Jeffrey Herlings training in sand

3/24/2016 2:33pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/03/24/129209/s1200_i_want_you_1.jpg[/img]

ahhh there he is .... only one missing is that kermit Laughing
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
3/24/2016 3:22pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2016 3:25pm
Motofinne wrote:
And to the people that think Herlings can't ride a big bike. This happened on a "shitty" 350 when he was 17 or 18 years old.[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/03/24/129191/s1200_mxdn.jpg[/img]
And to the people that think Herlings can't ride a big bike. This happened on a "shitty" 350 when he was 17 or 18 years old.

What people think that he can't ride a big bike? The same people clammering for him to move to the big bike class?

Your post is a classic conflict of terms.
Motofinne
3/24/2016 3:25pm
kzizok wrote:
What people think that he can't ride a big bike? The same people clammering for him to move to the big bike class? Your post is...
What people think that he can't ride a big bike? The same people clammering for him to move to the big bike class?

Your post is a classic conflict of terms.
Well if you actually take your time and read this thread you can spot some posts that alluding to that herlings could face a problem with a bigger bike.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
3/24/2016 3:56pm
Rowlands wrote:
He is getting better attitude wise a few years ago he was a little over the top He's young and arrogant what do you expect...
He is getting better attitude wise a few years ago he was a little over the top

He's young and arrogant what do you expect ? Comparing him and Dungey is just silly because they are too totally differant people with differant personalities. I personally am a bigger fan of Herlings brings some light to the sport unlike diesel. I can't wait for him to come to America at some point and wipe the floor with you guys. And I can guarantee if he stays healthy he will win a MXGP.

Go Jeffrey go
"Come to America and wipe the floor with you guys" LMFAO!! Have we learned nothing about riders in the modern era going to race other racers series? I hope he stays healthy this year and races Webb in Charlotte, I think you will be pretty pissed off when he gets smoked. You can save what I said here, Oh and if Jeremy goes Jefferey Hunting at Glen Helen he wont win a moto when the GPs come to America. Barring Injuries of course.

The Shop

Aryen
3/24/2016 4:05pm
Rowlands wrote:
He is getting better attitude wise a few years ago he was a little over the top He's young and arrogant what do you expect...
He is getting better attitude wise a few years ago he was a little over the top

He's young and arrogant what do you expect ? Comparing him and Dungey is just silly because they are too totally differant people with differant personalities. I personally am a bigger fan of Herlings brings some light to the sport unlike diesel. I can't wait for him to come to America at some point and wipe the floor with you guys. And I can guarantee if he stays healthy he will win a MXGP.

Go Jeffrey go
Park Boys wrote:
"Come to America and wipe the floor with you guys" LMFAO!! Have we learned nothing about riders in the modern era going to race other racers...
"Come to America and wipe the floor with you guys" LMFAO!! Have we learned nothing about riders in the modern era going to race other racers series? I hope he stays healthy this year and races Webb in Charlotte, I think you will be pretty pissed off when he gets smoked. You can save what I said here, Oh and if Jeremy goes Jefferey Hunting at Glen Helen he wont win a moto when the GPs come to America. Barring Injuries of course.
Post saved
Olson
3/24/2016 4:09pm
I love these threads! GO TEAM!
3/24/2016 8:08pm
So is this not a direct shot at the baker crew using the same song as their part in moto 7?
rubarb
3/24/2016 8:13pm
That dude is gansta!

