Jeff Alessi?

Rockinar
9/17/2017 1:31pm
I used to work at at hospital as a porter (guy that pushes patients around in wheelchairs). Part of my job was discharging new mother patients from the maternity floor. You are given instructions on what room to pick them up from and where to take them.

I would be told "discharge to the office". That meant "take them to the cashier to square up with insurance, pay cash, etc" before taking them outside to be picked up.

The other instruction would be "discharge to the front". That meant that they are an illegal, don't have to pay, skip the cashier.

Probably 40% were illegals that did not speak a lick of english and I pushed them right out the door and their bills were dumped on the tax payers.
MX-LIFE.
9/18/2017 9:45am
Not trying to be a ass wipe but Jeff couldn't big bro Mike and Dad help you out on this Medical emergency, your family has been in this game for a awful long time to be asking for a medical$$! I know a guy that was injured racing and sold off a few bikes and parts to pay off a surgery! Ijs ..but anyway glad your healing up bud.
mxb2
9/18/2017 12:53pm
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Not trying to be a ass wipe but Jeff couldn't big bro Mike and Dad help you out on this Medical emergency, your family has been...
Not trying to be a ass wipe but Jeff couldn't big bro Mike and Dad help you out on this Medical emergency, your family has been in this game for a awful long time to be asking for a medical$$! I know a guy that was injured racing and sold off a few bikes and parts to pay off a surgery! Ijs ..but anyway glad your healing up bud.
Exactly. Borrow 5-6k from them.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Jeff Alessi?

The Latest