Jason Weigandt and Racer X

Related:
Create New Tag

12/25/2017 8:40 PM

Again Weigandt dropping hints that Js7 is working on something again. This after how he talked about all the hits that RacerX received after the ride day they covered. Just wondering if everybody thinks it's fishing or if he actually knows something ? LOL

|

12/25/2017 8:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/25/2017 8:50 PM

Sounds like he’s talking just to talk, everyone knows not to believe jack shit about JS7 at this point unless it’s straight from the horse’s mouth. And even then, it needs to be a legitimate game plan, not any more of this “I’m not done quite yet (flexed-bicep emojis)” shit, lol. I personally don’t care if he’s done or not, dude contributed enough to the sport and I’ll always be a fan, but shit or get off the pot already.

|

12/25/2017 8:58 PM

Other than the hits received after the ride day, is there another way to increase hits to Racer X?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

12/25/2017 9:04 PM

Looks like Malcolm on a privateer Kawi....James? Nadda.

And that's cool and all....everyone retires. He's a dude who deserves it , if he wants it. But damn man , just come out and say it already. Dropping little hints to media personnel and then just hiding out for the next 365 days ( again ).....kinda weird.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/25/2017 10:29 PM

Photo

|

12/25/2017 10:46 PM

mb60 wrote:

Again Weigandt dropping hints that Js7 is working on something again. This after how he talked about all the hits that RacerX received after the ride day they covered. Just wondering if everybody thinks it's fishing or if he actually knows something ? LOL

The "hint" that he dropped was that James "hasn't told anybody anything", which I think is code for James not having told anyone anything.........

|

12/26/2017 3:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2017 3:56 AM

I believe that it is OVER just like JT said.

|

12/26/2017 4:11 AM

What, No, hadn’t heard that!

Much ty!

|

12/26/2017 8:32 AM

BobKerr wrote:

EXACTLY!!! Fat lady has sung, train has left the station, the ship has sailed..........James aint ever coming back, that rodeo is over........which is really stupid because he does have some gear that I would think he'd like to sell?!?!?

|

12/26/2017 11:15 AM

mb60 wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

The "hint" that he dropped was that James "hasn't told anybody anything", which I think is code for James not having told anyone anything.........

laughing
|

12/26/2017 11:23 AM

...Stewart turned 32 last week. Why would anyone come back at that age after basically 3 years off ?

He won't win or even be near the front, why would he tarnish his legacy like that?

Remember, near the end he was getting lapped by Musquin and Dungey in Supercross, Im sure that was the breaking point.

|

12/26/2017 11:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2017 11:39 AM

BobKerr wrote:

This, too fat, too heavy to be true.

|

12/26/2017 12:48 PM

I didn’t hear it that way at all!

Weege was pretty adamant that JS is done and that we need to stop starting threads about it everytime he rides a bike such as the ride day that he was contractually obligated to do.

In other words... let it go he is done

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

12/26/2017 12:57 PM

Pretty sure Stew is gonna take advantage of missing SX this year to train and come out swinging in the Nationals.

|

12/26/2017 2:44 PM

Phantom 661 wrote:

Pretty sure Stew is gonna take advantage of missing SX this year to train and come out swinging in the Nationals.

Really I heard he was going to take advantage of having this upcoming summer off and skip the 2018 Outdoors in order to come out swining for the 2019 SX season.

|

12/26/2017 5:17 PM

We've seen the last of Stewart swinging at anything. You don't get better with age or time off.

|

12/26/2017 5:23 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

Gold APLMAN99 laughing

|

United States of America

12/26/2017 5:47 PM

Shawn142 wrote:

We've seen the last of Stewart swinging at anything. You don't get better with age or time off.

I think James likes playing golf so, there is a chance he'll show up in Non-Moto ...

|

12/26/2017 5:56 PM

I am not saying it is related in any way but on Saturday morning the new seven semi was heading south on the turnpike on Orlando. Assuming it was heading to i4 to head to the Stewart compound but for what i have no idea.

|