.
TooTallJason
Fantasy
870th
6/9/2021 7:10am
I hate JCoop. At Thunder Valley, dude goes 2-2 which is totally respectable and gets the overall and all he does on the podium is complain about his results. "Blah, blah, didn't want to win this way..." Dude, you won, STFU and be happy.

I don't think this is a one time thing with him either. I can remember multiple times during SX when the guy just got on the podium and complained.

Post a reply to: Jett vs JCoop - Picture of pass- Dogs and Doughnuts

The Latest