Jason Thomas….

Brent
…is a natural color guy. Straightforward and confident.
Also refreshing to listen to an American who knows his MXGP riders.

Good job.
|
cmotodad
9/25/2022 10:58am
JT just don't fall for the meter distances. US measures in feet. haha JT does a great job all the time
aeffertz
9/25/2022 10:59am
Weege and JT would be a killer combo for us in the states.

The Shop

VanDan
9/25/2022 11:09am
JT$ should know many of the GP riders, he has commentated with Paul many times in MXGP.
Joko
Fantasy
233rd
9/25/2022 12:57pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2022 1:03pm
JT is a great announcer, just needs to correct occasionally pronouncing words with the letter L as W.
mb60
9/25/2022 2:24pm
RJ might be the worst I have heard yet. Constant rambling non stop.
toroP
9/25/2022 2:40pm
cmotodad wrote:
JT just don't fall for the meter distances. US measures in feet. haha JT does a great job all the time
Whatever you do, don’t make us US citizens do any simple math estimations in our head.Blink
9/25/2022 2:40pm
mb60 wrote:
RJ might be the worst I have heard yet. Constant rambling non stop.
Yeah, and sounded like a mouth full of marbles most of the time, too.

Racing legend for sure, but live commentating does not suit him at all….
mofomotojoe
9/25/2022 3:34pm
Well, Dennis Rodman might have not been available, so Ricky Johnson will do.
chrisg19
Fantasy
4437th
9/25/2022 4:09pm
I thought did a great job too. Sometimes Malin couldn’t get a word in, but the knowledge and commentary were great overall. The MXGP package overall is so much better than the garbage they sell us here for the Nationals. I just wish the MXGP package would get an app, so it would be easier to watch on fire stick or Roku.
adams189
9/25/2022 4:14pm
chrisg19 wrote:
I thought did a great job too. Sometimes Malin couldn’t get a word in, but the knowledge and commentary were great overall. The MXGP package overall...
I thought did a great job too. Sometimes Malin couldn’t get a word in, but the knowledge and commentary were great overall. The MXGP package overall is so much better than the garbage they sell us here for the Nationals. I just wish the MXGP package would get an app, so it would be easier to watch on fire stick or Roku.
I just mentioned the same thing before I saw this. The MXGP-TV package was flawless. Never a glitch or any interruption. I would gladly pay for a package to watch all supercross and MX in the US if it went off like that. I am not on the hand out wagon and $36 to watch the last three days was worth every .01!
Boarddesign
Fantasy
2035th
9/25/2022 4:30pm
I got a chuckle out of the war comment! lol...

JT is good, the last moto of constant Jet talk got a bit old. I would rather listen to the red Honda and Blue Yamaha than the gargling of the 18's unit..
dv12.com
Fantasy
134th
9/25/2022 6:04pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2022 6:06pm
No war comments today 👍
I watched the Saturday qualifiers with the Youthstream/Infront broadcast with a free Twitch link. Malin was obviously pro GPs and JT pro-US. To be honest, it got old after a while... I actually really like both guys in their respective series as commentators. I watched the Sunday program on the French channel (I'm in France right now and I have that channel at my house) so I can't say anything about Paul/JT performance on Sunday. JT got very triggered by Dylan's war comment on Saturday which surprised me... Here's below a little history on why JT isn't Malin's cousin today haha (Don't get triggered by this, please, it a JOKE). That being said, I'm happy for Team USA, I've said it before, I wanted them to win on home soil. They needed it and so did we...

When 70-year-old Benjamin Franklin boarded the Continental sloop-of-war Reprisal in Philadelphia on October 26, 1776, for a month-long voyage to France, General George Washington's Continental army was losing the American Revolutionary War.

The hope and excitement spawned by the Declaration of Independence, announced just four months earlier, with Franklin among the signers, had been replaced by the dread of impending defeat in the face of the overwhelming military power of the British Army.

