Jason Anderson will win Vegas

TDeath21
5/5/2018 3:32pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Anderson does have the speed to beat Eli. But two rounds into the series Anderson led him by nearly 50 points, so why would he race...
Anderson does have the speed to beat Eli. But two rounds into the series Anderson led him by nearly 50 points, so why would he race him? Especially knowing Eli will wad up again at some point, which he did.
Damn bro did Eli not sign your man boobs? You sure seem to have some vendetta against the guy recently.
Why? Because I stated facts?
5/5/2018 3:35pm
bama205 wrote:
He's going to let everyone go off the start to avoid catastrophic failure and steer clear of Marvin- and work his way to about 9th to...
He's going to let everyone go off the start to avoid catastrophic failure and steer clear of Marvin- and work his way to about 9th to wrap it up.

Thats what I would do in his shoes, cant see it though.
5/5/2018 3:42pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2018 3:42pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Anderson does have the speed to beat Eli. But two rounds into the series Anderson led him by nearly 50 points, so why would he race...
Anderson does have the speed to beat Eli. But two rounds into the series Anderson led him by nearly 50 points, so why would he race him? Especially knowing Eli will wad up again at some point, which he did.
Damn bro did Eli not sign your man boobs? You sure seem to have some vendetta against the guy recently.
TDeath21 wrote:
I'm not even sure what facts you stated? You said Anderson won't try to race him tonight because he will crash, then you claimed that he did crash. Can you see into the future now, too?
TDeath21
5/5/2018 3:53pm
TDeath21 wrote:
I'm not even sure what facts you stated? You said Anderson won't try to race him tonight because he will crash, then you claimed that he...
I'm not even sure what facts you stated? You said Anderson won't try to race him tonight because he will crash, then you claimed that he did crash. Can you see into the future now, too?
Two rounds into the series, Anderson nearly had a 50 point lead on Tomac. Why would Anderson race him hard every week after that and go for the win? Especially when he was bound to wad up again like he always does. Which he did when he wadded up chasing Musquin and sat next to his bike for two laps. Those are all facts. I said nothing about the future.

The Shop

ledger
5/5/2018 3:57pm
ledger wrote:
Was it Vegas where Musquin and Poto won the Million ? Tonight could be insane with all the scenarios that could come into play.
EEE299 wrote:
Sir, please explain.
Nothing to explain really, just factoring in three titles on the line tonight, although I believe Mr. T will do whatever to insure that Musquin doesn't get a shot at the Title....
5/5/2018 4:13pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2018 4:15pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Two rounds into the series, Anderson nearly had a 50 point lead on Tomac. Why would Anderson race him hard every week after that and go...
Two rounds into the series, Anderson nearly had a 50 point lead on Tomac. Why would Anderson race him hard every week after that and go for the win? Especially when he was bound to wad up again like he always does. Which he did when he wadded up chasing Musquin and sat next to his bike for two laps. Those are all facts. I said nothing about the future.
My mistake I thought you were saying that if given the opportunity tonight that Anderson would not try to run with Tomac because he will crash. Nevertheless, the 16 wins in the past 33 SX races and the MX title he won 9 months or so ago would suggest that he doesn't "always" wad it up like you say, maybe more than others but far from always.
TDeath21
5/5/2018 4:37pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Two rounds into the series, Anderson nearly had a 50 point lead on Tomac. Why would Anderson race him hard every week after that and go...
My mistake I thought you were saying that if given the opportunity tonight that Anderson would not try to run with Tomac because he will crash...
My mistake I thought you were saying that if given the opportunity tonight that Anderson would not try to run with Tomac because he will crash. Nevertheless, the 16 wins in the past 33 SX races and the MX title he won 9 months or so ago would suggest that he doesn't "always" wad it up like you say, maybe more than others but far from always.
Actually those SX wins and 0 championships to show for it prove my point as to why you shouldn’t go all out and try to beat Tomac. As for the MX championship, yes he won it. Congrats to him. He and everyone else tried to throw the championship away and someone had to win. Tomac did so with one of the lowest point totals ever for a champion.
Phantom 661
5/5/2018 4:53pm
p0wn wrote:
Jason doesn't have the speed to beat Eli. Only way he wins is if Eli gets a horrible start and the track is one of those...
Jason doesn't have the speed to beat Eli. Only way he wins is if Eli gets a horrible start and the track is one of those shitty one line tracks or if Eli makes a big mistake.

