Jeff Alessi.. WTF

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2013 2:37 PM

Well someones gunna start a topic on it..
@pulpmx And in the department of really stupid- jeff Alessi was caught w a laser pointer & shining it in riders eyes. Yes, we r serious

Was he doing this to riders ahead of MIke? Either way this is beyond stupid, he shouldn't be allowed near a national again.

|

7/20/2013 2:46 PM

Holy shit if it's true...

|

7/20/2013 2:49 PM

10 pager

|

7/20/2013 2:49 PM

Please confirm this someone! This is beyond retarded!!

|

7/20/2013 2:50 PM

Holy shit for Matthes if it's not true...

|

7/20/2013 2:51 PM

If indeed he was doing it to benefit team smart top-moto concepts, should they be punished?

|

7/20/2013 2:54 PM

Mxdnusa wrote:

If indeed he was doing it to benefit team smart top-moto concepts, should they be punished?

The kid is a loose cannon, and the team most likely knew nothing about what he was doing. If true.

|

7/20/2013 2:57 PM

Mxdnusa wrote:

MXerDW wrote:

The kid is a loose cannon, and the team most likely knew nothing about what he was doing. If true.

I agree, just curious how the AMA would see it.
And if he was there as a representive of the team or just a regular ticket holding spectator.

|

7/20/2013 2:58 PM

According to Pulps twatter acct. RV says he had it pointed at him on the start. If true, they should take away his AMA license.

|

7/20/2013 2:59 PM

Maybe JA will chime in this to shed some light. lol

|

7/20/2013 3:01 PM

Mxdnusa wrote:

MXerDW wrote:

Mxdnusa wrote:

I agree, just curious how the AMA would see it.
And if he was there as a representive of the team or just a regular ticket holding spectator.

The point about his ticket or pass may be interesting. When I was doing NA$CAR stuff, the driver was responsible for the actions of anyone who signed in back gate. It was up to NA$CAR if they wanted to punish the driver for the pit crews actions.

|

7/20/2013 3:07 PM

All signs are leading to this kid having a shit future and being nothing but a pain in the arse to society....

|

7/20/2013 3:11 PM

@BROtocross 4m Jeff Alessi won Washougal.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

7/20/2013 3:12 PM

Stealing these from the race thread..

@pulpmx 25m
Last report was DC REALLY not happy with Jeff Alessi....

@pulpmx 2m I spoke w RV before the start of this Moto & yes he said he had laser pointer in his eye off start

@pulpmx 3m I spoke w Tony Alessi & he says he knows nothing about it & asked Jeff who said he didn't do it. This just in, no one believes u Jeff

|

7/20/2013 3:20 PM

I'm sure he'll show up saying how he made a mistake and everyone makes mistakes, but he sure seems to make a lot of them.

|

7/20/2013 3:21 PM

This is one of those situations where ("IF" true) it's almost unimaginable how someone could misjudge something so badly. I mean even as the dumb 10 yr old I once was, I can't imagine doing anything quite that stupid. It's frankly beyond belief.

Still, no one knows for sure. It may have sweet FA to do with Jeff. But whoever it was (if it did happen) is an idiot.

|

7/20/2013 3:26 PM

The beginning of the end. If true, he'll be blackballed and never looked at the same by the race community. There had to been some cameras on RV to see if it happened on the start gate.

|

7/20/2013 3:38 PM

1970s scandal: "Let Broc Bye"

2010s scandal: "Lasergate"

|

7/20/2013 3:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2013 3:41 PM

Why do people feel the need to throw people's personal lives out like this, iv known jeff since I was 13 n he use to take me n frank riding so I would be shocked to hear that he's the one pointing lasers especially with all his sound decisions I could see him being at the wrong place at the wrong time pointing lasers for himself, I don't know that n I haven't seen jeff in over a year but he's never came off as that type of person so I don't believe he's out pointing lasers on the streets.

Mad libs style...

|

7/20/2013 3:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2013 3:54 PM

Real sad if this is true.

|

7/20/2013 3:56 PM

People standing right next to him SAW him do it, and the kid lies about it and tells people he didn't do it.
Stay classy Jeff.

From pulpmx: I spoke w Tony Alessi & he says he knows nothing about it & asked Jeff who said he didn't do it. This just in, no one believes u Jeff

|

7/20/2013 4:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2013 4:11 PM

dean122 wrote:

The beginning of the end. If true, he'll be blackballed and never looked at the same by the race community. There had to been some cameras on RV to see if it happened on the start gate.

Beginning of the end? He's already been blackballed so this does nothing but taint Mike's reputation which is a damn shame. Honestly some of the shit he post on this site with no facts to back has me scratching my head by he isn't banned from here.

|

"I'm just Realville here, don't give me the bullshit."-Bob "hurricane" Hannah

7/20/2013 4:11 PM

Question? Why would Mike Alessi be held accountable for Jeff Alessi's actions? By the way, if true, Jeff Alessi should be banned from all AMA Racing sanctioned events (AMA Supercross and Motocross) as rider and spectator for a year.

|

bd

7/20/2013 4:13 PM

One other note, Tony Alessi is busy managing the Motoconcept Team NOT baby sitting Jeff Alessi. Placing accountability on a family.... some of you NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!

|

bd

7/20/2013 4:15 PM

bd wrote:

Question? Why would Mike Alessi be held accountable for Jeff Alessi's actions? By the way, if true, Jeff Alessi should be banned from all AMA Racing sanctioned events (AMA Supercross and Motocross) as rider and spectator for a year.

Does he need to be banned, yes. Will he be banned, who knows. Just another Alessi making a bad life decision.

|

7/20/2013 4:20 PM

I'm not taking any sides here, but Jeff Alessi is an ADULT. He should himself and only him should be held responsible for his actions. Not Mike or Tony.

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

7/20/2013 4:21 PM

I read on hippy and hick...google hippy and hick and Jeff Alessi and you will find his entire rant about what went down with Terry Varner!

|

7/20/2013 4:25 PM

I don't really care what people say about being good kids or a good family or whatever...

When you've seen people do or say stupid shit time and again, nothing is a surprise.

Just ban him.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/20/2013 4:26 PM

bd wrote:

One other note, Tony Alessi is busy managing the Motoconcept Team NOT baby sitting Jeff Alessi. Placing accountability on a family.... some of you NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!

What happened to team "WE"?

|

7/20/2013 4:39 PM

Crush wrote:

I don't really care what people say about being good kids or a good family or whatever...

When you've seen people do or say stupid shit time and again, nothing is a surprise.

Just ban him.

In defense of Jeff Alessi, he has experienced brilliance too. Life is contrasts: you cannot experience brilliance with out stupidity. If guilty, still needs to be held accountable. Cannot put riders at risk.

|

bd