Jason Anderson allready in Europe preparing for Assen MXoN?

DPR250R
9/6/2019 11:31am
GrapeApe wrote:
Before I watch the video, can you promise me you just misspelled "promo"? That looks like a lot of dudes . . .
Before I watch the video, can you promise me you just misspelled "promo"? That looks like a lot of dudes . . .
Lolol... thanks for the laugh of the day.
9/6/2019 12:33pm
tek14 wrote:
Anderson hasnt hit track yet in Europe? Forgot bike or gear home?
1st week in eu was vacation, should ride this weekend or next week i guess.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
9/6/2019 12:55pm
mxactive wrote:
TeamNL KMMV released this promo video, ready to battle! Challenge For #teamfried https://youtu.be/MUGPFapCKBk
TeamNL KMMV released this promo video, ready to battle!
Challenge For #teamfried
https://youtu.be/MUGPFapCKBk
GrapeApe wrote:
Autocorrect changing to a more likely frequently used word WhistlingPinch
agn5009
9/6/2019 12:57pm
mxactive wrote:
TeamNL KMMV released this promo video, ready to battle! Challenge For #teamfried https://youtu.be/MUGPFapCKBk
Challenge For #teamfried
That was.... interesting.

The Shop

Press516
Fantasy
126th
9/6/2019 12:57pm
mxactive wrote:
Challenge For #teamfried
WTF is their problem... Pick an MX2 guy and get it over with already.
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
9/6/2019 1:03pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2019 1:04pm
That NL "promo" video reminded me of this. Not sure if that's good or not.

Motofinne
9/6/2019 3:32pm
That NL "promo" video reminded me of this. Not sure if that's good or not. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/06/371351/s1200_teamNL.jpg[/img]
That NL "promo" video reminded me of this. Not sure if that's good or not.

Hahahaha
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
9/6/2019 3:34pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2019 3:35pm
Press516 wrote:
If it were up to me, I'd put Moosdijk in Assen
agn5009
9/6/2019 5:00pm
Press516 wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
If it were up to me, I'd put Moosdijk in Assen
Out of curiosity, why? They already know Calvin will be one of the top 250 finishers. So why take the chance? i personally would take the guy with the MX2 experience. It would be different if Calvin was a regular 15th place finisher in MX2 but he’s not. He’s a regular podium threat. There’s just no real benefit to choosing Moosdijk. Look at Moosdijk’s results from 2019 in EMX250: 3, 9, 6, 5, 1, 1, 2, 1 and 3. That’s great and he won the championship so I’m certainly not taking anything away from him. But does that mean he should be selected over a regular MX2 podium contender?
9/6/2019 5:16pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2019 5:30pm
This video raised a lot of questions for me, but I thought they were good sports to do it. Seriously though, as someone else mentioned, when will they friggin pick their 250 rider? I think it would be pretty wild to pick the unproven kid, but I understand he is a great sand rider?? and probably a lot lighter which would help on the 250. Calvin is a big dude. But I would definitely go with the proven commodity if it were me.

And can Calvin ride for NLD because he has dual citizenship? Guessing his parents were Dutch? I thought he was born and raised in South Africa? Sorry if this was addressed last year around this time.

Also, I was curious about Coldenhoffs ethnicity. Is one of his parents of Asian descent? This is not intended to be a "racist" question, just curious.

agn5009
9/6/2019 5:45pm
This video raised a lot of questions for me, but I thought they were good sports to do it. Seriously though, as someone else mentioned, when...
This video raised a lot of questions for me, but I thought they were good sports to do it. Seriously though, as someone else mentioned, when will they friggin pick their 250 rider? I think it would be pretty wild to pick the unproven kid, but I understand he is a great sand rider?? and probably a lot lighter which would help on the 250. Calvin is a big dude. But I would definitely go with the proven commodity if it were me.

And can Calvin ride for NLD because he has dual citizenship? Guessing his parents were Dutch? I thought he was born and raised in South Africa? Sorry if this was addressed last year around this time.

Also, I was curious about Coldenhoffs ethnicity. Is one of his parents of Asian descent? This is not intended to be a "racist" question, just curious.

Calvin rose for Netherlands last year.
roninho
9/7/2019 6:58am
Press516 wrote:
I'm actually ok with it. Im assuming reason is a combo of things: Hard call to make, still possibility of injuries, its another news story for the mainstrain media over here, and a good experience for rvdm if he is just around as 4th guy.
9/7/2019 7:19am
This video raised a lot of questions for me, but I thought they were good sports to do it. Seriously though, as someone else mentioned, when...

