Jed Beaton interview

Related:
Create New Tag

11/13/2018 3:07 PM

Australian Jed Beaton will replace Thomas Covington next season in the Rockstar Husqvarna team after an impressive first half of the 2018 MX2 season in his rookie year. Two broken legs ended his season early but he is back on the bike and ready to show what he can do next season.

Read what the very determined Beaton had to say about his season, his new team and his rise from Tasmania to Factory GP rider below:

Jed Beaton interview

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

11/13/2018 10:32 PM

mccread wrote:

Australian Jed Beaton will replace Thomas Covington next season in the Rockstar Husqvarna team after an impressive first half of the 2018 MX2 season in his rookie year. Two broken legs ended his season early but he is back on the bike and ready to show what he can do next season.

Read what the very determined Beaton had to say about his season, his new team and his rise from Tasmania to Factory GP rider below:

Jed Beaton interview

Thanks for doing that interview, I’m very proud of him as I lived 30 minutes away from him in Tasmania and am the same age as him. We both grew up riding together and racing eachother. So it was awesome to see The progression of his riding since day 1

|

11/13/2018 11:14 PM

Aussie MX hitting another purple patch. Lot of Mossy school riders too it seems.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/13/2018 11:16 PM

Every Australian junior in the last 10 years has attended a Mossy school. Me included

|

11/16/2018 2:35 AM

brycepdh wrote:

Every Australian junior in the last 10 years has attended a Mossy school. Me included

Even some vets!

Need oldmate to pipe up. Hey Greg jump in

|

11/16/2018 1:23 PM

brycepdh wrote:

Jrewing wrote:

Even some vets!

Need oldmate to pipe up. Hey Greg jump in

he’s gone a bit quiet when his sons gone AWOL

|

11/16/2018 1:49 PM

Not really AWOL, they got suspended and it looks like Matt is keen to make a comeback in 2020 and I look forward to it!!

Crazy career Matt has had with the bobcat incident then getting popped, Aus MX is better with the Moss brothers.

|