Jeff Walker one lap 2020 450's

seventeen
Edited Date/Time 8/11/2019 8:21pm
|
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
8/6/2019 2:09pm
Very interesting! Can’t wait to see the shootout results from the group.

Here’s a screen grab of Jeff’s laptimes on each bike:

yz25
8/6/2019 2:25pm
Great Clip!

Man he can haul! Few sketchy moments it appeared from a slow rider!

Thanks for posting.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
210th
8/6/2019 2:27pm
Track looked dust bowl at end of day when he did kawi and suzuki, wonder if he went back and did a lap again on first bike or two again to see if his time was same or the track dropped off.
One thing that was obvious to me watching video is Honda has best engine no doubt. The mid rpm recovery was noticeably better than any other bike, in that series of doubles when he landed and got back on gas you could tell how hard it pulled back up into the rev range. Pulled hard.

The Shop

Markee
Fantasy
1941st
8/6/2019 4:41pm
They all are awesome bikes.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
8/6/2019 4:46pm
That was excellent. Really cool start to the test season.
8/6/2019 5:10pm
Jeff is an absolute monster, its so insane how a person could be as fast as he is and still not receive support from major companies towards his racing efforts. Motocross is one hell of a sport...

Video was super cool though, hell, i had fun just watching him rip those beasts around. Cahuilla has looked like its seen better days though, lol
mxb2
8/6/2019 5:15pm
Jeff is an absolute monster, its so insane how a person could be as fast as he is and still not receive support from major companies...
Jeff is an absolute monster, its so insane how a person could be as fast as he is and still not receive support from major companies towards his racing efforts. Motocross is one hell of a sport...

Video was super cool though, hell, i had fun just watching him rip those beasts around. Cahuilla has looked like its seen better days though, lol
What is his best result this year? Plenty of 2 digit number guys way faster and doing it on their own.
brettmx
8/6/2019 5:26pm
Jeff is an absolute monster, its so insane how a person could be as fast as he is and still not receive support from major companies...

What Jeff's videos show is just how good all the riders that are in the top 20 really are. He is very fast but still cannot keep up with even the riders between 15th and 20th.
kiwifan
8/6/2019 5:31pm
Very interesting! Can’t wait to see the shootout results from the group. Here’s a screen grab of Jeff’s laptimes on each bike: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/08/06/364834/s1200_73D73B93_E117_4E52_AF77_A52BC9D10767.jpg[/img]
Very interesting! Can’t wait to see the shootout results from the group.

Here’s a screen grab of Jeff’s laptimes on each bike:

Gee a second fastest on the Honda, impressive, nice vid
Johnny Depp
8/6/2019 6:01pm
Great Format! Long overdue. The Honda's engine pulled noticeably harder and used higher revs. The KTM needed a steering damper, the front end wagged a lot. The rest blended together, except the Suzuki which seemed to have the best low RPM pull, to no avail.
seventeen
8/6/2019 6:16pm
The Yamaha sounded mean to me...audiably different to the others...airbox I know...
kiwifan
8/6/2019 6:23pm
seventeen wrote:
The Yamaha sounded mean to me...audiably different to the others...airbox I know...
Yup i find it cool but also annoying...lol
c0ncEpT
8/6/2019 6:23pm
I'm curious if the other riders have similar lap times on the Honda or if it's just the fact he's ridden the current generation CRF450R a bunch.

