Jason Anderson will win Vegas

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2018 7:42 AM

Anybody think he will buck the trend of playing it safe
And just drop the Hammer and Go out and win?

|

5/5/2018 7:49 AM

No

|

5/5/2018 7:59 AM

If he holeshots I could see him try it, otherwise probably not.

|

5/5/2018 8:02 AM

I think it's more likely we will see MM take a page out of ETs playbook against Dungey last year, and try to force a conservative JA to make a mistake and put it in the dirt early.

|

5/5/2018 8:06 AM

No

|

5/5/2018 8:11 AM

Eli wins , Marv 2nd , Jason cruises home in 4th. I think Baggett will take the last step on the podium.

|

5/5/2018 8:26 AM

I think he will play it safe and ends up 4th. Eli will win this

|

5/5/2018 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2018 8:29 AM

If he gets a start and can pull away...he'll ride like he knows how to ride. If he has to race for the front, he'll back down and be safe...and I don't blame him. He's watched Dungey manage a few titles. He could throw it all away in a second, and I think he knows that. It's his time.

I expect Musquin to win, Eli in second...Anderson in third.

|

5/5/2018 8:37 AM

davistld01 wrote:

If he gets a start and can pull away...he'll ride like he knows how to ride. If he has to race for the front, he'll back down ...more

Yup

|

5/5/2018 8:48 AM

I think his mind will be on just trying to get through clean as possible without thinking too much. Last week had to rock Jason's world a bit. How fast it can all vanish! He'll be trying to avoid those negative thoughts but it can't be easy. It's Vegas time!

|

5/5/2018 8:55 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Eli wins , Marv 2nd , Jason cruises home in 4th. I think Baggett will take the last step on the podium.

This is the most likely scenario!

|

5/5/2018 9:00 AM

Jason doesn't have the speed to beat Eli. Only way he wins is if Eli gets a horrible start and the track is one of those shitty one line tracks or if Eli makes a big mistake.

Without the shitty start to the season Eli is the champ. This season has just sucked in general with the injuries.

JA21 just pretty much got given the championship by others getting injured.

No way in hell he ever gets to the top with Roczen and Tomac healthy.

|

5/5/2018 9:04 AM

I say no win unless he gets a top 3 start and Eli and Marvin take each other out. He only needs a 10th if Marvin wins, and a 13th if Marv gets second. He’ll be smart and go for the title

|

5/5/2018 9:06 AM

p0wn wrote:

Jason doesn't have the speed to beat Eli. Only way he wins is if Eli gets a horrible start and the track is one of those ...more

Anderson does have the speed to beat Eli. But two rounds into the series Anderson led him by nearly 50 points, so why would he race him? Especially knowing Eli will wad up again at some point, which he did.

|

5/5/2018 9:06 AM

p0wn wrote:

Jason doesn't have the speed to beat Eli. Only way he wins is if Eli gets a horrible start and the track is one of those ...more

Agree 100%..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

5/5/2018 9:17 AM

No chance at all. He is a smart kid and I see him strolling around in 5-6th

|

5/5/2018 9:20 AM

I think we are gonna see ol Marv playing dirty tonight. Hope El Hombre plays it smart and can stay on two wheels.

|

5/5/2018 9:22 AM

I think if he had raced to win at the start of last week then he would be the champion right now.
Backed off a little at the start last week and cost him big time.

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior

5/5/2018 9:29 AM

Bunch of assholes trying to discredit Anderson’s championship. Must be a butthurt Tomac fan. He’ll have the last laugh after he gets that championship bonus $.

|

5/5/2018 10:30 AM

If I’m him get a good start and sprint away. If not let Eli and Marvin go and ride home safe in 5-10th. Million in the bank and name in the record books.

|

5/5/2018 10:45 AM

p0wn wrote:

Eli sunk his own ship. Same with Kenny. Everybody got the same chance from the beginning. Same line of crap people used with Dunge. "No way in hell"? You might want to rethink that.

|

5/5/2018 11:05 AM

p0wn wrote:

Phantom 661 wrote:

Eli sunk his own ship. Same with Kenny. Everybody got the same chance from the beginning. Same line of crap people used with ...more

I used to be one of the people thinking Dungey was handed championships when the top guys crashed out, but seems like that’s the new trend in supercross. Injuries are just way too common now. Don’t need to be the fastest guy, just top 5 your way through the series and you’ll likely end up taking it.

|

5/5/2018 11:09 AM

Musquin has crashed out of Vegas the past 2 years. Can he keep it together this year? It seems like he struggles in Vegas unless you can jump the whoops.

|

5/5/2018 12:51 PM

Was it Vegas where Musquin and Poto won the Million ? Tonight could be insane with all the scenarios that could come into play.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

5/5/2018 1:02 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Mikep147 wrote:

This is the most likely scenario!

Except switch Baggett with Peick

|

5/5/2018 1:10 PM

ledger wrote:

Was it Vegas where Musquin and Poto won the Million ? Tonight could be insane with all the scenarios that could come into ...more

Sir, please explain.

|

5/5/2018 1:22 PM

Brad Lackey / El Hombre / Jason Anderson for the Win! Photo

|

The likelihood of one individual being right increases in direct proportion to the intensity with which others are trying to prove him or her wrong.

5/5/2018 2:17 PM

Marvin for the chaperone

|

5/5/2018 2:21 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Anderson does have the speed to beat Eli. But two rounds into the series Anderson led him by nearly 50 points, so why would he ...more

Damn bro did Eli not sign your man boobs? You sure seem to have some vendetta against the guy recently.

|

5/5/2018 2:56 PM

p0wn wrote:

No one is ever "given" a championship pinch

|