Get on that fo five oh and come to merica and spank the dunge
jemcee
3/24/2016 8:40pm
Watching that dude ride is awesome especially in sand.. just mofuckingmentum

I have no problem with him doing another year, gaining his confidence back and stepping up next year at the top of his game.. Cause it's what he deserves and so many others involved in this sometimes shitty sport don't get what they deserve!
But the results of Febvre of Gajser give us a little hint that he'll most likely continue his winning ways when he does move up
Aryen
3/25/2016 12:08am
jemcee wrote:
Watching that dude ride is awesome especially in sand.. just mofuckingmentum I have no problem with him doing another year, gaining his confidence back and stepping...
Watching that dude ride is awesome especially in sand.. just mofuckingmentum

I have no problem with him doing another year, gaining his confidence back and stepping up next year at the top of his game.. Cause it's what he deserves and so many others involved in this sometimes shitty sport don't get what they deserve!
But the results of Febvre of Gajser give us a little hint that he'll most likely continue his winning ways when he does move up
This
Deetsmx
3/25/2016 12:39am
Motofinne wrote:
And to the people that think Herlings can't ride a big bike. This happened on a "shitty" 350 when he was 17 or 18 years old.[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/03/24/129191/s1200_mxdn.jpg[/img]
And to the people that think Herlings can't ride a big bike. This happened on a "shitty" 350 when he was 17 or 18 years old.

That was 5 years ago, even more proof that he is a sandbagger.
Flatliner
3/25/2016 1:14am
rubarb wrote:
That dude is gansta!

Get on that fo five oh and come to merica and spank the dunge
Wont ever happen, I think more than one person on here in the know has said he's not coming.

Nobody goes across the pond and spanks the top dog anyways. Wouldn't happen.

3/25/2016 1:22am
Motofinne wrote:

Deetsmx wrote:
Jeffrey was only 15-16 at the time - beats a prime villipoto.... martin and webb were still sandbagging the amateurs at 15-16 years old whilst herlings was winning gps and beating ryan villipoto at the des nations

hopefully we will see herlings race a couple of nationals this year, I think everyone else will be riding for 2nd place if he does regardless of the track. Wasn't there a rumour he was doing southwick?

I'm pretty sure herlings would have moved up if he'd won another title and not had all the serious injuries, hes even alluded to it this year- once he goes mx1 I think its game over for everyone else for the next 10 years or so. As talented as some of the mx1 guys are, herlings is next level- best rider in the world by a long way when fully fit.
NVA57
Fantasy
1602nd
3/25/2016 1:22am
You have to give the people calling him a sandbagger some credit though. In 2013 he said in a lot of interviews he wasn't happy when he wasn't winning with a large enough gap to 2nd place (like 45 secs +). That says enough. Anyways I don't really mind what class he rides, as long as I get to see him shred a dirtbike.
3/25/2016 1:27am
Oh, I can feel myself booking a last minute flight to Vegas and driving down to Glen Helen again at the end of this year!!!
Deetsmx
3/25/2016 3:05am
Jeffrey was only 15-16 at the time - beats a prime villipoto.... martin and webb were still sandbagging the amateurs at 15-16 years old whilst herlings...
Jeffrey was only 15-16 at the time - beats a prime villipoto.... martin and webb were still sandbagging the amateurs at 15-16 years old whilst herlings was winning gps and beating ryan villipoto at the des nations

hopefully we will see herlings race a couple of nationals this year, I think everyone else will be riding for 2nd place if he does regardless of the track. Wasn't there a rumour he was doing southwick?

I'm pretty sure herlings would have moved up if he'd won another title and not had all the serious injuries, hes even alluded to it this year- once he goes mx1 I think its game over for everyone else for the next 10 years or so. As talented as some of the mx1 guys are, herlings is next level- best rider in the world by a long way when fully fit.
I have no doubt that he can win in the US as well, going to check him out at Valkenswaard this weekend, hopefully weather holds off.
Flatliner
3/25/2016 3:10am
Motofinne wrote:

Deetsmx wrote:
Jeffrey was only 15-16 at the time - beats a prime villipoto.... martin and webb were still sandbagging the amateurs at 15-16 years old whilst herlings...

