Jeremy Martin

moore433
Edited Date/Time 3/20/2016 12:09pm
I sure was hoping he would win the east coast this year and he still has a chance but dang he keeps running into trouble in the mains...
|
cali11
3/20/2016 11:26am
Dude is an MX rider like DV said. I don't see him beating Stewart. Stewart has been by far the fastest besides Daytona of course.
Sandberm
3/20/2016 11:30am
He should have been practicing his awesome scrubablities like Forkner instead of riding sand tracks on his 450.

I think Omara jinxed him.
stewie94
3/20/2016 11:31am
cali11 wrote:
Dude is an MX rider like DV said. I don't see him beating Stewart. Stewart has been by far the fastest besides Daytona of course.
justin hill buddy

The Shop

cali11
3/20/2016 11:37am
cali11 wrote:
stewie94 wrote:
justin hill buddy
Had Stewart had started with Hill in Toronto,I don't think hill would of won. Stewart was the fastest rider the whole race and he had to come through traffic. He gave Atlanta away also.
stewie94
3/20/2016 11:44am
cali11 wrote:
stewie94 wrote:
justin hill buddy
cali11 wrote:
Had Stewart had started with Hill in Toronto,I don't think hill would of won. Stewart was the fastest rider the whole race and he had to...
Had Stewart had started with Hill in Toronto,I don't think hill would of won. Stewart was the fastest rider the whole race and he had to come through traffic. He gave Atlanta away also.
justin came from damn near last at ATL to like 5th? daytona , he couldve won if he didnt fucked up on tht table , mookie faded during daytona , tornoto justin was fast all day , didnt win his heat but still , i dont think mook would kept up with justin & as far as toronto as well , jmart was way back as well ended up 2nd& mook ended up in 6th
cali11
3/20/2016 12:09pm
stewie94 wrote:
justin hill buddy
cali11 wrote:
Had Stewart had started with Hill in Toronto,I don't think hill would of won. Stewart was the fastest rider the whole race and he had to...
stewie94 wrote:
justin came from damn near last at ATL to like 5th? daytona , he couldve won if he didnt fucked up on tht table , mookie...
justin came from damn near last at ATL to like 5th? daytona , he couldve won if he didnt fucked up on tht table , mookie faded during daytona , tornoto justin was fast all day , didnt win his heat but still , i dont think mook would kept up with justin & as far as toronto as well , jmart was way back as well ended up 2nd& mook ended up in 6th
Jmart was not in pits twice in Toronto?

Post a reply to: Jeremy Martin

The Latest