He looked super smooth on the Yamaha as well.
kiwifan
8/6/2019 7:09pm
c0ncEpT wrote:
I'm curious if the other riders have similar lap times on the Honda or if it's just the fact he's ridden the current generation CRF450R a...
I'm curious if the other riders have similar lap times on the Honda or if it's just the fact he's ridden the current generation CRF450R a bunch.

well I think he rode the Husky a lot more recently than the Honda
Shawn142
8/6/2019 7:40pm

brettmx wrote:
What Jeff's videos show is just how good all the riders that are in the top 20 really are. He is very fast but still cannot...
What Jeff's videos show is just how good all the riders that are in the top 20 really are. He is very fast but still cannot keep up with even the riders between 15th and 20th.
Give the kid some credit, he has scored points before and his best finish this year was a 22nd. So it's not like the top 20 are blowing his doors off.
zehn
8/6/2019 7:48pm
This track is a speedway.
Obviously he’s training for the GPs all wrong
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/6/2019 7:57pm

mxb2 wrote:
What is his best result this year? Plenty of 2 digit number guys way faster and doing it on their own.
Bro, don’t talk down on my rider.
Racer111
8/6/2019 8:03pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2019 8:04pm

mxb2 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Right? There is ALWAYS that guy. MXB2 is AlWAYS negative Nancy.
dean122
8/6/2019 8:23pm

mxb2 wrote:
We can all feel the hate your exuding and don't come back and say we're taking it the wrong way. Get over it, you'll be just fine.
holyroller1
Fantasy
282nd
8/6/2019 8:26pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2019 8:33pm

mxb2 wrote:
Just saying, I down voted you, HA!!! Like that matters, but come on. Walker is a damn good rider who is also giving a bit of insight into the world of fast moto riders... Very few riders who consistently make the mains post as many quality riding videos.

Yeah, I am bit of a fanoldman in that I have never, and will never experience this type of speed first person. I admire those who choose to give us a glimpse into things most viewers will never experience.
yz25
8/6/2019 8:45pm

mxb2 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
ML-will you be using a more riders with different (average/slower) skill set? Lol.

Either way man. Greatly appreciate your input you put into this research. Hopefully the manufacturers will see the importance of what something like this means to the average consumer and will support your projects moving forward.
Moto88
8/6/2019 9:20pm
Pretty cool seeing clips here and there and not having to wait till the shootout is complete. Keep thrown’ us bones here and there, I think everyone is appreciative of it. Thank you ML512 and Jeff!
mxb2
8/6/2019 9:26pm
mxb2 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Racer111 wrote:
Right? There is ALWAYS that guy. MXB2 is AlWAYS negative Nancy.
Naw, you just dont like any facts, i just asked a simple question. Butt hurt much. Ac still going to hrc? , or are u still mad you got called out.
Mr. Afterbar
8/7/2019 4:13am Edited Date/Time 8/7/2019 8:48am
Is the order of bikes in the vid the order he rode the bikes in? No surprise that the bikes ridden last have higher lap times while the track gets worse and he gets more tired.
c0ncEpT
8/7/2019 5:30am
c0ncEpT wrote:
I'm curious if the other riders have similar lap times on the Honda or if it's just the fact he's ridden the current generation CRF450R a...

kiwifan wrote:
well I think he rode the Husky a lot more recently than the Honda
Great point. I didn't think of that!
8/7/2019 5:41am
Don't show the results! People on here get pissed that the Suzuki is a PoS! They'll start posting holeshot pictures from a handful of races this year.
fourfourone
8/7/2019 5:43am
Don't show the results! People on here get pissed that the Suzuki is a PoS! They'll start posting holeshot pictures from a handful of races this...
Don't show the results! People on here get pissed that the Suzuki is a PoS! They'll start posting holeshot pictures from a handful of races this year.
the yellow people get super butthurt about their outdated tanks
mxtech1
8/7/2019 6:34am

mxb2 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
"you're rider?"

From the outside looking in, it appears that your relationship with Jeff was fueled by your need to quickly build a YouTube subscriber base. I would say Jeff has one of the better, if not the best, pro moto YouTube vlogs right now. Help him dial in suspension on the Husky and then hook him up with some Kit suspension in exchange for hanging around the pits and some appearances/callouts on his vlogs....nicely done.

Apologies if you take offense, but it's fairly transparent.

Post a reply to: Jeff Walker one lap 2020 450's

The Latest