Jed Beaton Documentary

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2018 2:48 AM

A few of you guys may have heard of this name from Australia that has found his way to racing GPs in Europe for Honda last season and now Kawasaki this current season. This documentary shows his journey from being a kid to where he is now. I know him myself, grew up racing and practising with him and it's a journey worth hearing and seeing and shows the genuine hard working families that make up this sport and all the sacrifices they make. Give this trailer a watch and there's a link to the full length documentary in the description. It's worth every cent

|

3/1/2018 3:16 AM

It’s brilliant, I agree. Amazing journey for Jed to get where he is. These back stories are great to really appreciate hw hard it is to make it at that level and th sacrifice involved.

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

3/1/2018 3:39 AM

mccread wrote:

It’s brilliant, I agree. Amazing journey for Jed to get where he is. These back stories are great to really appreciate hw hard it is to make it at that level and th sacrifice involved.

Yeah for sure and it shows that with enough hard work and sacrifices anyone can make it to the top level. Don't need to be super rich and throw huge money into the best equipment and everything. It's what I love about this sport is that everyone has an equal opportunity. I've been real lucky from where I am from in Tasmania and seen the whole journey of a couple of riders making the world stage and they both live one hour away from me and do interact with and ride with them. With Jed being one example and four time World enduro GP champion Matt Phillips the other.

|