Jeffro503

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2018 7:52 PM

You got some explaining to do.

|

1/13/2018 7:57 PM

Not really? He qualified worse then I thought , held tough in the main. So I picked about 8th. - 10th in qualifying right? He qualified 13th I think? In the main he took 11th? Which normally would have put him in 13th if Marv and Eli were out there?

Think I pretty much nailed it....except he didn't drop the anchor as bad as I thought he would. He did good....especially after only being on the bike a few days.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/13/2018 7:59 PM

Only thing you nailed was your balls to the floor.laughing tongue wink cool

|

1/13/2018 8:03 PM

kongols wrote:

If you say so Slick.

If anyone else can make a prediction as close as I just did....then go for it. laughing

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

1/13/2018 8:06 PM

kongols wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

If you say so Slick.

If anyone else can make a prediction as close as I just did....then go for it. laughing

To be honest, I was thinking 12-15. He did all right.

|

1/13/2018 8:11 PM

Did better than i expected. Good Job Malcolm, glad to see him hold on to 11 after that scrap with Friese.

|

1/13/2018 8:15 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Not really? He qualified worse then I thought , held tough in the main. So I picked about 8th. - 10th in qualifying right? He qualified 13th I think? In the main he took 11th? Which normally would have put him in 13th if Marv and Eli were out there?

Think I pretty much nailed it....except he didn't drop the anchor as bad as I thought he would. He did good....especially after only being on the bike a few days.

thats some pretty good explaining. not sure what else the detractors want. at least he beat Reed by a good bit. beat Friese too.

|

1/13/2018 8:19 PM

kongols wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

If you say so Slick.

kongols wrote:

He did for sure. And I already stated that it would be a plate of crow I would gladly eat. He just got 11th in a main , which is pretty damn awesome in my book. With more time on the bike and so forth , I see him getting better too.

|

1/13/2018 8:25 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

He did for sure. And I already stated that it would be a plate of crow I would gladly eat. He just got 11th in a main , which is pretty damn awesome in my book. With more time on the bike and so forth , I see him getting better too.

Dude seriously. The guy has had two days on the bike. Can you imagine what his talent would like like with a trainer and an entire offseason with a factory team?

I would love to see Mookie actually get to test for a month and train without having the headache of putting together his own deal. Yes I understand he has time to train but, it's definitely a lot harder when your trying to put together you're own deal like a privateer to keep up with factory guys.

|

1/13/2018 8:27 PM

he did score a 36 in Pulp Fantasy... so thats not bad in my mind

|

#SickYZBro

1/13/2018 8:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2018 8:30 PM

kongols wrote:

Dean, Eli and Marv were and out and they would all beat him. That would made him a 14th place deep lapper.

|

1/13/2018 8:37 PM

lf l remember correctly Malcolms best round last year was his first round.

He didn't really ride himself into shape like l thought he would.

Hope he gets a little faster.

|

1/13/2018 8:52 PM

Thought he was more talented than James

|

1/13/2018 9:12 PM

kongols wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

If you say so Slick.

My wife and sister picked Malcolm for 12th in RMFSX. I almost did but picked grant instead.

You had a damn good guess Jeffro! A few of us figured he’d be around 10-13th

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals