Jason Anderson underdog?

colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
12/23/2018 5:53pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I'm sooooo not even thinking about last-season's statistics nor any "if" aspect there-in. Jason is healthy and his head is right. He's stoked about the bike...
I'm sooooo not even thinking about last-season's statistics nor any "if" aspect there-in.

Jason is healthy and his head is right. He's stoked about the bike and how the "off-season" races went.

I'm kinda greedy: I want 8 or 9 nights that are virtually repeats of his pre-season/out of country SXs.

When you realize he decided to race Monster Cup LITERALLY just a few days before...and he'd only ridden his outdoor set-up during the weeks leading up to that...then he went to Oz and Paris...with a quickly developed set-up...I'm confident in his ability to be "on it" from the 1st qualifying session in 2 weeks.

The guy none of you seem to be talking about and that I think will also be "on it" from the 1st gate drop is The VERY Wacko-ZachO. I really don't think most people understand how committed he is to WINNING. As in WINNING EVERYTHING.

Then there's DeanO...anyone think he's gonna have better average finishes this year? (Versus last year) I do. Think his bike isn't as good as Rockstar Husqvarna's? What if it's just as good..?

A lot of good things gonna happen on white 450s this year.
Ando, Zacko, and Deano are gonna kill it this season Cool what's this about Dean's bike not being so stock?
TeamGreen
12/23/2018 6:13pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I'm sooooo not even thinking about last-season's statistics nor any "if" aspect there-in. Jason is healthy and his head is right. He's stoked about the bike...
I'm sooooo not even thinking about last-season's statistics nor any "if" aspect there-in.

Jason is healthy and his head is right. He's stoked about the bike and how the "off-season" races went.

I'm kinda greedy: I want 8 or 9 nights that are virtually repeats of his pre-season/out of country SXs.

When you realize he decided to race Monster Cup LITERALLY just a few days before...and he'd only ridden his outdoor set-up during the weeks leading up to that...then he went to Oz and Paris...with a quickly developed set-up...I'm confident in his ability to be "on it" from the 1st qualifying session in 2 weeks.

The guy none of you seem to be talking about and that I think will also be "on it" from the 1st gate drop is The VERY Wacko-ZachO. I really don't think most people understand how committed he is to WINNING. As in WINNING EVERYTHING.

Then there's DeanO...anyone think he's gonna have better average finishes this year? (Versus last year) I do. Think his bike isn't as good as Rockstar Husqvarna's? What if it's just as good..?

A lot of good things gonna happen on white 450s this year.
colintrax wrote:
Ando, Zacko, and Deano are gonna kill it this season Cool what's this about Dean's bike not being so stock?
People that Deano's raced for in the past really like Deano.

Those people are taking good care of him.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
12/23/2018 6:17pm
TeamGreen wrote:
People that Deano's raced for in the past really like Deano.

Those people are taking good care of him.
Thanks for the update, I'm excited to see Deano kill it this season!
Mr. Info
12/24/2018 6:37am
There is no sure thing in SX anymore. There is no favorite they are all underdogs with the way the SX Season goes every year.

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
12/24/2018 6:51am
Dungey was the underdog almost every year he competed.
And always proved everyone wrong.
swtwtwtw
12/24/2018 8:41am
From my point of view, he is as fast as Tomac, easily. However, last year he only went there when needed. Add in his penalty race, he won 5 races last year. He is my favorite to win.
FlaNard
12/24/2018 3:06pm
I think he's right that he is viewed as somehow getting an easier title than would normally be the case with the issues the top guys faced. I happen to think his chances are just as good in 2019. Tomac will still implode on occasion in between absolutely flying and Marv as good as he is hasn't shown he can close the deal. Kenny will be better but still likely to never be 100% again. The rookies will be good but it's rare to see a rookie take it. Jason is in a great spot.

Post a reply to: Jason Anderson underdog?

The Latest