Jessy Nelson Interview with TWMX

Dirt_Dawg
Fantasy
2768th
10/3/2016 1:26pm Edited Date/Time 10/3/2016 1:27pm
Its crazy how these riders the only thing on their back is a jersey, zero back protection . If the case was the bike landed on his back some sort of back protection would"ve lessened the blow and who knows. Sad situation for jessy ,the sport will bite and bite hard sometimes.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
10/3/2016 3:16pm
JSmith wrote:
That was brutal to read. I feel so sorry for Jessy. I haven't ridden in about 10 years, and have recently thought about dusting off the...
That was brutal to read. I feel so sorry for Jessy. I haven't ridden in about 10 years, and have recently thought about dusting off the old two smoker. I'm thinking seriously about just selling it now after reading that.
Why sell it? you are going to die anyway so you might as well do what you while you still can. Dont live your life worrying about what could happen or what might happen because the end result for all of us is the same. life is 100% fatal.
Beast666
10/3/2016 4:13pm Edited Date/Time 10/3/2016 4:14pm
I was out shopping ski gear for my daughter yesterday when i mentioned to the sales lady that it looked like i would not be on the mountain this winter due to my recent back injury. She mentioned that her father had the same injury as mine and is now on disability because the neurosurgeon did not want to repair my damaged disc that is scarring the nerve root for my right leg. Instead my doctor wants to throw medication after medication at it and i have to deal with so many side effects that i don't even have the energy to walk a half mile. The dizziness make it impossible to go for a simple bike ride on top of that i have no appetite and still have gained 65 pounds in 4 months.

The medical system sucks and is getting worse everyday.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Jessy Nelson Interview with TWMX

The Latest