Yea, he's going to just stroll up to Millville in 90 degree temperatures and beat everybody. Right.
Aryen
3/25/2016 3:36am
Deetsmx wrote:

Flatliner wrote:
Yea, he's going to just stroll up to Millville in 90 degree temperatures and beat everybody. Right.
I'd say he'd probably be contending for the W.
Rowlands
3/25/2016 4:21am
Park Boys wrote:
"Come to America and wipe the floor with you guys" LMFAO!! Have we learned nothing about riders in the modern era going to race other racers...
No dramas. I still think jeffrey can beat those guys on there own practice tracks. He will certainly be closer to them they they would be to him in Holland. I like all 3 of these riders so no hate my end Silly
Flatliner
3/25/2016 4:50am

Flatliner wrote:
Aryen wrote:
I'd say he'd probably be contending for the W.
Sure, saying that is fine.... 2strokerider just said the guy is the best rider in the world, which is absolutely crazy.

Would he race the ama's in the 250, or 450 class and win either title year one? No, he wouldn't.

Its not to discredit him, but as we all know the racing is much, much different.
Rowlands
3/25/2016 4:50am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
What does Jlaw think of all of this ???
Now that would of been entertainment back in 2012/ 2013 JLAW vs JH84 on and off the track Laughing
ATKpilot99
3/25/2016 4:52am
Could Jeffery Herlings beat up Chuck Norris ???
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
3/25/2016 5:08am
Flatliner wrote:
Sure, saying that is fine.... 2strokerider just said the guy is the best rider in the world, which is absolutely crazy. Would he race the ama's...
Sure, saying that is fine.... 2strokerider just said the guy is the best rider in the world, which is absolutely crazy.

Would he race the ama's in the 250, or 450 class and win either title year one? No, he wouldn't.

Its not to discredit him, but as we all know the racing is much, much different.
2strokerider is always very confident in his statements Wink

Actually I believe he would win the 250 class in his first year. Or at least he would have a very good shot at it but it's not like it would be easy.
450 class nope. Maybe in year two but we will probably never find out.

Can't wait for the USGPs and the mxdn. Webb will probably risk his life to beat him and vice versa Sideways
MR. X
3/25/2016 5:25am
How could someone who loves dirtbikes not enjoy watching that dude ride? Who gives a God damn what class he races ,I just wish he would he race in the states so I could watch him more.
3/25/2016 5:25am

(Dutch) Interview with Herlings going into Valkenswaard.

There is some talk about next year in there, he basically says that he can do another year of mx 2 but nothing is certain as of now. It's something he'll decide together with his team & sponsors as the year progresses.

I don't really care if he stays another year or moves up, but if he gets the title this year and keeps winning like this i'd say it's time to go to the mxgp class. I hope he races Southwick or Millvile this year, like it was planned he'd race Unadilla a few years ago! We also go the 2 USGP's so thats gonna be pretty hyped up to see some more competition against him.

Sandbagging or not, still impressive he is about to get his 50th GP win. I guess he is 2nd all time on the wins list ?
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
3/25/2016 5:30am
Flatliner wrote:
Sure, saying that is fine.... 2strokerider just said the guy is the best rider in the world, which is absolutely crazy. Would he race the ama's...

crusty_xx wrote:
2strokerider is always very confident in his statements ;) Actually I believe he would win the 250 class in his first year. Or at least he...
2strokerider is always very confident in his statements Wink

Actually I believe he would win the 250 class in his first year. Or at least he would have a very good shot at it but it's not like it would be easy.
450 class nope. Maybe in year two but we will probably never find out.

Can't wait for the USGPs and the mxdn. Webb will probably risk his life to beat him and vice versa Sideways
Ken Roczen didnt win his first year in ama and he smoked Herlings
NVA57
Fantasy
1602nd
3/25/2016 5:55am
Roczen was really battling for wins though. I remember him being in 1st position all race until the last couple of 2 laps.
3/25/2016 5:58am
Herlings first GP win was at Valkenswaard at the age of 15 ... now going for 50th GP win ....too bad for last 2 years

Post a reply to: Jeffrey Herlings training in sand

The Latest