Jerry robin motocross shirt

Edited Date/Time 8/29/2013 8:57am
http://m.dariuscompany.com/#!Store|000
Hey my new shirts are out and they are really cool, Dan Riley from Darius put together a cool shirt for me. We are accepting international orders just email sales@dariuscompany.com
|
Xeno
7/17/2013 8:23pm
Can you post a picture of the design so everybody can see it? The photo is too small on the linked website.
TX24
7/18/2013 6:02am
That's a nice shirt at a fair price.

The Shop

therealjonon
7/18/2013 6:17am
whats the story on him getting a rock river yamaha offer until his dad blew his chances for him??

is that story bogus because ive heard that one already...not trying to start shit either
j100
7/18/2013 6:33am
whats the story on him getting a rock river yamaha offer until his dad blew his chances for him?? is that story bogus because ive heard...
whats the story on him getting a rock river yamaha offer until his dad blew his chances for him??

is that story bogus because ive heard that one already...not trying to start shit either
JS7 offered him brand new bikes from Suzuki, ride at his house, seven gear and they turned the deal down. not saying that's a bad thing, just kind of surprised me.

still wish the kid luck at the ranch.
500guy
7/18/2013 7:07am
whats the story on him getting a rock river yamaha offer until his dad blew his chances for him?? is that story bogus because ive heard...

j100 wrote:
JS7 offered him brand new bikes from Suzuki, ride at his house, seven gear and they turned the deal down. not saying that's a bad thing...
JS7 offered him brand new bikes from Suzuki, ride at his house, seven gear and they turned the deal down. not saying that's a bad thing, just kind of surprised me.

He's kind of locked into that 1985 ride, to many people sent money and support , the 2 Stroke Taliban would declare Holy War on him if He doesn't follow through.

it's a cool story , hopefully afterwards it will turn into something good,
dl117
Fantasy
2587th
7/18/2013 7:09am Edited Date/Time 7/18/2013 7:15am
j100 wrote:
JS7 offered him brand new bikes from Suzuki, ride at his house, seven gear and they turned the deal down. not saying that's a bad thing...

He said in another post that he is sticking to what got him there and then all offer will be considered.....hopefully he can do good at the ranch, and the offers are still there.

Good Luck Jerry
BAMX
7/18/2013 7:12am
500guy wrote:
He's kind of locked into that 1985 ride, to many people sent money and support , the 2 Stroke Taliban would declare Holy War on him...
He's kind of locked into that 1985 ride, to many people sent money and support , the 2 Stroke Taliban would declare Holy War on him if He doesn't follow through.

I think you hit the nail on the head. It is nice to see a kid without a silver spoon make some noise these days.
therealjonon
7/18/2013 7:18am

j100 wrote:

500guy wrote:
He's kind of locked into that 1985 ride, to many people sent money and support , the 2 Stroke Taliban would declare Holy War on him...

ah i see, good to hear he is indeed getting offers, he should be very good....
eins4eins
7/18/2013 7:32am
i think its pretty smart to turn down all those offers....if he rolls to the gate with a brand new bike and all those other fancy things, he will get lost in the pack. He will be just one of many fast guys and suddenly he has to finish up front to get attention.
A 15th place would possibly be a great achievement to him, but wouldn't stand out and his name will be forgotten as soon as the race is over.
But if he finishes 15th on a '85 CR, it will be a huge success and the media/internet will celebrate it.
Zaugg
7/18/2013 8:06am
Hopefully he has a truck-load of parts for the '85 CR. Would hate to see him not do well as a result of a mechanical.

Go get 'em Jerry!!!
bd
7/18/2013 10:02am
I think his plan is to ride the 1985 CR 250 to LL and then choose one of those deals. People invested in him on this ride for LL.... I hope every one understands that after, he needs to sign with the best team. Seven with JS7, is an unreal opportunity
mt798
7/18/2013 11:30am
Just ordered 2 Tee's, I might have to drive out to Loretta's just to check it out! I'd have to rough it though, the 110, a tent and coleman stove but I think it just might be worth it...

Post a reply to: Jerry robin motocross shirt

The Latest