Franklin knew his mission was straightforward, if not simple. He would use his intellect, charm, wit and experience to convince France to join the war on the side of the fledgling United States of America. Franklin’s popularity and persuasive powers, and a key American battlefield victory, were crucial factors that led France to join the war in 1778.

France provided the money, troops, armament, military leadership and naval support that tipped the balance of military power in favor of the United States and paved the way for the Continental army’s ultimate victory. When British General Charles Cornwallis surrendered at Yorktown on October 19, 1781, his vanquished troops marched through a corridor formed by the victorious forces. On one side were the Americans; on the other side stood the French.
Crush
9/25/2022 6:05pm
I feel like we would have had years of great JT commentating already if he had have got that arenacross job way back when. He really is good.
Regis
Fantasy
340th
9/25/2022 6:13pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2022 6:18pm
No war comments today 👍
dv12.com wrote:
I watched the Saturday qualifiers with the Youthstream/Infront broadcast with a free Twitch link. Malin was obviously pro GPs and JT pro-US. To be honest, it...
I watched the Saturday qualifiers with the Youthstream/Infront broadcast with a free Twitch link. Malin was obviously pro GPs and JT pro-US. To be honest, it got old after a while... I actually really like both guys in their respective series as commentators. I watched the Sunday program on the French channel (I'm in France right now and I have that channel at my house) so I can't say anything about Paul/JT performance on Sunday. JT got very triggered by Dylan's war comment on Saturday which surprised me... Here's below a little history on why JT isn't Malin's cousin today haha (Don't get triggered by this, please, it a JOKE). That being said, I'm happy for Team USA, I've said it before, I wanted them to win on home soil. They needed it and so did we...

When 70-year-old Benjamin Franklin boarded the Continental sloop-of-war Reprisal in Philadelphia on October 26, 1776, for a month-long voyage to France, General George Washington's Continental army was losing the American Revolutionary War.

The hope and excitement spawned by the Declaration of Independence, announced just four months earlier, with Franklin among the signers, had been replaced by the dread of impending defeat in the face of the overwhelming military power of the British Army.

Franklin knew his mission was straightforward, if not simple. He would use his intellect, charm, wit and experience to convince France to join the war on the side of the fledgling United States of America. Franklin’s popularity and persuasive powers, and a key American battlefield victory, were crucial factors that led France to join the war in 1778.

France provided the money, troops, armament, military leadership and naval support that tipped the balance of military power in favor of the United States and paved the way for the Continental army’s ultimate victory. When British General Charles Cornwallis surrendered at Yorktown on October 19, 1781, his vanquished troops marched through a corridor formed by the victorious forces. On one side were the Americans; on the other side stood the French.
You could definitely feel the tit for tat as Malin was pro GP and JT$ - Pro Nationals. I thought JT still did an amazing job. Very well spoken and knowledgeable. I give him kudos for sticking up for the ol’ red, white and blue when he could. 😎

In years past Malin has been cringeworthy “pro” GP. Wasn’t too bad this year and is really good calling the GP’s.

I thought they were good together

Also - The treaty of Alliance paved the way for America, that’s why all Americans love French Fries and French Kissing. DUH.
number six
9/25/2022 6:19pm

Dylan, Geerts, Guadagnini, Jett & J Coop's performances were epic .. !
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
9/25/2022 7:07pm
JT was much better today then yesterday I thought. More professional while still having a good time.
OW38B
Fantasy
181st
9/25/2022 8:13pm
JT$ was money...........
Phil109
9/25/2022 8:18pm
Malin is a great commentator but man you can tell he is biased…..
pilotdude
9/25/2022 8:31pm
Malin..."Tomac has never won a moto at the Motocross of Nations..."

JT$..."Why would you say that!"

Laughing
Ranman68
9/25/2022 8:33pm
I thought JT did a great job. He spoke respectfully regarding mxgp/European riders while not being afraid to give justified props to the American riders. He did a great job, and he didn't pretend he wasn't an American rooting for America. Kudos to JT!

Post a reply to: Jason Thomas….

The Latest