James if you dont want to race fine, but...

MELTON139
Fantasy
3634th
Could you please just freaking post some video's of you riding! Call redbull and do another freaking heli shoot or something! You and Malcom do a Justin Barcia style Vurb Platinum! I just want to watch you freaking ride!!
Is anyone with me on this? James is my favorite rider to watch, I wish he would get in shape and come back but if he don't want to cool, awesome career, but post a video every now n then! BTW i know Vurb is longer around but I did always wish they would do a James Stewart platinum video.
|
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
3/10/2017 2:04pm
Damnit James, stop enjoying the life you've built for yourself and get back to riding.
davistld01
3/10/2017 2:05pm
Didn't some here report that Malcolm and maybe Big James said that James would be back around Daytona?

See...James doesn't even tell them! Laughing

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
3/10/2017 2:42pm
If he shows up that is cool and if not that is cool also,but the sport has moved on without him.
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
3/10/2017 3:33pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Damnit James, stop enjoying the life you've built for yourself and get back to riding.
Because riding with that much skill must really suck!
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
3/10/2017 5:03pm
Radman66 wrote:
Shut up already
For the love of god
gabrielito
3/10/2017 5:34pm
I remember when ken Griffey Jr. retired from the MLB. He left Seattle before a game without talking to anyone. Drove back home and called one of his old team mates while driving in Montana somewhere to let him know he was done.

Maybe that's what Bubba did. Maybe he retired a last year and just didn't tell anyone.
boston_jorj
3/10/2017 5:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2017 5:54pm

Illuminati?
Motodave15
3/10/2017 6:30pm
Don't know what is going on.

1. I'm just waiting for the exclusive interview, he has to give at some point
2. The dude pulled a JLaw type disappearance
3. Hopefully he releases the book, that he spoke about years ago
4. I Hope he has peace with whatever he's dealt with or dealing with in regards to this sport.

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
3/10/2017 7:01pm
gabrielito wrote:
I remember when ken Griffey Jr. retired from the MLB. He left Seattle before a game without talking to anyone. Drove back home and called one...
I remember when ken Griffey Jr. retired from the MLB. He left Seattle before a game without talking to anyone. Drove back home and called one of his old team mates while driving in Montana somewhere to let him know he was done.

Maybe that's what Bubba did. Maybe he retired a last year and just didn't tell anyone.
Then why did he say he wasn't done yet ? Pinch
FARANG
3/10/2017 7:02pm
Stewart fans - you'll hear from him when he needs you for something and not a second before.

Be ready.
THEOUTSIDER
3/10/2017 7:02pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2017 7:03pm
Oh how quickly we forget? Or you just never saw it..

James stated very clearly that he was not done racing. He did not however state very clearly when he would be back.

One thing I am pretty sure of is that he probably never thought he would be in the position he has been in the last few years as he has been such a thrill to watch race. Always a star.

Mookie told Transworld in an interview that James might be back at Daytona. I can only ass u me that Mook must have said to James. "Dude they are gonna ask, what do I say?".. He said Daytona.. But that was several weeks back at least. So who knows now?

I think James has the choice to lead his life anyway he chooses. But coming from where he has been having so many fans, and an even larger number of people who just want to see him race, I can't say I thoroughly respect the way he has left everyone uninformed. It is almost like a middle finger. ... Ok, before I get flamed, please continue on. Again I can only ass u me that can only mean one thing. He is getting ready. Knowing that the silence will be worth it.

I sure hope so.
hvaughn88
3/10/2017 7:04pm
FARANG wrote:
Stewart fans - you'll hear from him when he needs you for something and not a second before.

