Jason Anderson allready in Europe preparing for Assen MXoN?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2019 5:21 AM

Jason Anderson allready in Europe preparing for Assen MXoN?

"Hopping on my flight to get ready for MXON! Just wanted to say thanks for all the fan support all summer. 2019 has been a roller coaster year personally just dealing with life and injuries but all the support helped me have the most fun summer I’ve ever had and my most successful summer!
Thank you all! #teamfried"

Almost full month of preperation in Europe? How about Zach Osborne and Justin Cooper? When are they coming to Europe?

|

High Quality videos on www.mxactive.com

9/2/2019 5:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2019 5:31 AM

damn..... the MXGP series needs to finish their season earlier so that the American riders don't get such an advantage with all this sand prep time... while they're riding hard pack in Turkey and China

i'm kidding.... i think it's awesome that Anderson is coming over and I'm sure he'll make a bunch of new fans when he's out and about in Holland

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

9/2/2019 5:36 AM

That’s awesome. Hope he wins.

|

GP740
Since 1987

9/2/2019 5:53 AM

ayearinmx wrote:

damn..... the MXGP series needs to finish their season earlier so that the American riders don't get such an advantage with all this sand prep time... while they're riding hard pack in Turkey and China

i'm kidding.... i think it's awesome that Anderson is coming over and I'm sure he'll make a bunch of new fans when he's out and about in Holland

#teamfried and Holland are gonna vibe fo sho.

|

9/2/2019 5:56 AM

Anderson and Osborne are beasts. I really think that they'll work their arses off this next month and surprise everyone. I'm gonna say that USA is on the podium this year. Saying that, Cooper might need to have his ass handed to him before he realises what he's up against. I saw a clip of him saying that if he could have the traits of ANY previous rider, he'd still pick his own raw speed. Even over Stewart, Carmichael, Villopoto, Tomac, etc., he'd pick himself. It's great to have self confidence, but that's something else. I hope he takes the challenge ahead of him seriously and knuckles down. If not, USA might be lucky to get fourth!

|

9/2/2019 6:02 AM

ProbablyDave wrote:

Anderson and Osborne are beasts. I really think that they'll work their arses off this next month and surprise everyone. I'm gonna say that USA is on the podium this year. Saying that, Cooper might need to have his ass handed to him before he realises what he's up against. I saw a clip of him saying that if he could have the traits of ANY previous rider, he'd still pick his own raw speed. Even over Stewart, Carmichael, Villopoto, Tomac, etc., he'd pick himself. It's great to have self confidence, but that's something else. I hope he takes the challenge ahead of him seriously and knuckles down. If not, USA might be lucky to get fourth!

Coop is there to get good starts, if he does that and just does his best, thats all anyone could ask.

I really could have cared less about this years race, UNTIL.. Ando and Zacko were picked and then are going early, awesome. Now Im stoked on watching.

|

9/2/2019 6:06 AM

Awesome! With this approach they are a threat to win the whole thing. The Netherlands are going to be tough to beat, but anything can happen at that race.

|

9/2/2019 6:06 AM

mxactive wrote:

Jason Anderson allready in Europe preparing for Assen MXoN?

"Hopping on my flight to get ready for MXON! Just wanted to say thanks for all the fan support all summer. 2019 has been a roller coaster year personally just dealing with life and injuries but all the support helped me have the most fun summer I’ve ever had and my most successful summer!
Thank you all! #teamfried"

Almost full month of preperation in Europe? How about Zach Osborne and Justin Cooper? When are they coming to Europe?

Zach will be there next week and Cooper the week after they all plan on riding and training together.

|

9/2/2019 6:09 AM

|

9/2/2019 6:12 AM

Then he can line up at the Dutch championship in Lierop this sunday

|

9/2/2019 6:21 AM

Bidirella wrote:

Then he can line up at the Dutch championship in Lierop this sunday

That might not be a bad idea.

|

9/2/2019 6:25 AM

ayearinmx wrote:

damn..... the MXGP series needs to finish their season earlier so that the American riders don't get such an advantage with all this sand prep time... while they're riding hard pack in Turkey and China

i'm kidding.... i think it's awesome that Anderson is coming over and I'm sure he'll make a bunch of new fans when he's out and about in Holland

If my intel is correct ( why not?! it’s straight for the horse mouth ) they are in Eindhoven.
Journos let the hunt begins 😜... 🚐 look out for black Mercedes vans with 🏴 🇬🇧 numberplates 😂🖕

|

9/2/2019 6:36 AM

Bidirella wrote:

Then he can line up at the Dutch championship in Lierop this sunday

Seriously. You can't truly replicate race conditions in practice.

|

9/2/2019 7:00 AM

Month... bet he will do testing week or so and goes back to home. Or does he just hop on plane from Cali to Florida.. im missing something you see.

|

9/2/2019 7:04 AM

Bet he's gonna party for 3 weeks testing belgian and dutch beers...

|

9/2/2019 7:09 AM

What’s the question mark for? He literally says what he’s doing in his post. Anyways, I have so much respect for JA. It’s awesome he’s putting this much time into the MXDN.

|

9/2/2019 7:18 AM

Big time cool.

|

9/2/2019 7:31 AM

ProbablyDave wrote:

Anderson and Osborne are beasts. I really think that they'll work their arses off this next month and surprise everyone. I'm gonna say that USA is on the podium this year. Saying that, Cooper might need to have his ass handed to him before he realises what he's up against. I saw a clip of him saying that if he could have the traits of ANY previous rider, he'd still pick his own raw speed. Even over Stewart, Carmichael, Villopoto, Tomac, etc., he'd pick himself. It's great to have self confidence, but that's something else. I hope he takes the challenge ahead of him seriously and knuckles down. If not, USA might be lucky to get fourth!

