Jason Anderson 3:1 aus x winner

Related:
Create New Tag

11/4/2017 3:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2017 3:36 AM

Anyone else taking this bet? Brayton 2nd fave at 3:50 #ladbrokes

|

11/4/2017 6:47 PM

I've got brayton both nights

|

11/4/2017 7:32 PM

fullysicmate wrote:

Anyone else taking this bet? Brayton 2nd fave at 3:50 #ladbrokes

I’d put money on Brayton over there...his confidence is high oversees

|

11/4/2017 7:52 PM

Where do I place this bet?

|

11/4/2017 9:37 PM

Im not really familiar with betting odds. How does it work? Say if Andersons odd are 3:1, does that mean if you bet $1 and he wins you get $3 back? Or how does it work? Thanks in advance.

|

11/4/2017 10:01 PM

Anderson has had to pass Justin lots of times over the past few years. I would think Anderson thinks he has him covered.

Wasn't a big fan of the #21 the night he parked Brayton a year or so ago, fudged Braytons night big time, I actually asked Justin about it and he said they were friends and they talked about it.......

I don't know how long the races are but if not much longer than our heat races I would think the #10 has just as good as chance as the #21

|

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

11/4/2017 10:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2017 10:08 PM

mxjon454 wrote:

Im not really familiar with betting odds. How does it work? Say if Andersons odd are 3:1, does that mean if you bet $1 and he wins you get $3 back? Or how does it work? Thanks in advance.

Yup spot on.

Put on 10 bucks get 30 back


You leave out the :1 out and just say that he's at 3 bucks of $3.50

|

11/4/2017 11:37 PM

easy money.

are people fucking nuts? brayton over anderson? seriously?

|

11/4/2017 11:42 PM

for some reason braytons balls get massive over here, maybe it's all the hot chicks elevating his testosterone or the food that doesn't come with a "jumbo size" cola... I dunno. But he sure does rip the shit out of our best riders.

|

11/5/2017 2:35 AM

willie838 wrote:

easy money.

are people fucking nuts? brayton over anderson? seriously?

It's not as crazy as it sounds at all. The track is so tiny and tight that starts and Brayton's ax background are huge.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


11/5/2017 3:00 AM

brash wrote:

for some reason braytons balls get massive over here, maybe it's all the hot chicks elevating his testosterone or the food that doesn't come with a "jumbo size" cola... I dunno. But he sure does rip the shit out of our best riders.

Pretty sure he's the same person down here, it just shows the level of our riders...

|

11/5/2017 6:11 PM

brash wrote:

for some reason braytons balls get massive over here, maybe it's all the hot chicks elevating his testosterone or the food that doesn't come with a "jumbo size" cola... I dunno. But he sure does rip the shit out of our best riders.

tobz wrote:

Pretty sure he's the same person down here, it just shows the level of our riders...

Zing

|

11/5/2017 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/5/2017 6:22 PM

colintrax wrote:

Where do I place this bet?

ladbrokes.com.au is the betting site; I tried placing bets on Monster cup - Marvin was 3:1 odds! Not even for the million, just for the overall! First time I tried signing up I used my real USA info. Wouldn't let me. So I created an account using an actually Aussie persons name and address. When I tried to link my PayPal to the account (which is US based, obviously), it shut me down. This didn't bother me much, until Marv actually won it...

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

11/5/2017 6:29 PM

colintrax wrote:

Where do I place this bet?

F150Motocrosser wrote:

ladbrokes.com.au is the betting site; I tried placing bets on Monster cup - Marvin was 3:1 odds! Not even for the million, just for the overall! First time I tried signing up I used my real USA info. Wouldn't let me. So I created an account using an actually Aussie persons name and address. When I tried to link my PayPal to the account (which is US based, obviously), it shut me down. This didn't bother me much, until Marv actually won it...

Damn, so same place as the mec bets. sad

|

11/5/2017 9:16 PM

colintrax wrote:

Where do I place this bet?

F150Motocrosser wrote:

ladbrokes.com.au is the betting site; I tried placing bets on Monster cup - Marvin was 3:1 odds! Not even for the million, just for the overall! First time I tried signing up I used my real USA info. Wouldn't let me. So I created an account using an actually Aussie persons name and address. When I tried to link my PayPal to the account (which is US based, obviously), it shut me down. This didn't bother me much, until Marv actually won it...

Convince an Aussie mate to use his Paypal details then have him forward the payment to you whistling

|

11/6/2017 4:28 AM

BS12 wrote:

Convince an Aussie mate to use his Paypal details then have him forward the payment to you whistling

Good on ya mate.. I'll keep that in mind!

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.