Jeremy McGrath - First Hand (Fuel TV)

jnickell
Fantasy
1836th
|
gnarwhip
2/11/2017 11:30am
Fuel TV used to be the best channel of all time. Nothing but Moto, surfing (The Drive Thru was such a cool series) snowboarding and skating. I was so bummed when they switched to a UFC channel
Jmicmoto13
2/11/2017 1:42pm
gnarwhip wrote:
Fuel TV used to be the best channel of all time. Nothing but Moto, surfing (The Drive Thru was such a cool series) snowboarding and skating...
Fuel TV used to be the best channel of all time. Nothing but Moto, surfing (The Drive Thru was such a cool series) snowboarding and skating. I was so bummed when they switched to a UFC channel
Completely agree. Miss that channel.
Lightning78
2/11/2017 4:11pm
Dude that channel fuel TV was like moths to a flame for me I wash it all the time if it was on in the bar i was at I wasnt getting laid that night for sure LOL just be glued to the screen watching sheer bad-ass-ery displayed over and over and over. Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the understanding that fuel TV was going to make a comeback not too long ago? And or it would've been done through cable but I believe I remember reading that it was going to be done in an app style channel for devices like Roku and smart TVs android phones and hopefully Kodi at some point ..... maybe thats dead now, miss that channel soooo much!

The Shop

Lightning78
2/11/2017 4:13pm
Looks like its either still in the works or everybody bailed and didnt update the website? Lol

Post a reply to: Jeremy McGrath - First Hand (Fuel TV)

The Latest