Jason Anderson as the SX ambassador

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2019 11:39 AM

Will the champ make a television appearance? I'm very surprised he just disappeared. At A1 pre ceremonies he received his championship ring with attitude and said he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. As a fan sitting in the seats I was blown away by his sour attitude. Has there been a worst ambassador for the championship? Maybe Poto? whoever wins this year will most likely be better. Hoping for Kenny to win.

|

2/23/2019 11:47 AM

Kenny without a doubt would make the best Champion and SX Ambassador with his story and his attitude.

|

2/23/2019 11:54 AM

I never really thought about last year's champion being a current year "ambassador" like a Miss America winner. But I do know this....Jason is gonna Jason. Undeniable skill but he's not that great with the decision making process. He seems/appears to be a spur of the moment, spontaneous type personality and that's cool and all but sometimes things require a little more thought.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/23/2019 12:38 PM

He’s cool in my book, he’s good at being a normal dude with an abnormal job.

Photo

|

2/23/2019 1:17 PM

Jason should let his riding do the talking, because as spokesman for anything, the kid has a lot of maturing to do.

|

2/23/2019 1:32 PM

Brent wrote:

Jason should let his riding do the talking, because as spokesman for anything, the kid has a lot of maturing to do.

Who said he wants to be a spokesperson? You?

|