James the fastest rider, PLEASE!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2008 4:42 PM

I've read a couple of posts on here that say Stewart is the fastest rider on the planet. Well! he might be the fastest, because of the benefit of being on a 450, BUT! I certainly think Villopoto on a 250F cuttin laps within a fraction of Stewarts time outdoors may make him the fastest rider in the world given the fact that he has 200 cc's fewer and a lot less horsepower, which is a definate disadvantage on a long outdoor track. Villopoto makes Dungey, Lawrence and even Carnard who I expected much more out of, look like they are going backwards and I'd be willing to bet if you put James on a 125 2-stroke or 250F against Villopoto outdoors, Ryan will smoke him also. I'm just looking forward to seeing James and Ryan competing on equal bikes next year and then this will be settled once and for all.

|

6/10/2008 4:45 PM

Nothing is ever settled once and for all.

|

6/10/2008 4:56 PM

Someone needs to post some videos of James when he raced a 125 to show Motoxmo how Bubba dominated the competition.

|

6/10/2008 4:58 PM

They say everything's bigger in Texas, even the dummies...

|

Some of these posts are like reading closed caption on the cartoon channel...



Hello?..Vital?...

6/10/2008 5:00 PM

I think if ryan was on his A-game like at the MXDN, it would be a fantastic race. We've only seen stewie go balls to the wall a couple times, so even though his laptimes are still around a second faster than RV right now, I'm willing to bet he's got another second and a half in the tank.

|

6/10/2008 5:15 PM

Both are great riders. We will let Anaheim 1 2008 settle this debate.

|

6/10/2008 5:17 PM

stewart has another gear he can hit at anytime.....he showed it in sections when he was passing people!

i gaurantee he will school villo for a few years....rip his heart out and then they will go into nascar together!

|

6/10/2008 5:19 PM

James Stewart is the best, smoothest, fastest, nicest, smartest, best looking rider to ever ride a motorcycle. Let's just agree on that so everyone will SHUT THE FUCK UP

|

6/10/2008 5:21 PM

RandyS wrote:

James Stewart is the best, smoothest, fastest, nicest, smartest, best looking rider to ever ride a motorcycle. Let's just agree on that so everyone will SHUT THE FUCK UP

hahaha...

|

6/10/2008 5:23 PM

Here's one for you guys to chew on...

Due to the heat, James wasn't wearing his usual under-jersey protector. My guess is that he was picking his passes carefully.

|

6/10/2008 5:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2008 5:26 PM

GuyB wrote:

Here's one for you guys to chew on...

Due to the heat, James wasn't wearing his usual under-jersey protector. My guess is that he was picking his passes carefully.

but when he picked the time to pass.....man that kid hit overdrive!

|

6/10/2008 5:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 7:15 PM

Damn, what happened. An entire line disappeared when I hit submit. It should have read.


James Stewart is the best, smoothest, fastest, nicest, smartest, best looking rider to ever ride a motorcycle.



Who never took a title from RC or has as many SX wins or titles as CR.



Let's just agree on that so everyone will SHUT THE FUCK UP

Strange? Must have been a message board glitch.

|

6/10/2008 5:29 PM

More like a factoid.

|

6/10/2008 5:29 PM

that wasnt chum oldfart....he was saying stewart was getting killed by the roost, so he took his time getting close enough to pass

|

6/10/2008 6:47 PM

|

6/10/2008 6:50 PM

crash...you offer nothing. not newbieness...nothing here. you are a "offernothing" ...deal with it. better yet live it.

then shut the f up

you'll look better...guyb will look better and we'll look better.

|

6/10/2008 6:51 PM

Why don't you read about 4000 more post on here before you tell us what you think.
RV is not doing anything Js did not do when he was in the B class either.

|

Larry Friday
[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/10/2008 6:55 PM

Please don't try to tell me that you think James on a 125 could keep pace with Villopoto on a 250f. That's almost laughable

|

6/10/2008 6:59 PM

MOTOXMO wrote:

Please don't try to tell me that you think James on a 125 could keep pace with Villopoto on a 250f. That's almost laughable

Whats laughable is that you would even know what a 125 is. JS did kick a lot of 4 stroke ass on 125's.

|

Larry Friday
[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/10/2008 7:01 PM

MOTOXMO wrote:

Please don't try to tell me that you think James on a 125 could keep pace with Villopoto on a 250f. That's almost laughable

Omara at the 1981 MXDN's ring a bell?

|

A village in Kenya is missing its idiot

6/10/2008 7:08 PM

Crash82 wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

BobbyM wrote:

crash...you offer nothing. not newbieness...nothing here. you are a "offernothing" ...deal with it. better yet live it.

then shut the f up

you'll look better...guyb will look better and we'll look better.

