Jett vs JCoop - Picture of pass- Dogs and Doughnuts

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2021 9:49 AM

Didn't realize there was so much contact until I got home and uploaded pics off my camera.
Enjoy watching these two go at it, some great racing yesterday. Fun to watch the rivalry build and hopefully we get to see more of this action as the season progresses! Photo
Photo

|

6/6/2021 9:53 AM

I just hope Weege lets the dog on the podium story go, Just say they have a bit of a rivalry, we all know the story by now, except for somebody's cousin that's watching MX racing for their first time ever

|

6/6/2021 9:56 AM

Nice shots...you can see Jet’s rear wheel bouncing upwards just before it swings into Justin’s front wheel.

|

6/6/2021 10:06 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

I just hope Weege lets the dog on the podium story go, Just say they have a bit of a rivalry, we all know the story by now, ...more

Yeah, they have milked that story a bit. Ironic that the dog thing went down at Thunder 2 years ago. Just excited that we have a rivalry going, not enough of that these days.

|

6/6/2021 10:30 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

I just hope Weege lets the dog on the podium story go, Just say they have a bit of a rivalry, we all know the story by now, ...more

5280mx wrote:

Yeah, they have milked that story a bit. Ironic that the dog thing went down at Thunder 2 years ago. Just excited that we have ...more

Doggate was last year.

|

6/6/2021 10:34 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

5280mx wrote:

Yeah, they have milked that story a bit. Ironic that the dog thing went down at Thunder 2 years ago. Just excited that we have ...more

tuttle425 wrote:

Doggate was last year.

My bad, brain is a little melted from yesterday. Long year

|

6/6/2021 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2021 11:02 AM

With JMart going down it looks like we have a 2 horse race. Should make for some fireworks.

|

6/6/2021 11:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2021 11:48 AM

I love dogs so I thought it was cool for Coop to do and lame af for Jett to call him out. Hate the Lawrence dicks since then. Fuck donuts. Sugar/carbs is the worst thing you can put in your body. Looking forward to Coops payback.

|

6/6/2021 11:50 AM

SCC wrote:

I love dogs so I thought it was cool for Coop to do and lame af for Jett to call him out. Hate the Lawrence dicks since then. ...more

I too love dogs, but Coop looked like Paris Hilton on a podium.tongue

|

6/6/2021 12:00 PM

SCC wrote:

I love dogs so I thought it was cool for Coop to do and lame af for Jett to call him out. Hate the Lawrence dicks since then. ...more

If I remember correctly, Cooper had already pushed Lawrence into the yellow markers twice earlier in the moto, no? This was his retaliation

Also how old was Jett when he ate a donut on the podium - 15? Lol c'mon man, lighten up

|

6/6/2021 12:07 PM

SCC wrote:

kongols wrote:

I didn't care either way about the dog on the podium, and I love dogs. I just laughed and thought how hypocritical it is for Jett to call that "unprofessional" given some of the many things he has said and his in race hand gestures anytime Mosiman trades a little paint with him, etc. And I don't have an issue with the hand gestures. Just calling out the hypocrisy of it is all.

|

6/6/2021 12:21 PM

SCC wrote:

bogle's leg wrote:

If I remember correctly, Cooper had already pushed Lawrence into the yellow markers twice earlier in the moto, no? This was ...more

Exactly !!! Cooper already shut Jett down hard twice but everyone wants to milk half a story . He did just the same as the 450 guys did on a fast wide open track .

|

6/6/2021 1:20 PM

In his podium speech Jett also talked about not intending to make that much contact but had to get back on it in order to keep himself from going down. Shot happens

|

6/6/2021 1:23 PM

Ryan625 wrote:

In his podium speech Jett also talked about not intending to make that much contact but had to get back on it in order to keep ...more

Words mean nothing. The payback will speak volumes.

|

6/6/2021 2:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2021 3:27 PM

SCC wrote:

bogle's leg wrote:

If I remember correctly, Cooper had already pushed Lawrence into the yellow markers twice earlier in the moto, no? This was ...more

Just watching the replay, this happened on the first lap, ran him a tad wide at top of the hill. Clean, aggressive riding, .I hope it continues! Photo

|

6/6/2021 2:52 PM

I personally love a little spice between 2 title contenders. Jett is a 17 year old that is just being a teen. If Cooper wants to bring his dog on the podium cool as well.

|

6/6/2021 3:05 PM

SCC wrote:

kongols wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:

I didn't care either way about the dog on the podium, and I love dogs. I just laughed and thought how hypocritical it is for ...more

Jett was just jealous that the dog and Cooper fly around in private jets while he's sitting in coach smile I'm sure they are BFs now smile

|

6/6/2021 3:14 PM

Not a jet or cooper fan jetts pass was savage

|

6/6/2021 3:28 PM

SCC wrote:

You don’t eat sugar/carbs? At all?

|

6/6/2021 3:34 PM

5280mx wrote:

Didn't realize there was so much contact until I got home and uploaded pics off my camera.
Enjoy watching these two go at it, ...more

Coop almost pushed Jettson off the track twice in the first 2 laps. This was a great pass for the lead.

Congrats to the Kid - He's on an impressive 3 race roll.

|

Brapasaurus Rex

6/6/2021 3:34 PM

5280mx wrote:

Enjoy watching these two go at it, ...more

Photos are on point

|

bd

6/6/2021 3:37 PM

The rivalry will be short lived. By midway throught the season Coop won't even know which postcode Jett is in. The kid is awesome to watch

|

6/6/2021 4:24 PM

Just a love tap

|

6/6/2021 4:31 PM

I love dogs and donuts.

|

6/6/2021 4:58 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

Just a love tap

Right! Langston should have commented on his savage take-out of Bobby Bonds -- "this is how to do it kid!" Lol

|

6/6/2021 5:18 PM

Best part was in the press conference both riders where happy with the moves and enjoyed the battle.
any one who says it was dirty needs to watch the post race.

|

6/6/2021 5:44 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

Just a love tap

mxracer666 wrote:

Right! Langston should have commented on his savage take-out of Bobby Bonds -- "this is how to do it kid!" Lol

I watched the Langston takeout of Bonds live. I like Langston as an announcer but his takeout was at high speed and essentially ended Bonds MX career. Jetts mid corner wheels sweeps don’t compare.

|

6/6/2021 7:41 PM

Jett pretty much owns Cooper.

Justin is a fair rider but a bit slow on the uptake, Lawrence the fastest learner I've seen. Jett has passed him the same way 3 (three) times at Pala and now has suckered him with a clinic pass at Thunder. So much win.

I do hope they can be amicable off track though.

|

6/6/2021 7:50 PM

SilverSpurs wrote:

Justin is a fair rider but a bit slow on the uptake, Lawrence the fastest learner I've seen. ...more

How many of these tracks has Jett not seen ?

|

6/6/2021 8:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2021 8:49 PM

SilverSpurs wrote:

Justin is a fair rider but a bit slow on the uptake, Lawrence the fastest learner I've seen. ...more

mb60 wrote:

How many of these tracks has Jett not seen ?

He's seen most of them.

He qualified 16th at Thunder last year. Hunter was 6th.

Jett finished 6th both motos.

|