Jed Beaton gets his first win

CPR
Edited Date/Time 9/30/2020 3:59am
Stoked to see another young Aussie making it on the international scene.

|
brycepdh
9/28/2020 5:49am
Not bad for a lad from Tassie, came a long way from spending days together riding 65s at his place. Super proud of him and his family!
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/28/2020 6:11am
He has been great this year. Despite having several issues and lots of bad starts he quietly sits in 4th in the standings, only 9 points behind Reneaux
bierbower105
9/28/2020 6:18am
Listened to his pod on Gypsy Tales - really cool story. Aussies are good dudes,
9/28/2020 7:39am
Jed B
Jett L
Hunter L
Bailey M
Nathan C

That makes a lot of 250 aussie guys now.

I saw Bailey ride for the first time few days ago. Really technical rider. Need to work more and a little bit of luck and he will be very good. Nathan is older and a hard worker. It will be tougher in MXGP for him.

The Shop

brycepdh
9/28/2020 10:08am
Jed B Jett L Hunter L Bailey M Nathan C That makes a lot of 250 aussie guys now. I saw Bailey ride for the first...
Jed B
Jett L
Hunter L
Bailey M
Nathan C

I saw Bailey ride for the first time few days ago. Really technical rider. Need to work more and a little bit of luck and he will be very good. Nathan is older and a hard worker. It will be tougher in MXGP for him.
You missed Wilson Todd, rides for dixon, he's had terrible luck with some injuries at the start of season. You'll hear a lot of Regan Duffy soon. Kyle Webstar is to make his MXGP debut at the Spanish round. Lots of Aussies getting about it, I love it.
9/28/2020 11:48am
brycepdh wrote:
Not bad for a lad from Tassie, came a long way from spending days together riding 65s at his place. Super proud of him and his...
Not bad for a lad from Tassie, came a long way from spending days together riding 65s at his place. Super proud of him and his family!

Smile It was exciting to watch as he was riding so effortlesly.
The next step will be an overall.Smile
NoonMoon
9/28/2020 11:57am
Jed B Jett L Hunter L Bailey M Nathan C That makes a lot of 250 aussie guys now. I saw Bailey ride for the first...
Jed B
Jett L
Hunter L
Bailey M
Nathan C

brycepdh wrote:
You missed Wilson Todd, rides for dixon, he's had terrible luck with some injuries at the start of season. You'll hear a lot of Regan Duffy...
You missed Wilson Todd, rides for dixon, he's had terrible luck with some injuries at the start of season. You'll hear a lot of Regan Duffy soon. Kyle Webstar is to make his MXGP debut at the Spanish round. Lots of Aussies getting about it, I love it.
Is Duffy heading to Europe this year?
brycepdh
9/28/2020 1:19pm
Jed B
Jett L
Hunter L
Bailey M
Nathan C

brycepdh wrote:
You missed Wilson Todd, rides for dixon, he's had terrible luck with some injuries at the start of season. You'll hear a lot of Regan Duffy...
NoonMoon wrote:
Is Duffy heading to Europe this year?
No he isn’t but expect him to in the near future, he’s 18 so still have plenty of time.
LVB107
Fantasy
2547th
9/28/2020 2:08pm
Really happy for Jed.. I was screaming at the tv!! This guy deserves it.. He is a really hard worker and never complains.. literally gave up everything for this.. very cool to see him do good !
philG
9/28/2020 2:45pm
LVB107 wrote:
Really happy for Jed.. I was screaming at the tv!! This guy deserves it.. He is a really hard worker and never complains.. literally gave up...
Really happy for Jed.. I was screaming at the tv!! This guy deserves it.. He is a really hard worker and never complains.. literally gave up everything for this.. very cool to see him do good !
I was screaming for Ben to win it, but it wasnt to be, fair play to Jed, coming back from that huge off at Matterley that wasnt his fault, to win a race, thats solid stuff.
Lurk Ing
9/28/2020 4:28pm
Yeeeooooow!!!!!!! Aussie Aussie Aussie !!!!!!!! Awesome stuff Jed. Been following results and great to see the steady rise to the top step, if only for one race at this stage Cool
Lurk Ing
9/28/2020 4:35pm
Jed B
Jett L
Hunter L
Bailey M
Nathan C

brycepdh wrote:
Don't forget Andrew McFarlane either. The original lites class Aussie GP regular. RIP.
66TR66
9/28/2020 4:42pm
Jed B
Jett L
Hunter L
Bailey M
Nathan C

brycepdh wrote:
Regan is more suited to the 450.
So stoked for Jed, overcoming some serious injuries. Must be something to do with Beatons Pro Formula.
Crush
9/28/2020 9:21pm
So awesome. Us Aussies are a bit spoilt for talent right now! Pretty cool!
mxmaniac
9/30/2020 3:58am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2020 3:59am
To see Jed succeed is satifying to see for him and also for the family. Rat, Jeds dad is one of the best characters to grace the earth.

Post a reply to: Jed Beaton gets his first win

The Latest