Jeremy Martin VS Cooper Webb

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2018 7:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 7:30 AM

I was a huge fan of both Jeremy and Cooper during the 250times, they both were dialed in and dominated SX/MX atleast a year or s o.

What was the reason for letting Jeremy go? I think he was the better one out of those 2 and I believe at the time he would've done pretty damn good on a yz450.

Edit: I want to point out that I believe they are pretty much on the same pace right now on different bikes.

|

2/11/2018 7:36 AM

Probably because in 250s Cooper was much better at SX than Jeremy.

|

2/11/2018 7:39 AM

Goodoldbloke wrote:

I was a huge fan of both Jeremy and Cooper during the 250times, they both were dialed in and dominated SX/MX atleast a year or ...more

JMart was never good indoors....

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

2/11/2018 8:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 8:08 AM

Gus wrote:

Probably because in 250s Cooper was much better at SX than Jeremy.

I guess, I rest my case. :-)
Anyhow I think it was unfortunate.
Also at the time being didnt Yamaha have CR22 riding for them? He made top 10s I believe.

|

2/11/2018 8:20 AM

While in the early rounds they were equal, I would say Cooper is starting to come around. Although Jmart podiumed his first ever SX on a big bike, granted it was Daytona...

|

2/11/2018 8:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 8:28 AM

Gus wrote:

While in the early rounds they were equal, I would say Cooper is starting to come around. Although Jmart podiumed his first ...more

I cant argue against it.
Also they are still kinda young but they need to make things happen sooner or later.

Edit: It also sounds wierd when the casters are talking about the 450 guys they use the language "this kid" when the guy is over 20. How come? tongue Can also be put in perspective in the 250s class where Ive heard they call plessinger and savatgy kids many times...

|

2/11/2018 9:10 AM

When you are over twice their age they are kids! This is not a slam at all just a fact. These guys are young.

|

2/11/2018 9:19 AM

Goodoldbloke wrote:

I was a huge fan of both Jeremy and Cooper during the 250times, they both were dialed in and dominated SX/MX atleast a year or ...more

BobPA wrote:

JMart was never good indoors....

And yet, JMart has won SX races. Maybe it is just me, I suppose I get confused as to what constitutes good at SX and not good. I figured winning races was good. Fook, I'm all backwards

|

2/11/2018 9:46 AM

Zycki11 wrote:

And yet, JMart has won SX races. Maybe it is just me, I suppose I get confused as to what constitutes good at SX and not good. ...more

I'd say good is being able to actually qualify for mains...

|