Jeffrey Herlings x Jorge Prado Preparing for MXGP Lommel *RAW*

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2017 1:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2017 12:42 PM

|

7/31/2017 1:53 PM

Cairoli vs Herlings this weekend is going to be insane !

|

7/31/2017 1:55 PM

Rowlands wrote:

agreed. ill bet on herlings though.

|

7/31/2017 2:06 PM

We are in Germany making our way over on thursday, hadnt thought too much about the race till seeing that.. the Nations race with Cairoli and Herlings was insane, i reckon it will be rammed... new track too so no real advantage for anyone.

|

7/31/2017 2:09 PM

philG wrote:

We are in Germany making our way over on thursday, hadnt thought too much about the race till seeing that.. the Nations race with Cairoli and Herlings was insane, i reckon it will be rammed... new track too so no real advantage for anyone.

I wish I could see it in person sad . Should be a great race that's for sure

|

7/31/2017 2:12 PM

Holy rough!

|

7/31/2017 2:18 PM

Rowlands wrote:

100% Agree. 2 sandmasters going at it on one of the most brutal tracks in the world.. Should be awesome cool

|

7/31/2017 5:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2017 5:44 PM

Herlings has to be one of the most technically perfect riders I've ever seen. Just watch his body position everywhere on that track. He's in the perfect position every time. Especially in the sand - he knows how to keep traction on that rear wheel. He's a joy to watch.

|

7/31/2017 6:11 PM

Paulin and Suzuki's Strijbos and Jasikonis are no slouches in sand

|

If you don't crash alot you just ain't going fast enough, Danny

7/31/2017 6:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2017 8:31 PM

Swann wrote:

Herlings has to be one of the most technically perfect riders I've ever seen. Just watch his body position everywhere on that track. He's in the perfect position every time. Especially in the sand - he knows how to keep traction on that rear wheel. He's a joy to watch.

Yep and it always seems like his bike is set up perfectly.. Whether that's just due to his style or he and his mechanic work well together either way he makes everything look deceivingly easy haha

Also I noticed that Prado only took his foot off the pegs 3 times.. awesome balance

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

7/31/2017 7:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2017 7:22 PM

Excellent,a re-run of the MXdN battle,hope Cairoli and Herlings both get of the line clean and we see them at each other
Strijbos and Gaijser have won here in recent years too

|

(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

7/31/2017 8:17 PM

Man, that would be an awesome one to see in person.

Isn't Anstie a pretty salty sand rider too?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/31/2017 8:39 PM

Anyone know if you can buy single events for MXGP-TV? I was hoping to watch Lommel but not really interested in purchasing the season pass.

|

7/31/2017 8:51 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Anyone know if you can buy single events for MXGP-TV? I was hoping to watch Lommel but not really interested in purchasing the season pass.

Yeah you can buy single events

|

7/31/2017 10:22 PM

Herlings makes me consistently wonder whether or not we are even participating in the same sport. He doesn't look real the way he rides so smooth in such awful conditions.

|

If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

8/1/2017 1:09 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

Yes you can buy single races(7,99€), but they have a discount on the whole package at the moment including MXdN for 65€

|

8/1/2017 1:10 AM

kzizok wrote:

Man, that would be an awesome one to see in person.

Isn't Anstie a pretty salty sand rider too?

He is ok, won at Lommel on the Dixon Yamaha in 2015 (i think) and is good in sand, but nobody is Herlings fast .

At Lierop he was a different level. had an 8 second lead halfway round the first lap , never seen anything like it.

|

8/1/2017 1:21 AM

Is it so hard to upload the original source rather than steal someones video and upload it to your own channel?

|

8/1/2017 7:12 AM

Swann wrote:

I second that. I've always loved watching him ride, and I think his style is as awesome on hard packed as it is in sand. But then again, watching him ride in deep sand is unreal.

|

8/1/2017 7:22 AM

philG wrote:

He is ok, won at Lommel on the Dixon Yamaha in 2015 (i think) and is good in sand, but nobody is Herlings fast .

