Jett vs JCoop - Picture of pass- Dogs and Doughnuts

5280mx
Edited Date/Time 6/9/2021 7:07am
Didn't realize there was so much contact until I got home and uploaded pics off my camera.
Enjoy watching these two go at it, some great racing yesterday. Fun to watch the rivalry build and hopefully we get to see more of this action as the season progresses!

|
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
6/6/2021 9:53am
I just hope Weege lets the dog on the podium story go, Just say they have a bit of a rivalry, we all know the story by now, except for somebody's cousin that's watching MX racing for their first time ever
Motoxdoc
6/6/2021 9:56am
Nice shots...you can see Jet’s rear wheel bouncing upwards just before it swings into Justin’s front wheel.
5280mx
6/6/2021 10:06am
Tarz483 wrote:
I just hope Weege lets the dog on the podium story go, Just say they have a bit of a rivalry, we all know the story...
I just hope Weege lets the dog on the podium story go, Just say they have a bit of a rivalry, we all know the story by now, except for somebody's cousin that's watching MX racing for their first time ever
Yeah, they have milked that story a bit. Ironic that the dog thing went down at Thunder 2 years ago. Just excited that we have a rivalry going, not enough of that these days.
tuttle425
6/6/2021 10:30am
Tarz483 wrote:
I just hope Weege lets the dog on the podium story go, Just say they have a bit of a rivalry, we all know the story...
5280mx wrote:
Yeah, they have milked that story a bit. Ironic that the dog thing went down at Thunder 2 years ago. Just excited that we have a...
Yeah, they have milked that story a bit. Ironic that the dog thing went down at Thunder 2 years ago. Just excited that we have a rivalry going, not enough of that these days.
Doggate was last year.

The Shop

5280mx
6/6/2021 10:34am
Tarz483 wrote:
5280mx wrote:
Yeah, they have milked that story a bit. Ironic that the dog thing went down at Thunder 2 years ago. Just excited that we have a...
tuttle425 wrote:
Doggate was last year.
My bad, brain is a little melted from yesterday. Long year
LKHill
6/6/2021 11:01am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2021 11:02am
With JMart going down it looks like we have a 2 horse race. Should make for some fireworks.
SCC
6/6/2021 11:47am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2021 11:48am
I love dogs so I thought it was cool for Coop to do and lame af for Jett to call him out. Hate the Lawrence dicks since then. Fuck donuts. Sugar/carbs is the worst thing you can put in your body. Looking forward to Coops payback.
kongols
6/6/2021 11:50am
SCC wrote:
I love dogs so I thought it was cool for Coop to do and lame af for Jett to call him out. Hate the Lawrence dicks...
I love dogs so I thought it was cool for Coop to do and lame af for Jett to call him out. Hate the Lawrence dicks since then. Fuck donuts. Sugar/carbs is the worst thing you can put in your body. Looking forward to Coops payback.
I too love dogs, but Coop looked like Paris Hilton on a podium.Tongue
6/6/2021 12:00pm
SCC wrote:
I love dogs so I thought it was cool for Coop to do and lame af for Jett to call him out. Hate the Lawrence dicks...
If I remember correctly, Cooper had already pushed Lawrence into the yellow markers twice earlier in the moto, no? This was his retaliation

Also how old was Jett when he ate a donut on the podium - 15? Lol c'mon man, lighten up
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
6/6/2021 12:07pm
SCC wrote:
kongols wrote:
I didn't care either way about the dog on the podium, and I love dogs. I just laughed and thought how hypocritical it is for Jett to call that "unprofessional" given some of the many things he has said and his in race hand gestures anytime Mosiman trades a little paint with him, etc. And I don't have an issue with the hand gestures. Just calling out the hypocrisy of it is all.
Coenmx
6/6/2021 12:21pm
SCC wrote:
If I remember correctly, Cooper had already pushed Lawrence into the yellow markers twice earlier in the moto, no? This was his retaliation Also how old...
If I remember correctly, Cooper had already pushed Lawrence into the yellow markers twice earlier in the moto, no? This was his retaliation

Also how old was Jett when he ate a donut on the podium - 15? Lol c'mon man, lighten up
Exactly !!! Cooper already shut Jett down hard twice but everyone wants to milk half a story . He did just the same as the 450 guys did on a fast wide open track .
Ryan625
6/6/2021 1:20pm
In his podium speech Jett also talked about not intending to make that much contact but had to get back on it in order to keep himself from going down. Shot happens
SCC
6/6/2021 1:23pm
Ryan625 wrote:
In his podium speech Jett also talked about not intending to make that much contact but had to get back on it in order to keep...
In his podium speech Jett also talked about not intending to make that much contact but had to get back on it in order to keep himself from going down. Shot happens
Words mean nothing. The payback will speak volumes.
5280mx
6/6/2021 2:49pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2021 3:27pm
SCC wrote:
If I remember correctly, Cooper had already pushed Lawrence into the yellow markers twice earlier in the moto, no? This was his retaliation Also how old...

