Jeff Stanton article on RacerX

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2018 6:42 PM

Good read in regards to his charity event during the MXON weekend. It’s interesting that there’s always a few dummies that he refers to as were “pissed” during events like this , good on him for calling them out even if not by name in the article. Good job on a great cause Jeff.

|

10/27/2018 7:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2018 7:10 PM

Jeff should be in the running for USA mxon team principal when Decoster stops doing it.

|

10/27/2018 9:15 PM

To ask for your money back from a charity is such bad form! Besides which rider wasn't there that would've ruined someone's night? Looked to me like every big hitter was there! Maybe LaRocco? (He might've been there just don't remember seeing a pic)

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

10/27/2018 10:24 PM

jemcee wrote:

To ask for your money back from a charity is such bad form! Besides which rider wasn't there that would've ruined someone's ...more

LaRocco was there- but he missed the start. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

10/27/2018 10:57 PM

jemcee wrote:

To ask for your money back from a charity is such bad form! Besides which rider wasn't there that would've ruined someone's ...more

NorCal 50+ wrote:

LaRocco was there- but he missed the start. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

Haha Excellent work

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

10/27/2018 11:06 PM

beamer wrote:

Good read in regards to his charity event during the MXON weekend. It’s interesting that there’s always a few dummies that he ...more

Please provide a link. Too lazy to look for it myself

|

10/28/2018 6:40 AM

Good read, I always enjoy Nicks "where are they now" interviews. I go to a lot of fund raisers, people have to understand the whole point is to raise funds for a cause. You cannot expect "something" in return for your donation or the cost of your ticket. Any grown man that is upset he could not sit with a former racer is creepy.... My only prerequisite for attending & donating to fundraisers are that they must be a true not for profit....Stanton sounds like he is enjoying life after moto, good for him. Looks like some 1989 Unadilla photos on the 125?

|

10/28/2018 6:46 AM

Linky no worky

|

10/28/2018 7:11 AM

beamer wrote:

Good read in regards to his charity event during the MXON weekend. It’s interesting that there’s always a few dummies that he ...more

Thanks for pointing out this article, for future reference when doing so post a link to said article please.

https://racerxonline.com/2018/10/27/where-are-they-now-jeff-stanton

|

10/28/2018 7:25 AM

Great article...too bad for the few assholes who complained. They should be publicly shamed! laughing

|

10/28/2018 8:39 AM

beamer wrote:

500guy wrote:

Thanks for pointing out this article, for future reference when doing so post a link to said article please.

...more

Figured you all would like it, for some reason I thought I included the link , too many Budweiser ‘s last night while watching hockey I guess !

|

10/28/2018 9:53 AM

10 losers went to this. Everyone else were winners.

|

10/28/2018 10:53 AM

Jeff Stanton is a stud. Great for him and those involved to provide that event experience.

Maybe the event didn't live up to a few peoples expectations but you can't make everyone happy.

|

10/28/2018 11:43 AM

2007 or 2008 Seattle SX , Cold and rainy Saturday morning , Stanton was still with Honda

I'm looking out the hotel window Down Town Seattle about 5:30 AM , I see this dude taking off from the Hotel for a Run.

it was Stanton.

|

10/28/2018 5:30 PM

It was a great event and awesome seeing people I haven't seen in years! I know Jeff was pissed at a few riders that backed out at the last minute (the day before the event) and concerned about those that paid a lot of money to sit at their tables...It was the highlight of the MXDN!

|

10/28/2018 6:41 PM

DonM wrote:

It was a great event and awesome seeing people I haven't seen in years! I know Jeff was pissed at a few riders that backed out ...more

in some ways it's understandable for a guy to be upset if he paid to have dinner with a certain rider and said rider doesn't show up.

I guess I've never been a big enough fan of anyone to plan a whole trip like that around it but I bet a few guy's did.

|

10/28/2018 7:32 PM

What rider(s) bailed at the last minute?

|

10/29/2018 4:31 AM

Awesome job Jeff Stanton!

|