At Lierop he was a different level. had an 8 second lead halfway round the first lap , never seen anything like it.

Man, that Lierop race in 2012 (I think?) is just unreal. I watch it now and again whenever I need to see a person perfect his/her craft.

What's amazing with that race is the speed he carries late in the motos. Everybody else is dipping into the waves riding with their chins on the handlebars but Herlings just keeps riding like he's riding a Moto GP track.

One of my favorite MX-things to watch again and again, for sure!

|

8/1/2017 9:59 AM

Poppanator wrote:

Man, that Lierop race in 2012 (I think?) is just unreal. I watch it now and again whenever I need to see a person perfect his/her craft.

What's amazing with that race is the speed he carries late in the motos. Everybody else is dipping into the waves riding with their chins on the handlebars but Herlings just keeps riding like he's riding a Moto GP track.

One of my favorite MX-things to watch again and again, for sure!

Yep 2012 Lierop, full races are avaible on the official mxgptv youtube:

I was there myself at that race, it was absolultely unreal. Kind of sucks Lierop isn't the best track for viewing but it was awesome to see the Dutch fans go wild!

To this day this was the most impressive riding i've ever seen with my own eyes nothing comes close. I believe he lapped up to 3rd place with only JVH89 on the same lap.
|

8/1/2017 10:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2017 10:33 AM

My home track kissing

Edit : The track has changed a lot. Srsly I'm not sure it's Lommel lol.

|

8/1/2017 10:35 AM

Looks like Herlings is healthy nowcool

|

If you don't crash alot you just ain't going fast enough, Danny

8/1/2017 10:47 AM

Tzevtkoff wrote:

My home track kissing

Edit : The track has changed a lot. Srsly I'm not sure it's Lommel lol.

It's not

|

8/1/2017 11:42 AM

If Herlings gets a start I can't see anybody beating him especially as AC is so far ahead in the points.

I agree I love watching Jeffrey ride the sand it's kinda frustrating though because he makes our sport look easy. Put a good expert rider around that track and he will look very very average.

|

8/1/2017 1:29 PM

So bummed I can't go this weekend... I'm on vacation in the south of France (no punishment either) but really wanted to see 84 and 222 on 450s in Lommel... I actually live an hour from the track.

|

8/1/2017 1:48 PM

lucas-vh wrote:

I might bet on Herlings too, but only because Cairoli has so little at risk -- he just needs to cruise in the top five. 'Course I said the same thing going into the last three events, so I dunno.

Then I went back and rewatched the third race from the 2012 MXDN at Lommel, when Cairoli and Herlings were both on 350s and they toasted the rest of the field. Herlings made a poor start (shock) and had to work his way into second, but, man, he had nothing for Cairoli in the late laps. It'll be interesting.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/1/2017 1:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2017 2:00 PM

Rowlands wrote:

lucas-vh wrote:

Brownstone322 wrote:

I might bet on Herlings too, but only because Cairoli has so little at risk -- he just needs to cruise in the top five. 'Course I said the same thing going into the last three events, so I dunno.

Then I went back and rewatched the third race from the 2012 MXDN at Lommel, when Cairoli and Herlings were both on 350s and they toasted the rest of the field. Herlings made a poor start (shock) and had to work his way into second, but, man, he had nothing for Cairoli in the late laps. It'll be interesting.

Herlings was involved in a pile up on the exit of the 1st turn, dead last or close to it. So even to get close to Cairoli was remarkable.

|

8/1/2017 2:23 PM

lucas-vh wrote:

Brownstone322 wrote:

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Herlings was involved in a pile up on the exit of the 1st turn, dead last or close to it. So even to get close to Cairoli was remarkable.

I'll be disappointed if he doesn't go 1-1 lol

|

8/2/2017 3:12 AM

lucas-vh wrote:

I'll be disappointed if he doesn't go 1-1 lol

So will he laughing

|