Just watching the replay, this happened on the first lap, ran him a tad wide at top of the hill. Clean, aggressive riding, .I hope it continues!
mb60
6/6/2021 2:52pm
I personally love a little spice between 2 title contenders. Jett is a 17 year old that is just being a teen. If Cooper wants to bring his dog on the podium cool as well.
Up Wind
6/6/2021 3:05pm
SCC wrote:
kongols wrote:
TbonesPop wrote:
I didn't care either way about the dog on the podium, and I love dogs. I just laughed and thought how hypocritical it is for Jett...
I didn't care either way about the dog on the podium, and I love dogs. I just laughed and thought how hypocritical it is for Jett to call that "unprofessional" given some of the many things he has said and his in race hand gestures anytime Mosiman trades a little paint with him, etc. And I don't have an issue with the hand gestures. Just calling out the hypocrisy of it is all.
Jett was just jealous that the dog and Cooper fly around in private jets while he's sitting in coach Smile I'm sure they are BFs now Smile
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
6/6/2021 3:14pm
Not a jet or cooper fan jetts pass was savage
xrmark
6/6/2021 3:28pm
SCC wrote:
You don’t eat sugar/carbs? At all?
Ozy
6/6/2021 3:34pm
5280mx wrote:
Didn't realize there was so much contact until I got home and uploaded pics off my camera. Enjoy watching these two go at it, some great...
Didn't realize there was so much contact until I got home and uploaded pics off my camera.
Enjoy watching these two go at it, some great racing yesterday. Fun to watch the rivalry build and hopefully we get to see more of this action as the season progresses!

Coop almost pushed Jettson off the track twice in the first 2 laps. This was a great pass for the lead.

Congrats to the Kid - He's on an impressive 3 race roll.
bd
6/6/2021 3:34pm
5280mx wrote:
Didn't realize there was so much contact until I got home and uploaded pics off my camera. Enjoy watching these two go at it, some great...

Photos are on point
6/6/2021 3:37pm
The rivalry will be short lived. By midway throught the season Coop won't even know which postcode Jett is in. The kid is awesome to watch
mxracer666
6/6/2021 4:58pm
Just a love tap
Right! Langston should have commented on his savage take-out of Bobby Bonds -- "this is how to do it kid!" Lol
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
6/6/2021 5:18pm
Best part was in the press conference both riders where happy with the moves and enjoyed the battle.
any one who says it was dirty needs to watch the post race.
KurtJ99
Fantasy
671st
6/6/2021 5:44pm
Just a love tap
mxracer666 wrote:
Right! Langston should have commented on his savage take-out of Bobby Bonds -- "this is how to do it kid!" Lol
I watched the Langston takeout of Bonds live. I like Langston as an announcer but his takeout was at high speed and essentially ended Bonds MX career. Jetts mid corner wheels sweeps don’t compare.
SilverSpurs
6/6/2021 7:41pm
Jett pretty much owns Cooper.

Justin is a fair rider but a bit slow on the uptake, Lawrence the fastest learner I've seen. Jett has passed him the same way 3 (three) times at Pala and now has suckered him with a clinic pass at Thunder. So much win.

I do hope they can be amicable off track though.
mb60
6/6/2021 7:50pm
Jett pretty much owns Cooper. Justin is a fair rider but a bit slow on the uptake, Lawrence the fastest learner I've seen. Jett has passed...

Justin is a fair rider but a bit slow on the uptake, Lawrence the fastest learner I've seen. Jett has passed him the same way 3 (three) times at Pala and now has suckered him with a clinic pass at Thunder. So much win.

How many of these tracks has Jett not seen ?
SilverSpurs
6/6/2021 8:49pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2021 8:49pm
Jett pretty much owns Cooper. Justin is a fair rider but a bit slow on the uptake, Lawrence the fastest learner I've seen. Jett has passed...

mb60 wrote:
How many of these tracks has Jett not seen ?
He's seen most of them.

He qualified 16th at Thunder last year. Hunter was 6th.

Jett finished 6th both motos.
kNewc
6/7/2021 12:08pm
Munson'd wrote:
I love dogs and donuts.
Dogs
Donuts
$ Dough $

Post a reply to: Jett vs JCoop - Picture of pass- Dogs and Doughnuts

The Latest