Jeffrey Herlings & Antonio Cairoli Impressive Action - MXGP of Latvia 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2018 2:45 PM

very nice edit

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

5/17/2018 3:14 PM

That was an epic race. Herlings is so fast and aggressive.

|

5/17/2018 3:33 PM

Was that Smets whispering in Herlings ear? If Tomac watches this I can see the “gotta rest” excuse surfacing again this year at the MXoN.

|

“If you don’t crash alot, you just ain’t going fast enough” Chandler

5/17/2018 5:36 PM

Nuffsaid wrote:

Was that Smets whispering in Herlings ear? If Tomac watches this I can see the “gotta rest” excuse surfacing again this year ...more

If tomac is comfortable on the bike I have no doubt he can run that pace.

|

5/17/2018 6:43 PM

Latvia looks like the soil is on par with Red Bud. Red Bud owner probably adding clay mixed with a bit of concrete to the surface for des Nations to combat Herlings

|

5/18/2018 12:40 AM

Jeremy_Preston wrote:

No chance.

|

5/18/2018 3:19 AM

I think he will smoke everyone at red budd period!!

|

5/18/2018 3:29 AM

Shaned9326 wrote:

I think he will smoke everyone at red budd period!!

I think Herlings will too.

|

5/18/2018 3:35 AM

After watching Herlings blow by some of the fastest riders in the world every weekend and set a pace that’s insane and seems to be doing it on any track he goes to best chance for anyone is to hope he gets a horrible start at des nations cause I honestly have been watching a guy that will go to the front immediately against anyone and makes it look fairly easy!!

|

5/18/2018 4:05 AM

Herlings is riding at an insane level right now. Hypothetically if Herlings was lining up for the AMA Motocross Championship this season I think he would push Tomac all the way to the edge for the title if not flat out beat him.
Some of the speed he was carrying in the first few minutes of moto 2 at Latvia were reminiscent of RC and Stew riding right on the edge and blowing past the pack like they were standing still.

|

5/18/2018 4:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2018 4:39 AM

I love BOTH Eli and Jeffrey they are both on another level when they are on their game and their styles mimic each other, I can’t wait to see them on the same track again but they both give credit and respect each other I don’t under why dumbasses can’t just do the same thing. I just want them to be solid and injury free til that point

|

5/18/2018 4:57 AM

He’s gonna hurt some feelers at redbud. Hopefully the drunk rednecks only throw cans and not bottles at him lol

|

5/18/2018 6:46 AM

Nuffsaid wrote:

Was that Smets whispering in Herlings ear? If Tomac watches this I can see the “gotta rest” excuse surfacing again this year ...more

Jeremy_Preston wrote:

At Red Bud, I think he might. Over a GP season I don’t think he could do it week-in week-out due to the variety of tracks and countries, he wouldn’t be far away on tracks that suits his style though.

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

5/18/2018 7:50 AM

If only we could match up 2016 Roczen against this version of JH, now that would be a fun one.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

5/18/2018 8:48 AM

The MXGP-guys do a great job with those edits!! Love it!
Herlings looks so strong physically! How he pulls the bike back when he gets in trouble or the bunny hopping he does with the 450 is amazing!

|

5/18/2018 10:02 AM

SKlein wrote:

If only we could match up 2016 Roczen against this version of JH, now that would be a fun one.

A healthy Roczen will be on the same level as Herlings but now ..............?

|

5/18/2018 12:19 PM

SKlein wrote:

Bonanza69 wrote:

I'm not sure what he's up to at the moment. I'll have to check in with him later.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

5/18/2018 1:11 PM

I personally believe, when fully healthy, roczen would cover anyone in the world

|

Justin Cooper is the future.

5/18/2018 1:31 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

I personally believe, when fully healthy, roczen would cover anyone in the world

I personally believe that on any day, any of these guys could beat any of the others.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/18/2018 1:40 PM

Wake me up when they do this after riding 18 rounds of Death Cro.. er.. I mean, Super Cross.

|

5/18/2018 5:05 PM

Nuffsaid wrote:

Jeremy_Preston wrote:

Now that was a funny joke.

|

5/18/2018 5:06 PM

Nuffsaid wrote:

Jeremy_Preston wrote:

mccread wrote:

At Red Bud, I think he might. Over a GP season I don’t think he could do it week-in week-out due to the variety of tracks and ...more

Tomac would wad up and crash his brains out by round 5. Or just be way off the pace. His choice.

|

5/18/2018 5:07 PM

I'm surprised these two haven't come over and Roczen and Musquin have.

|

5/18/2018 5:18 PM

That track surface looks similar to what Southwick has become . Even though Herlings would likely crush the field by over a minute in both motos I think it would be cool to see him race there.

|

5/18/2018 6:59 PM

SKlein wrote:

Bonanza69 wrote:

Maybe but Imo that could well be living in the past,and Herlings,Cairoli and Tomac have all surpassed that.
Some of the speed Herlings has set this year has been insane and that's from a huge AC fan

|

(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

5/19/2018 5:04 AM

I'm the Roczen fan, but truly. Kroc wouldn't won the Championship over Herlings year after he left to the states

|

Power is nothing without control

5/19/2018 6:01 AM

Roczen is not near Herlings on a mx-track. I put an inspired Tomac above Roczen. The only one who could run with Herlings is Tomac(on one of his good days)

|

I HATE FOURSTROKES
www.racelife.se

5/19/2018 6:02 AM

keinz wrote:

I'm the Roczen fan, but truly. Kroc wouldn't won the Championship over Herlings year after he left to the states

True!

|

I HATE FOURSTROKES
www.racelife.se

5/19/2018 8:05 AM

keinz wrote:

themrtoad wrote:

True!

Hmm I remember Jeffery beating Tommy by about 40 points and that was with multiple bike issues for Serale. I also don't remember why Tommy scored no points in Latvia that year but without Tommys problems that there is a good chance he would have been your champ that year in 2012. Tommy was 80 points behind Roczen the year before and that was after he had a mechincal while leading getting him zero points and jumping on a 125 for the last round.

|

5/19/2018 8:18 AM

That was six years ago. Judging by their form recently you can’t put Tommy or Ken above Herlings. Tommy was a great mx2 rider no doubt

|

I HATE FOURSTROKES
www.racelife.se