Markee wrote:

Coop is there to get good starts, if he does that and just does his best, thats all anyone could ask.

I really could have cared less about this years race, UNTIL.. Ando and Zacko were picked and then are going early, awesome. Now Im stoked on watching.

For sure, that's all that can be asked of him but he's still the wild card on the team.

In defense of ProbablyDave, Cooper is the last team member going to the NL so he'll have the least amount of prep on European soil. Add to that his overall inexperience and the chance that his confidence gets shaken quickly against tough competition in deep sand.

Maybe Barcia would have been a less risky pick for MX2?

|

9/2/2019 7:38 AM

ProbablyDave wrote:

Anderson and Osborne are beasts. I really think that they'll work their arses off this next month and surprise everyone. I'm gonna say that USA is on the podium this year. Saying that, Cooper might need to have his ass handed to him before he realises what he's up against. I saw a clip of him saying that if he could have the traits of ANY previous rider, he'd still pick his own raw speed. Even over Stewart, Carmichael, Villopoto, Tomac, etc., he'd pick himself. It's great to have self confidence, but that's something else. I hope he takes the challenge ahead of him seriously and knuckles down. If not, USA might be lucky to get fourth!

Markee wrote:

Coop is there to get good starts, if he does that and just does his best, thats all anyone could ask.

I really could have cared less about this years race, UNTIL.. Ando and Zacko were picked and then are going early, awesome. Now Im stoked on watching.

Zooki wrote:

For sure, that's all that can be asked of him but he's still the wild card on the team.

In defense of ProbablyDave, Cooper is the last team member going to the NL so he'll have the least amount of prep on European soil. Add to that his overall inexperience and the chance that his confidence gets shaken quickly against tough competition in deep sand.

Maybe Barcia would have been a less risky pick for MX2?

Stop man. Seriously. Cooper is our guy, get over it and support him.

|

9/2/2019 7:49 AM

He and Zacho had said several times they were going over for 4+ weeks to train and ride. Cooper will join them for 2 weeks. It's still a challenge, but to say we're not committed won't be the excuse this time.

|

9/2/2019 8:01 AM

This is great news, I hope they win and revitalise the American enthusiasm for the MXDN.
An American win for a so called B team in the sand can only be good for the sport as a whole in the long run.

|

9/2/2019 8:07 AM

They represent America well, there's no whinging or lack of effort on their part and they are obviously going to put the work in.

I genuinely hope they do well.

|

I no longer regret my username.


9/2/2019 8:10 AM

This is not a B team. 450sx champ. 250sx champ with GP experience and solid top 3 250 guy. Let's call them what they are. Americas best riders willing to represent our country. That alone makes them our A team.

|

9/2/2019 8:22 AM

ProbablyDave wrote:

Anderson and Osborne are beasts. I really think that they'll work their arses off this next month and surprise everyone. I'm gonna say that USA is on the podium this year. Saying that, Cooper might need to have his ass handed to him before he realises what he's up against. I saw a clip of him saying that if he could have the traits of ANY previous rider, he'd still pick his own raw speed. Even over Stewart, Carmichael, Villopoto, Tomac, etc., he'd pick himself. It's great to have self confidence, but that's something else. I hope he takes the challenge ahead of him seriously and knuckles down. If not, USA might be lucky to get fourth!

We probably watched the same clip - I think it was a piece about what would make the perfect rider, and Justin Cooper said he would take his own raw speed and Carmichael's preparation, or something of that matter. I thought it was a perfect attitude for him to have. The kid has demonstrated plenty of raw speed via lap times, holeshots and laps led early, but could benefit from some GOAT mentality.

|

9/2/2019 8:27 AM

GforceCoatings wrote:

This is not a B team. 450sx champ. 250sx champ with GP experience and solid top 3 250 guy. Let's call them what they are. Americas best riders willing to represent our country. That alone makes them our A team.

Germany, Great Britain and France all weakened...
I call it they podium ( you know what they say, when you least expect it expect the unexpected )

|

9/2/2019 8:32 AM

They're gonna enjoy themselves and I'm quite sure they'll be ready for the Assen Whoop-De-Do-Cross.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

9/2/2019 8:46 AM

we all know cooper can get starts and he is super fast. He's a super light small kid so that will help him little i think. I think the biggest thing that will hurt him is his fitness. Assen is going to separate the men from the boys no doubt.

|

9/2/2019 10:26 AM

Fantastic attitude from Anderson, Whacko, and Cooper. I imagine that Roger will be more than happy with that level of commitment. USA should hopefully do much better than last year....I hope so anyway. You gotta respect the effort the team are putting in. Zach would be my pick for a semi-surprise podium result. I expect to see both him and Anderson towards the front. Its gonna be an awesome race for sure!

|

9/2/2019 10:45 AM

This is awesome. I’m not the biggest JA fan, but this is the kind of guy I would love to have on my team.

|

9/2/2019 10:47 AM

Anderson won over there the last time he raced........the first moto.....

|