Jed Beaton update??

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2018 12:24 PM

Haven’t seen anything posted so thought I’d ask?

Had a Huge crash at the British GP today on one of the biggest jumps.

Did not look good at all

Photo

|

6/3/2018 3:39 PM

Broke both legs the poor cobba. Devo as he was shining so far

|

6/3/2018 3:42 PM

Fucknhell. What a cruel mistress we court. Heal up buddy.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

6/3/2018 3:42 PM

Thank god only broken legs.

|

GP740
Since 1987

6/3/2018 3:43 PM

Endo or bike lock up?

|

6/3/2018 4:01 PM

Jrewing wrote:

Wow that's tough
Wish him the best, he was really looking strong lately

|

6/3/2018 4:10 PM

That's fucked. He was doing really well too

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

6/3/2018 4:32 PM

He'll be back, he's a hard working lad. Mostly people say: You will come back stronger to cheer someone up, but in Jed' case I believe he will be back stronger. He will search for things he can do that will make him better while he is resting. Things like looking footage from the best in line choices and maybe also look at his own footage to see what his own weaknesses and look to get better. That is how motivated he is.

|

6/3/2018 4:57 PM

ML512 wrote:

Endo or bike lock up?

The way he crashed I have to think the bike locked up or cut out. The jump face was pretty smooth and no way it goes that wrong from bad judgment.

Massive shame, he was having a breakout year for sure

|

6/3/2018 6:58 PM

That looks nasty but I have to say that picture calls for the “hey look, I’m a bird” caption if I’ve ever seen one!

|

6/3/2018 7:22 PM

Crikey, how many of those crashes have we seen in GPs the last few years. Seems like at least once a season?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/3/2018 7:57 PM

Jrewing wrote:

Uhhgg! Oh man that sucks! he was riding really freakin' good today too. He's been on the gas for a while. Hope he heals up quick.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/3/2018 8:17 PM

That sucks arse. Was having a great year

|

6/3/2018 11:30 PM

TGO did almost same thing as his factory Husky bike locked just 50m after big double... could been similar accident.

|

6/4/2018 1:00 AM

ML512 wrote:

Endo or bike lock up?

Bike locked up. Heard it go pop on the take off and next thing he was flying though the air. Maybe the worst jump on the track for it to happen. People have done ankles before on that jump just from coming up short or OJ'ing slightly. Sucks because he's been flying this season

|

6/4/2018 1:09 AM

Man that sucks, he was having such a good year. He has top 5 speed. His starts let him down because hes such a big guy on a 250. Surely hes shown enough to get a ride next year in mx2?

|

6/4/2018 1:34 AM

Oh man that's so shit! This sport sucks sometimes

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

6/4/2018 1:45 AM

Horrible crash, hope the kid fully recovers!

|

6/4/2018 1:57 AM

Tib/fib & ankle . Could of been alot worse

|

6/4/2018 1:59 AM

I felt sick watching him jump out the front door - was hoping he'd make it over the 3rd landing at least but ploughed into the back of it. Was horrible to watch.

As much as i like Matterly, they need to lay off with the jumps a bit - i've seen so many horrible crashes on the tripple over the years as well. There are only 2 straights on the track without jumps, start straight & pit lane straight.

|

6/4/2018 2:02 AM

Poor cunt. He was doing bloody well.

|

6/4/2018 6:47 AM

ML512 wrote:

Endo or bike lock up?

RG1 wrote:

Bike locked up. Heard it go pop on the take off and next thing he was flying though the air. Maybe the worst jump on the track for it to happen. People have done ankles before on that jump just from coming up short or OJ'ing slightly. Sucks because he's been flying this season

That's correct, someone in his circle told me something went wrong with his bike. It either cut out or some failure of a sort.

|

6/4/2018 7:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2018 7:19 AM

faaark,
ozzies not fairing well on the mxgp scene, hunter injured early, ferris in and out in a flash and now jed...

hope hes got a solid contract or can pull sumthin out his ass for next year.

|

6/4/2018 1:31 PM

Damn! he has a cool riding style and was doing good. Heal up Jed.

|

6/4/2018 1:51 PM

make1go wrote:

faaark,
ozzies not fairing well on the mxgp scene, hunter injured early, ferris in and out in a flash and now jed...

hope hes got a solid contract or can pull sumthin out his ass for next year.

Im not sure what age he is, but if he is not to old for the age rule he should have a ride next year. The guy is a lock for top 10 in the championship with hopes for top 5

|

6/4/2018 8:49 PM

roninho wrote:

Im not sure what age he is, but if he is not to old for the age rule he should have a ride next year. The guy is a lock for top 10 in the championship with hopes for top 5

he turned 20 in January this year. So hes got a few more years in the class....

|

6/5/2018 1:13 AM

ML512 wrote:

Endo or bike lock up?

RG1 wrote:

brycepdh wrote:

That's correct, someone in his circle told me something went wrong with his bike. It either cut out or some failure of a sort.

The team said on Instagram that there was no technical issue with the bike, but everyone around me heard it pop on take off. It was clear as day, something happened to the bike

|

6/5/2018 1:30 AM

RG1 wrote:

brycepdh wrote:

RG1 wrote:

The team said on Instagram that there was no technical issue with the bike, but everyone around me heard it pop on take off. It was clear as day, something happened to the bike

Something sounds fishy here, the source of the person told me this couldn’t be more reliable/credible so I don’t know what’s the go with that...

|

6/5/2018 1:41 AM

2 broken legs and ankle and possible broken ribs!! Ouch! I saw the track crew carry him off the track and he was still sat up, one tough motherfu*ker! Dude was riding great on the weekend as well real real shame.

|

6/5/2018 1:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2018 1:59 AM

brycepdh wrote:

RG1 wrote:

brycepdh wrote:

Something sounds fishy here, the source of the person told me this couldn’t be more reliable/credible so I don’t know what’s the go with that...

hunter lawerence even commented on it saying that he knew the flaggie on the jump and even he said the bike went boom on the upramp. Would be a shame if the team tried to cover up the issue.

|