Jarryd McNeil and dog

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2019 9:28 AM

Dude was jumping and doing tricks with his dog on the bike. Was cool but scary. Anyone see the video.

|

8/23/2019 9:33 AM

He was promoting a company that sells stuffed dogs...

|

8/23/2019 9:38 AM

GOTTEEM!

|

8/23/2019 9:47 AM

Hudd_421 wrote:

This.

He was promoting a company called Cuddle Clones. The video makes it look like he jumps with the real dog but it's a stuffed animal.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/23/2019 9:56 AM

That's just freaking awesome, the dog apparently loves it!

|

8/23/2019 10:02 AM

On Christmas Eve about 15 years ago, we all gathered in the field behind my parents house where we all grew up riding dirt bikes. My wife and I were just about to announce our recent engagement.

My sister jumps on the old PW50 to putt around and grabs the family dog to take a little ride around the yard...

Well, about 10 seconds later the dog freaks out and jumps off, literally over the handlebars, lands on her head and breaks her neck.

We spend the rest of Christmas Eve at the vet as she had to be put down...

~Debbie Downer

|

8/23/2019 10:07 AM

level wrote:

Dude was jumping and doing tricks with his dog on the bike. Was cool but scary. Anyone see the video.

🤦‍♂️

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

8/23/2019 10:10 AM

Pretty bad ass.. just hope PETA doesn't see it

|

8/23/2019 10:17 AM

The last jump he does in the video it appears he has his real dog the bike....the others look fake but only if you look closely. Very cool dog.

|

8/23/2019 10:33 AM

I’m such a dumbass. Didn’t realize it was a stuff dog. Yeah you can tell for sure. Thanks for info on it.

|

8/23/2019 12:47 PM

disbanded wrote:

On Christmas Eve about 15 years ago, we all gathered in the field behind my parents house where we all grew up riding dirt bikes. My wife and I were just about to announce our recent engagement.

My sister jumps on the old PW50 to putt around and grabs the family dog to take a little ride around the yard...

Well, about 10 seconds later the dog freaks out and jumps off, literally over the handlebars, lands on her head and breaks her neck.

~Debbie Downer

Fuck you

|

8/23/2019 12:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2019 3:59 PM

pkiczuk wrote:

Fuck you

An example of something you'd never say to my face.

And now you've made the shit list...

|

8/23/2019 12:53 PM

If you didn't know that was fake, you should have your access to the internet taken away.

|

8/23/2019 2:17 PM

Wait people thought that was real? Lol

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

8/23/2019 9:06 PM

Reckless Rex Phelps used to do 20 car cycle jumps with an 80 lb dog sitting on the tank.

|

RIP Danny "Magoo" Chandler 1959-2010

8/23/2019 9:16 PM

disbanded wrote:

~Debbie Downer

Jeez, that's horrible! Bet that messed with your sister pretty bad too.

|

8/23/2019 11:12 PM

level wrote:

Are you serious?

|

8/23/2019 11:14 PM

disbanded wrote:

~Debbie Downer

pkiczuk wrote:

Fuck you

disbanded wrote:

Probably the only thing we agree on. Shitty thing for that dude to say. The loss of our dogs always sucks big time.

|

8/24/2019 10:07 AM

Clears it all up.

View this post on Instagram

& there ya go😂🐶 @mcneilfarmbros @cuddleclones

A post shared by Jarryd McNeil (@jarrydmcneil) on

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/27/2019 3:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2019 3:46 AM

disbanded wrote:

~Debbie Downer

pkiczuk wrote:

Fuck you

disbanded wrote:

I would say it, but no doubt I would probably get my ass whooped for it. It was a bummer of a story, and I didn't believe it was true, thought it was just someone coming in and making it up.

so, if that was a true story, than I apologize. I am a HUGE animal lover, even worked as a vet tech for many years because of that love. So my condolences.

|

8/27/2019 8:20 AM

"Bet you thought that dog doing dirt bike tricks was real. Nope, Chuck Testa"

|

8/27/2019 9:05 AM

Hudd_421 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

This.

He was promoting a company called Cuddle Clones. The video makes it look like he jumps with the real dog but it's a stuffed animal.

Man, this made my day!
w00t laughing Photo

|

8/27/2019 10:08 AM

|

8/28/2019 8:22 AM

|