Jessy Nelson's halloween costume

Bramlett321
10/29/2018 10:18am
Rab wrote:
Lmao, this is what’s wrong with America
Dizzy714 wrote:
Totally. Some seriously insensitive people on this board, wow. I hope none of you ever have to live life in a wheel chair. I’m sure Mitch...
Totally.

Some seriously insensitive people on this board, wow. I hope none of you ever have to live life in a wheel chair.

I’m sure Mitch chuckled slightly at this, because he’s the bigger man and has learned to live with his disability. But deep down, damn well that stings - he did not choose that disability and the life that comes with it.

If anybody has been ‘following moto’, like somebody above mentioned as if I don’t, they’d know that Jesse is bitter AF about his injury/disability. He has every right to be, sure, it absolutely sucks. So this comes off a bit brash, considering his history of how he’s mentally taken his disability.

Cheers. I wish you all well in health, physically & mentally.
Kanewel433 wrote:
I could not disagree more.
If Mitch actually felt that way I don't think he'd be in the same sport for 20 + years !!
ProKawi24
10/29/2018 12:13pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
Totally. Some seriously insensitive people on this board, wow. I hope none of you ever have to live life in a wheel chair. I’m sure Mitch...
Totally.

Some seriously insensitive people on this board, wow. I hope none of you ever have to live life in a wheel chair.

I’m sure Mitch chuckled slightly at this, because he’s the bigger man and has learned to live with his disability. But deep down, damn well that stings - he did not choose that disability and the life that comes with it.

If anybody has been ‘following moto’, like somebody above mentioned as if I don’t, they’d know that Jesse is bitter AF about his injury/disability. He has every right to be, sure, it absolutely sucks. So this comes off a bit brash, considering his history of how he’s mentally taken his disability.

Sorry dude but as someone who's been paralyzed waist-down and in a wheelchair from a MX wreck 20 years ago, there is nothing at all wrong with his costume. It's absolutely hilarious and good for him having a sense of humor about it.
What makes us feel awkward and "different" is when people call out stuff like this. 2 years ago at my work my buddy and I went as Forest Gump & Lt. Dan but it was the people who shook their heads and wouldn't laugh with us who made things weird. Jessy being able to have fun with it like this is what will help him overcome his personal demons and enjoy life again.
hellion
10/29/2018 12:36pm
I don't think Dizzy realizes that Jessy is paralyzed, that's the only reasonable explanation for his post. But Mitch seems cool enough that I doubt he'd care either way.
FuzzyLogic
10/29/2018 12:45pm
Pro Circuit's Instagram page posted a picture of Jessy saying "Don't even bother dressing up, Jessy Nelson already won Halloween"

Everything is fine and this should be a nice ending to "Why people cannot have fun anymore" and "Everything offends someone"

The Shop

jeffro503
10/29/2018 2:08pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
Totally.

jemcee wrote:
You don't know what you're talking about.. I pissed myself and deep down I was bitter cause I don't have any way to get a genuine...
You don't know what you're talking about..

I pissed myself and deep down I was bitter cause I don't have any way to get a genuine Pro Circuit shirt..
I'm confused by your post you're saying he shouldn't have a sense of humour about it because he hasn't had a sense of humour about it in the past?
I'm fairly sure I can speak for other dudes in chairs and say we don't take life so serious man.. Jessy was bitter (we all were) but obviously he's in brighter times now!

I can't believe I responded haha
And more power to you Jem , and it's one of the reason's I dig the hell out of you!

And like Hellion posted above , It sounds like maybe this Dizzy guy doesn't know Jesse is paralyzed?

OH.....and kickass costume Jessy!
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
10/29/2018 2:32pm
I bet Jessy would give this thread a thumbs up WinkWhistling

slipdog
10/29/2018 2:54pm
lostboy819 wrote:
I bet Jessy would give this thread a thumbs up ;) :whistle: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/29/299056/s1200_240_F_186212352_veOoHifhF6iE09QsgEEYHGKCr0Bqd5nP.jpg[/img]

Not sure how I feel about this. Could be taken either way.
jeffro503
10/29/2018 2:59pm
lostboy819 wrote:
I bet Jessy would give this thread a thumbs up ;) :whistle: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/29/299056/s1200_240_F_186212352_veOoHifhF6iE09QsgEEYHGKCr0Bqd5nP.jpg[/img]

slipdog wrote:
Xenophobe racist nazi!
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
10/29/2018 3:02pm Edited Date/Time 10/29/2018 3:04pm
lostboy819 wrote:

slipdog wrote:
Considering I have had profound hearing loss my whole life and had to grow up with radio receivers sticking out of both my ears from a young age I have pretty thick skin, so if any snowflakes take it the wrong way then they can go pound sand Wink And feel free to add any deaf jokes because mine are getting old.
dboivin
10/29/2018 4:02pm Edited Date/Time 10/29/2018 4:03pm
lostboy819 wrote:

lol. i'm pretty sure jesse would laugh at this.

c'mon the self righteous doo-gooders on this page are literally killing the fun in the world. get over yourselves.

oh and if your offended. scroll wheel past it...typing a book on why its offensive is worse than the initial infraction.
Kawikid121
10/29/2018 4:09pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
Totally.

