Jayme Gardiner rams Kinser Endicott

thatguy
Edited Date/Time 5/21/2014 1:36pm
I wish I knew how to embed videos from Instagram. RCH backed rider, Jayme Gardiner purposely rides his bike into Kinser Endicott as he's walking away from a post race argument. Jayme then takes off like a little coward. Reading the comments, Kinser isn't allowed to release his GoPro footage because it's under investigation and word hasn't it that serious consequences are coming down on the RCH rider. Go check it out on Kinser's IG: Kinserr_118.
|
Dx3moto
5/20/2014 1:19pm
I read on Instagram that Kinser went in for the pass on Gardiner, they both went for the line and both crashed. Kinser got up and finished 2nd, but that was after Gardiner rolled around, waiting for him, and proceeded to cut the track to attempt to take him out. After the race is when this situation happened. I wasn't there so I don't know anything for sure, but does RC want this associated with his team?
TallonT911
5/20/2014 1:34pm
When Jayme was still living in Vegas he took us both out at a local track out here, (it was my first lap of the night on the track so I was cruising still) we got up and I just stared at him wondering what the hell he was doing and he just picked up his bike and kept going. He broke my fork guard in the crash, but the funniest part is that he loaded up and left 10 minutes after.

The Shop

hvaughn88
5/20/2014 2:00pm
I don't follow the amateur scene very close, but is that the same guy Watson has talked about them helping out?
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
5/20/2014 2:20pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
I don't follow the amateur scene very close, but is that the same guy Watson has talked about them helping out?
Yup.
jleews6
5/20/2014 2:34pm
WOW. Ill bet RC will not be happy about this mess. He seems like a spoiled little rich kid that needs to get his ass whooped.
Chili
5/20/2014 2:34pm
Regardless of circumstances previous, that right there is the move of a chickenshit coward.
mag23
5/20/2014 3:44pm
I've watched Kinser at a bunch of local races... he's a clean racer and a good kid. Definitely heard the opposite about Gardiner. But it's not too hard to get all fired up and do stupid shit when you're goin for it.
slipdog
5/20/2014 4:10pm
mag23 wrote:
I've watched Kinser at a bunch of local races... he's a clean racer and a good kid. Definitely heard the opposite about Gardiner. But it's not...
I've watched Kinser at a bunch of local races... he's a clean racer and a good kid. Definitely heard the opposite about Gardiner. But it's not too hard to get all fired up and do stupid shit when you're goin for it.
Guilty as charged! Whistling
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
5/20/2014 4:28pm
That wasn't so bad, you put a chicken wing on someone and kick their spokes then it's real.
Agent717
5/20/2014 4:29pm
Pursuing legal action for that would be a bigger bitch move than the move itself.
Cashmore
5/20/2014 4:42pm
Agent717 wrote:
Pursuing legal action for that would be a bigger bitch move than the move itself.
Are you joking? Thats assault with a deadly weapon and you can do some serious time for that. That kid deserves anything and everything he has coming and then some! Hopefully he loses his RCH ride and gets a reality check.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
5/20/2014 4:52pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2014 4:54pm
Agent717 wrote:
Cashmore wrote:
Are you joking? Thats assault with a deadly weapon and you can do some serious time for that. That kid deserves anything and everything he has...
Are you joking? Thats assault with a deadly weapon and you can do some serious time for that. That kid deserves anything and everything he has coming and then some! Hopefully he loses his RCH ride and gets a reality check.
Did you feel the same when RV hit Jlaw in the face with his bike? In the current indecent he barely bumped him and let off before he even hit him. It wasn't that bad.
DonM
5/20/2014 5:04pm
Obviously he learned a lot from his idol Barcia.......hit and run before anyone can retaliate.
Sully
5/20/2014 5:14pm
Cashmore wrote:
Are you joking? Thats assault with a deadly weapon and you can do some serious time for that. That kid deserves anything and everything he has...
Assault with a deadly weapon? Serious time? Really? Even if Gardiner had run Kinser over, it wouldn't have killed him, or even come close to killing him. The kid's an asshole, and he looks like he could use a good ass whoopin', but he doesn't belong in jail. Time to put on your big boy pants.
Agent717
5/20/2014 5:14pm
Cashmore wrote:
I agree that there is absolutely no justification for what he did. The kid is obviously a punk, and I'm sure it hurt but you would seriously press charges for that incident?
Cashmore
5/20/2014 5:24pm
Sully wrote:
Assault with a deadly weapon? Serious time? Really? Even if Gardiner had run Kinser over, it wouldn't have killed him, or even come close to killing...
Assault with a deadly weapon? Serious time? Really? Even if Gardiner had run Kinser over, it wouldn't have killed him, or even come close to killing him. The kid's an asshole, and he looks like he could use a good ass whoopin', but he doesn't belong in jail. Time to put on your big boy pants.
Yep. Why are you worried about what kind of pants I'm wearing? I just think he needs to learn the hard way.. this isn't his first rodeo.
bd
5/20/2014 5:39pm
My experience with Gardiner is completely different - an awesome young man. Did he fuck up is this incident - absolutely. This one event does not define him. I find it comical that people are so quick to judge. Not one of you have ever reacted? Never done something stupid. Give me a fucking break!
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
5/20/2014 6:04pm
Cashmore wrote:
"assault with a deadly weapon" WoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohoo
5/20/2014 6:48pm
Agent717 wrote:
Cashmore wrote:
While I don't think legal action is necessary, I do think the AMA and any race promoters involved should take swift action...We will see if rules speak louder than Monster dollars and connections.
MtnBoy
5/20/2014 7:47pm
Sounds to me like the kid is a real piece of shit.
Sully
5/20/2014 7:53pm
Cashmore wrote:
Yep. Why are you worried about what kind of pants I'm wearing? I just think he needs to learn the hard way.. this isn't his first...
Yep. Why are you worried about what kind of pants I'm wearing? I just think he needs to learn the hard way.. this isn't his first rodeo.
Why am I not surprised that a guy who thinks Gardiner should be in prison would think I was being literal when I said "big boy pants".
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
5/20/2014 8:02pm
Cashmore wrote:
Yep. Why are you worried about what kind of pants I'm wearing? I just think he needs to learn the hard way.. this isn't his first...
Sully wrote:
Why am I not surprised that a guy who thinks Gardiner should be in prison would think I was being literal when I said "big boy...
Why am I not surprised that a guy who thinks Gardiner should be in prison would think I was being literal when I said "big boy pants".
maybe you should have said "big girl skirt" Unsure
4stroke4DWIN
5/20/2014 8:04pm
Sully wrote:
Why am I not surprised that a guy who thinks Gardiner should be in prison would think I was being literal when I said "big boy...
Haha Lol, that's funny...........but really some of you guys seem soft. Don't know if it's my age or what but sometimes it's like a forum full of women. SMH....
5/20/2014 8:20pm
You guys just want to throw people in jail all the time lmao
Relax
YAMATHUMP
5/20/2014 8:34pm
DonM wrote:
Obviously he learned a lot from his idol Barcia.......hit and run before anyone can retaliate.
from a French guy at that! Have you seen the way they fight.

Post a reply to: Jayme Gardiner rams Kinser Endicott

The Latest