Japan 2000 RC250M factory replica - finished pics from 2001 $pecical restoration build thread

flykay
12/23/2018 10:03am
Wow!!! What a rebuild and story! Thanks for sharing. One could look on those pics for ever!
12/23/2018 12:47pm
rockyuno wrote:
Awesome! Thanks for sharing that thing of a beauty. Please make a video when you start it, must sound nice as it looks
Awesome! Thanks for sharing that thing of a beauty.
Please make a video when you start it, must sound nice as it looks
I will.. it has been started (with a different muffler).. I hesitate to start it with the NOS HRC Kevlar muffler which is perfectly clean inside.. these things are rare enough to find in good used condition, so that one that has not been used is special enough to keep it that way.

The Shop

BB366
12/24/2018 2:11am
Work of art

Thanks for sharing
JMCR250
12/24/2018 5:27am Edited Date/Time 12/24/2018 5:27am
Beautiful build and amazing attention to detail. Thanks much for sharing your work of art.
8/16/2019 11:43pm
Hi Mike I have no pics at this time. But will be documenting build as frame off. I'm still collecting parts. The tank I've purchased is of the bulbous style.I believe the pamo team used these, pictures of pamo bikes seem to be hard to come by.People I have dealt with I trust more than ones that it's a first time. I will keep you informed. I'm sure you have a few stories of your own with your build. Thanks for all your help. William p.s keep the history of our sport alive.
8/17/2019 12:46am Edited Date/Time 8/17/2019 12:56am
Hi Mike I have no pics at this time. But will be documenting build as frame off. I'm still collecting parts. The tank I've purchased is...
Hi Mike I have no pics at this time. But will be documenting build as frame off. I'm still collecting parts. The tank I've purchased is of the bulbous style.I believe the pamo team used these, pictures of pamo bikes seem to be hard to come by.People I have dealt with I trust more than ones that it's a first time. I will keep you informed. I'm sure you have a few stories of your own with your build. Thanks for all your help. William p.s keep the history of our sport alive.
Feel free to post pics of that beautiful HRC aluminum tank!

I have quite a few PAMO pics but only one pic has the sand tank. I think they only used them for the deep sand tracks like in Belgium.
8/17/2019 1:07am
Congrats Mate, that's an amazing build you show be very proud of yourself.
8/17/2019 1:17am
BigMunster wrote:
Congrats Mate, that's an amazing build you show be very proud of yourself.
Actually this is a very old thread and there has been many updates in another thread that has the entire build.

Post a reply to: Japan 2000 RC250M factory replica - finished pics from 2001 $pecical restoration build thread

The Latest