Jeffrey Herlings interview - injuries, MXoN and Prado

7/4/2019 2:16am
"winning GP’s almost impossible" yeah right, he'll win at least 3 GP's this year.
ATKpilot99
7/4/2019 4:37am
"winning GP’s almost impossible" yeah right, he'll win at least 3 GP's this year.
He didn't even have a solid timeline on when he would return.
7/4/2019 4:49am
Loket or Lommel he said. His foot is getting some extra rest and the ankle has a clean break. Even if Lommel would be his first GP back, he'll win it.

The Shop

7/4/2019 11:44am
There is 0 chance Herlings doesn't win another title. There is also no chance IMO Prado comes close to him for his first 2-3 years on...
There is 0 chance Herlings doesn't win another title.

There is also no chance IMO Prado comes close to him for his first 2-3 years on the big bike.

I think Herlings definitely wins another title if not more but I think Prado will be an immediate threat. We saw what he was capable of at MXdN on a smaller bike. And according to a lot of people on this site the MXdN is the only race we should base any predictions on ever so it makes sense to me.
DPR250R
7/4/2019 5:02pm
I think Herlings definitely wins another title if not more but I think Prado will be an immediate threat. We saw what he was capable of...
I think Herlings definitely wins another title if not more but I think Prado will be an immediate threat. We saw what he was capable of at MXdN on a smaller bike. And according to a lot of people on this site the MXdN is the only race we should base any predictions on ever so it makes sense to me.
Well payed sir.
7/5/2019 3:22am
I think Herlings definitely wins another title if not more but I think Prado will be an immediate threat. We saw what he was capable of...
LOL, you know who was the fastest rider of everybody at the MXdN last year? And do you know how much he won after that? Prado is an incredible big talent, but I'm not sure how he will do on a 450. If I was him, I'd go to the USA and stay on a 250 a little longer.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
7/5/2019 4:31am
LOL, you know who was the fastest rider of everybody at the MXdN last year? And do you know how much he won after that? Prado...
LOL, you know who was the fastest rider of everybody at the MXdN last year? And do you know how much he won after that? Prado is an incredible big talent, but I'm not sure how he will do on a 450. If I was him, I'd go to the USA and stay on a 250 a little longer.
Why stay in the 250s longer? He showed flashes of brilliance in 16, in 17 he was winning races and his biggest problem was the heat and in 18 he fixed that and won the title winning 12 races and now this year he has dropped 3 motos and two of them he wasn’t even there. His gap on TKO is growing. Next year will be his 5th year. Gajser won in his rookie year at 19. The old guard of MXGP finally seems to be coming to an end and he will undoubtedly be a top 5 guy right off the bat and will get the lions share of starts. Going to America makes sense if you’re going to stay there but not to race for a year and come back. In the modern era most of the greats don’t spend that much time in the 250s, obviously there are exceptions.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/5/2019 5:38am
LOL, you know who was the fastest rider of everybody at the MXdN last year? And do you know how much he won after that? Prado...
Park Boys wrote:
Why stay in the 250s longer? He showed flashes of brilliance in 16, in 17 he was winning races and his biggest problem was the heat...
Why stay in the 250s longer? He showed flashes of brilliance in 16, in 17 he was winning races and his biggest problem was the heat and in 18 he fixed that and won the title winning 12 races and now this year he has dropped 3 motos and two of them he wasn’t even there. His gap on TKO is growing. Next year will be his 5th year. Gajser won in his rookie year at 19. The old guard of MXGP finally seems to be coming to an end and he will undoubtedly be a top 5 guy right off the bat and will get the lions share of starts. Going to America makes sense if you’re going to stay there but not to race for a year and come back. In the modern era most of the greats don’t spend that much time in the 250s, obviously there are exceptions.
Agreed.
He's going to turn 19 in January next year - before the season starts. Why would that be too young?
Gajser was 19 when he made the step. Dungey I believe was 20. We know how well both of them did in their first season.
However, their last season on 250s can't even be compared to the one that Prado is currently having. They both barely won the titles (Dungey only because of Pourcel's bad luck) - Prado has won every single GP he entered this year. And he's probably going to win the title with over 100 points advantage even though he missed a GP
7/5/2019 6:33am
I'm not talking about age anywhere. I just think he's to small and light for a 450, he should be more musculair if you ask me. Not sure if he's ready to do a 20 GP long 450 season yet.
The guys you name, Gajser, Herlings, Dungey, hell even Febvre, are much bigger and stronger than Prado. What does the kid weigh, 50 kg (110 lb)???
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/5/2019 7:26am
I'm not talking about age anywhere. I just think he's to small and light for a 450, he should be more musculair if you ask me...
I'm not talking about age anywhere. I just think he's to small and light for a 450, he should be more musculair if you ask me. Not sure if he's ready to do a 20 GP long 450 season yet.
The guys you name, Gajser, Herlings, Dungey, hell even Febvre, are much bigger and stronger than Prado. What does the kid weigh, 50 kg (110 lb)???
Apart from Herlings none of these are/were very big or bulky
He'll be just fine in that respect Wink I'm pretty sure he weight at least around 150lbs

Post a reply to: Jeffrey Herlings interview - injuries, MXoN and Prado

The Latest