Without the shitty start to the season Eli is the champ. This season has just sucked in general with the injuries.

JA21 just pretty much got given the championship by others getting injured.

No way in hell he ever gets to the top with Roczen and Tomac healthy.
Eli sunk his own ship. Same with Kenny. Everybody got the same chance from the beginning. Same line of crap people used with Dunge. "No way...
Eli sunk his own ship. Same with Kenny. Everybody got the same chance from the beginning. Same line of crap people used with Dunge. "No way in hell"? You might want to rethink that.
mxpro252 wrote:
I used to be one of the people thinking Dungey was handed championships when the top guys crashed out, but seems like that’s the new trend...
I used to be one of the people thinking Dungey was handed championships when the top guys crashed out, but seems like that’s the new trend in supercross. Injuries are just way too common now. Don’t need to be the fastest guy, just top 5 your way through the series and you’ll likely end up taking it.
Well, at least you admit to it. LOL.
Hard to beat a guy who can place inside the top 4 117 out of 131 450SX starts. Hope you enjoy the race tonight.
5/5/2018 5:26pm
TDeath21 wrote:
My mistake I thought you were saying that if given the opportunity tonight that Anderson would not try to run with Tomac because he will crash...
TDeath21 wrote:
Actually those SX wins and 0 championships to show for it prove my point as to why you shouldn’t go all out and try to beat...
Actually those SX wins and 0 championships to show for it prove my point as to why you shouldn’t go all out and try to beat Tomac. As for the MX championship, yes he won it. Congrats to him. He and everyone else tried to throw the championship away and someone had to win. Tomac did so with one of the lowest point totals ever for a champion.
I don't disagree, and never have. I'm just confused when you say he always crashes, I'm not sure what the definition of always is where you're from but around here that would mean he crashes every race. Does the TV crew just forget to mention it sometimes? I just want to make sure I've got all the info straight here, you are stating facts afterall, right?
TogaSet
Fantasy
3894th
5/5/2018 5:39pm
The only way Andersen wins Vegas is if when Eli goes for revenge he takes himself out accidentally with Marv.
5/5/2018 5:56pm
Marv and Eli battle end up taking each other out JA wins Barcia 2nd Baggett 3rd
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
5/5/2018 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2018 5:59pm
People Say Tomac Crashes a lot
And Make comparisons To James Stewart
Which is true
And is also Very understandable
When your going the speed of light on A SX Track
And pushing the limits like they both Do
Its bound to bite you once in a while
It's also flippin awsome to watch
TDeath21
5/6/2018 7:36pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Actually those SX wins and 0 championships to show for it prove my point as to why you shouldn’t go all out and try to beat...
I don't disagree, and never have. I'm just confused when you say he always crashes, I'm not sure what the definition of always is where you're...
I don't disagree, and never have. I'm just confused when you say he always crashes, I'm not sure what the definition of always is where you're from but around here that would mean he crashes every race. Does the TV crew just forget to mention it sometimes? I just want to make sure I've got all the info straight here, you are stating facts afterall, right?
“Always” is not a literal meaning here. Same with “never” as it is often used.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
5/6/2018 7:44pm
KennyT wrote:
No chance at all. He is a smart kid and I see him strolling around in 5-6th
What place did Anderson get last night? Come to me for your fantasy Moto needs

Post a reply to: Jason Anderson will win Vegas

The Latest