Calvin's dad is a Dutchie.
I think Coldenhoff's grandparents from his fathers side are from Indonesia or something like that or maybe it was even further back and it was his fathers grandparents. I don't remember exactly. But he is 100% Dutchie himself.
DonM
9/9/2019 9:56am
tek14 wrote:
Zach is on his way today they will be testing by midweek.
Press516
Fantasy
126th
9/9/2019 4:15pm
tek14 wrote:
DonM wrote:
I'm hoping there are a few photo's posted along the way...
Bearuno
9/9/2019 10:57pm
Press516 wrote:
It's a good "problem" to have- the pick of two very fast riders, that Want to do the MXDN, who Have the support of their respective teams.
steed 2.0
9/10/2019 12:33am
DonM wrote:
Press516 wrote:
Dit bericht bekijken op Instagram

TOMMY TENDERS IS LIT

Een bericht gedeeld door teamfried (@team__fried) op 9 Sep 2019 om 10:39 (PDT)

mxactive
9/10/2019 12:45am
Matt Rice informed me that both Zach Osborne and Jason Anderson were at the Ice One Husqvarna Racing compound in Lommel on Monday. Tuesday they will be hitting the dirt for the first time on a track in Belgium or Holland. Justin Cooper will fly in next week!
tek14
9/10/2019 12:47am
DonM wrote:
Press516 wrote:
steed 2.0 wrote:
Dit bericht bekijken op Instagram

TOMMY TENDERS IS LIT

Een bericht gedeeld door teamfried (@team__fried) op 9 Sep 2019 om 10:39 (PDT)

Good preparation for US team.. just reminds me Herlings program for Assen.
Press516
Fantasy
126th
9/10/2019 5:36am
Press516 wrote:
Bearuno wrote:
It's a good "problem" to have- the pick of two very fast riders, that Want to do the MXDN, who Have the support of their respective...
It's a good "problem" to have- the pick of two very fast riders, that Want to do the MXDN, who Have the support of their respective teams.
Oh, most countries have/had multiple riders available to choose from. It just looks like the team manager is indecisive and doesn't have a clue what to do...
Question
9/10/2019 5:48am
Press516 wrote:
Bearuno wrote:
It's a good "problem" to have- the pick of two very fast riders, that Want to do the MXDN, who Have the support of their respective...
Press516 wrote:
Oh, most countries have/had multiple riders available to choose from. It just looks like the team manager is indecisive and doesn't have a clue what to...
Oh, most countries have/had multiple riders available to choose from. It just looks like the team manager is indecisive and doesn't have a clue what to do...
I think it is a good strategy, to keep 4 riders motivated minimize the risk (or maximize the odds of winning).

If anything happens to any of their 450 rider, they would still have Vlan Deren that could hop up on a 450 HRC (or Bogers), and they would still be considered as one of the favorites.
DeStouwer
9/10/2019 6:28am Edited Date/Time 9/10/2019 7:26am
Osborne and Anderson were training at Deurne (Netherlands) with Jasikonis today.

colvin227
9/10/2019 7:41am
I wonder if they are there so early, to practice on GP sand frames. Doubt we’ll ever know the truth either way if they did use em but it would be a disadvantage not to at least try them.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
9/10/2019 7:42am
Sorry if this is a dumb question.
But does anyone know if the guys are testing the GP bikes or are they sticking with AMA legal set ups?
Ranman68
9/10/2019 8:15am
colintrax wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But does anyone know if the guys are testing the GP bikes or are they sticking with AMA legal...
But does anyone know if the guys are testing the GP bikes or are they sticking with AMA legal set ups?
I don't think it's a dumb question at all. I've wondered the same thing, and I've wondered how much benefit there is to being able to modify the frame. I'm sure there's a significant benefit, but ama guys are so use to running the stock frames that I don't know if its wise at this point to try anything different. Who knows.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
9/10/2019 8:30am
Oh man I don't know about you guys but I sure am getting excited about the race that no one cares about Woohoo
steed 2.0
9/10/2019 8:34am Edited Date/Time 9/10/2019 8:37am
colintrax wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But does anyone know if the guys are testing the GP bikes or are they sticking with AMA legal...
Ranman68 wrote:
I don't think it's a dumb question at all. I've wondered the same thing, and I've wondered how much benefit there is to being able to...
I don't think it's a dumb question at all. I've wondered the same thing, and I've wondered how much benefit there is to being able to modify the frame. I'm sure there's a significant benefit, but ama guys are so use to running the stock frames that I don't know if its wise at this point to try anything different. Who knows.
Word of the street was they may test some factory frames as well...

👆Quick observation from the couch... sitting ❌ standing ✅
Mr. Afterbar
9/10/2019 8:43am
colintrax wrote:
Osborne talked about this briefly on the Pulp show last night. Sounded like he wasn't going to dive into frame changes as that may require more testing time than they want to commit to and also the fact that they aren't able to use them back at home.

Post a reply to: Jason Anderson allready in Europe preparing for Assen MXoN?

The Latest