And what do you do besides scare the crap out of the Mike Alessi?

|

6/10/2008 7:19 PM

MOTOXMO wrote:

Please don't try to tell me that you think James on a 125 could keep pace with Villopoto on a 250f. That's almost laughable

When JS rode a 125 against all the 250F's he was disappointed when he only gapped them by 45 seconds. He wanted to beat them by a minute, which he did. Villo's only as good as he is because James is as good as he is because RC was as good as he was because MC was as good as he was because JMB, Stanton, Johnson, Bailey, Magoo, Hannah, DeCoster, Robert, Smith......... Every up and coming rider learns something from those that brought something new to the table before them. Without all those others, Villo could be riding a Bronco minibike today. Stewart is what Villopoto and every other pro motocrosser aspires to be. And then some. Well, except for JLaw.....There will always be another, but you have to step back and respect the history of it all to understand why.

|

6/10/2008 7:19 PM

First off, the 250f is a superior bike to the 125 2-stroke, that's why all the pro's ride um and there are new 125's available right now that they could race if it offered any type of advantage. Now you're trying to tell me that Villopoto on his 250f who's posting laps as fast as James on his 450, could be beat by James on a 125 2-stroke. Uhhh! stop hoggin that joint.

|

6/10/2008 7:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 7:15 PM

MOTOXMO wrote:

First off, the 250f is a superior bike to the 125 2-stroke, that's why all the pro's ride um and there are new 125's available right now that they could race if it offered any type of advantage. Now you're trying to tell me that Villopoto on his 250f who's posting laps as fast as James on his 450, could be beat by James on a 125 2-stroke. Uhhh! stop hoggin that joint.

Yes.


Stewart routinely smoked a class full of 250f's on a 125 2 stroke because he liked the way it felt, even though Kawi was pushing the 4 stroke. Also, peak HP numbers between the bikes are in favor of the 125 (they won't blow up as fast), but the torque favors the 250f. Still it's a push, because a faster rider will still win on a 125...aka JBS > RV, for now.

|

6/10/2008 7:31 PM

I remember seeing James on a 125 at Southwick, pass two guys by squeezing under their handlebars. I haven't seen any one yet to this day pull some of the moves he did on his pinger. I really doubt anyone will touch him anytime soon. On a tricycle, on a 250F on a Harley Roadstar.

If I was a religious man I would say he made a deal with the devil.

|

6/10/2008 7:32 PM

Big Lenny wrote:

They say everything's bigger in Texas, even the dummies...

lol

couldn't help it..

|

"Please don't feed the Drama Queens"

6/10/2008 7:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2008 7:44 PM

Well! we saw what happened to James when he got on a 250 2-stroke and tried to race RIcky Carmichael on a 450, the same thing would happen to James on a 125 2-stroke if he tried to keep pace with Villopoto on his 250f. I know James was incredible on a 125, BUT! let's be realistic here, Dungey, Lawrence, Canard, Stroupe are all extremely fast riders on 250f's, but Villopoto will gap them by 20 seconds within 4 laps and then just putt around the rest of the moto and James isn't THAT much better than they are and you say he could beat Ryan on a 125 2-smoker. I guess using that math, James on a 125 2-stroke could theoretically beat James on a 450 4-stroke outdoors and that doesn't add up.

|

6/10/2008 7:44 PM

There isn't a doubt in my mind that James would destroy todays 250f class on a 125.

|

6/10/2008 7:44 PM

Big Lenny wrote:

They say everything's bigger in Texas, even the dummies...

Coming from someone who lives in Compton.

|

1998 Honda Z50
1994 Honda CR125
1996 Honda CR250
2000 Honda CR500

6/10/2008 7:47 PM

MOTOXMO wrote:

Well! we saw what happened to James when he got on a 250 2-stroke and tried to race RIcky Carmichael on a 450, the same thing would happen to James on a 125 2-stroke if he tried to keep pace with Villopoto on his 250f. I know James was incredible on a 125, BUT! let's be realistic here, Dungey, Lawrence, Canard, Stroupe are all extremely fast riders on 250f's, but Villopoto will gap them by 20 seconds within 4 laps and then just putt around the rest of the moto and James isn't THAT much better than they are and you say he could beat Ryan on a 125 2-smoker. I guess using that math, James on a 125 2-stroke could theoretically beat James on a 450 4-stroke outdoors and that doesn't add up.

You are not very bright if you think JBS is pushing it out there. He would wring a 125 out and go probably .5 seconds faster than he is cruising on the 450.


BTW, that is the key to winning, putting in a few sprint laps, then cruising the rest of the moto. ALA MC, RC, and JBS unless they were battling with each other.

|