You are speculating what 2 people think and feel whom you no nothing about and think that is a little brash.. Your thought process is a little brash and ignorant to be quite honest.
Marty1028
Fantasy
1104th
10/29/2018 5:06pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
Totally.

Kawikid121 wrote:
You are speculating what 2 people think and feel whom you no nothing about and think that is a little brash.. Your thought process is a...
You are speculating what 2 people think and feel whom you no nothing about and think that is a little brash.. Your thought process is a little brash and ignorant to be quite honest.

Kawikid12

Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
10/29/2018 7:19pm
Can anybody that has a problem with this please find a person in a wheelchair and ask them if they find it offensive that a person in a wheelchair dressed up as a famous person in a wheelchair...

Quit complaining on behalf of people who don't want to complain. All it does is condescend to the people that you believe should be offended but aren't
10/29/2018 9:12pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
Rab wrote:
Dizzy714 wrote:
Totally.

Well, we know who’s kid has a made up peanut allergy
10/30/2018 3:54am
Anyone that thinks this isn’t awesome probably agrees with this shit...

Fearo
10/30/2018 9:10am
Fucking nailed it.
peelout
10/30/2018 9:55am
Dizzy714 wrote:
Rab wrote:
Dizzy714 wrote:
Totally.

how many times would you say you wheelied your quad up brokeback mountain?
Bramlett321
10/30/2018 10:13am
Anyone that thinks this isn’t awesome probably agrees with this shit... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/30/299202/s1200_EC777CFA_8F7C_4AF4_BA49_F5300AF6B4AF.jpg[/img]
Anyone that thinks this isn’t awesome probably agrees with this shit...

Surely you don't think this is the same thing?
Kawikid121
10/30/2018 12:09pm
Marty1028 wrote:

Kawikid12

Woah bro, you finally learned to copy and paste.. It's magic is it not!
plowboy
10/30/2018 5:28pm
Ok, here's how stuff like this should go down. Jessy does his shtick...sends it to Mitch...if Mitch thinks it's funny then he/his people send it out for public consumption. Just sayin'.
Marty1028
Fantasy
1104th
10/30/2018 6:51pm
Marty1028 wrote:

Kawikid12

Kawikid121 wrote:
Just saying new members critisism towards a long time memeber is taken with a grain of salt. So wise up before your ignorance gets flushed faster than a teen trying to hide a hangover.
Marty1028
Fantasy
1104th
10/30/2018 6:56pm
plowboy wrote:
Ok, here's how stuff like this should go down. Jessy does his shtick...sends it to Mitch...if Mitch thinks it's funny then he/his people send it out...
Ok, here's how stuff like this should go down. Jessy does his shtick...sends it to Mitch...if Mitch thinks it's funny then he/his people send it out for public consumption. Just sayin'.
and thats probably exactly how it happened but people will still find ways to bitch about it.
Sully
10/30/2018 7:33pm
Marty1028 wrote:

Kawikid12

Kawikid121 wrote:
Marty1028 wrote:
Just saying new members critisism towards a long time memeber is taken with a grain of salt. So wise up before your ignorance gets flushed faster...
Just saying new members critisism towards a long time memeber is taken with a grain of salt. So wise up before your ignorance gets flushed faster than a teen trying to hide a hangover.
When did it become a rule on this site that a stupid post can't be criticized because it was made by a longstanding member?
brocster
10/30/2018 7:37pm
Marty1028 wrote:

Kawikid12

Kawikid121 wrote:
Marty1028 wrote:
Just saying new members critisism towards a long time memeber is taken with a grain of salt. So wise up before your ignorance gets flushed faster...
You’re first copy and paste failed so you’re second response is taken with a grain of salt
Kawikid121
10/31/2018 3:57am
Marty1028 wrote:
You are still wet behind the ears yourself but thanks for the wise advice. I've been lurking this site since supercross.com forums shut down and just created a new account. I will keep that in mind next time I feel the need to call some on their bs.
peelout
10/31/2018 7:12am
Kawikid121 wrote:
Marty1028 wrote:
brocster wrote:
You’re first copy and paste failed so you’re second response is taken with a grain of salt
brocster
10/31/2018 7:20am
Marty1028 wrote:
brocster wrote:
peelout wrote:
Wink

Post a reply to: Jessy Nelson's halloween costume

The Latest