Be ready.
Don't be such a looney tune
gabrielito
3/10/2017 7:43pm
gabrielito wrote:
I remember when ken Griffey Jr. retired from the MLB. He left Seattle before a game without talking to anyone. Drove back home and called one...

lostboy819 wrote:
When did he say that? He says all kind of things anyway, maybe he changed his mind. Looks like he is more retired than not to me. Maybe he is like one of those bands that break up so they can have a re-union tour.
mauidex
3/10/2017 7:47pm
really?!??!???! honestly at this point WHO FUCKING CARES!!!!!!!
JB 19
3/10/2017 8:25pm
A nice one minute video per week on Instagram of Bubba259 riding would be pretty cool. Low pressure and would keep the interest in him going. I would look forward to it every week.
Mit12
3/10/2017 8:34pm
MELTON139 wrote:
Could you please just freaking post some video's of you riding! Call redbull and do another freaking heli shoot or something! You and Malcom do a...
Could you please just freaking post some video's of you riding! Call redbull and do another freaking heli shoot or something! You and Malcom do a Justin Barcia style Vurb Platinum! I just want to watch you freaking ride!!
Is anyone with me on this? James is my favorite rider to watch, I wish he would get in shape and come back but if he don't want to cool, awesome career, but post a video every now n then! BTW i know Vurb is longer around but I did always wish they would do a James Stewart platinum video.
You are owed nothing from James.
VicDaMoan03
3/10/2017 8:58pm
James if you dont want to race fine, just say so. Don't make posts on Instagram how your coming back. Just be honest the fans will appreciate it and accepting of any decision you make.
jeffro503
3/10/2017 9:06pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2017 9:06pm
You know...there is a thing in sports ( especially professional sports )....if you're done....just for the love of Pete....say it!

I'll miss seeing him out there , but I was one of the guys who wasn't expecting him to come back. His hard core fans sure did...and if anyone should be pissed , it should be them.

The " Im not done " thing.....really? You sure about that? I thought he would be done after the ban....then I was pretty dang sure after A1 last year. Well...he tried a few more times...and it wasn't good.

Quit getting your hopes up. If it happens , it happens. But dang , give it a rest already.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
3/10/2017 9:16pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Brad460 wrote:
Because playing golf every morning with your buddies tjen hanging out with you son all day must suck too.

MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
3/10/2017 9:19pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Brad460 wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Because playing golf every morning with your buddies tjen hanging out with you son all day must suck too.

It's as if you're flying a plane over his house and know exactly what he's up to... you damn creep! Grinning

I agree though, can we move on already?
JBBR
3/10/2017 9:20pm
Who?
wfo4ever
3/10/2017 10:15pm
I miss watching James Stewart ride, he has so much skill and talent on a motorcycle, and is one of my favorite riders. I used to race his Dad at Dade City Motocross back in the late 80's. The racing is always so much more exciting when James Stewart is racing. I also thought it was so cool that he showed respect to Florida rider "Tony Haynes" by running the number 259, the same number Tony Haynes ran before he was injured. The Stewart family is a class act and some of the nicest people you will ever meet. I am now cheering on his brother Malcolm "Mookie" Stewart when he races and I hope he can win some more Championships in the future.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
3/10/2017 10:23pm
gabrielito wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:
gabrielito wrote:
When did he say that? He says all kind of things anyway, maybe he changed his mind. Looks like he is more retired than not to...
When did he say that? He says all kind of things anyway, maybe he changed his mind. Looks like he is more retired than not to me. Maybe he is like one of those bands that break up so they can have a re-union tour.
mark_swart
3/10/2017 10:35pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You know...there is a thing in sports ( especially professional sports )....if you're done....just for the love of Pete....say it! I'll miss seeing him out there...
You know...there is a thing in sports ( especially professional sports )....if you're done....just for the love of Pete....say it!

I'll miss seeing him out there , but I was one of the guys who wasn't expecting him to come back. His hard core fans sure did...and if anyone should be pissed , it should be them.

The " Im not done " thing.....really? You sure about that? I thought he would be done after the ban....then I was pretty dang sure after A1 last year. Well...he tried a few more times...and it wasn't good.

Quit getting your hopes up. If it happens , it happens. But dang , give it a rest already.
Exactly!! It's not like he hasn't had a hall of fame career. But these games and lack of forthcomingness are only hurting his own brand at a point he really needs to solidify it. Both personal and as a clothing manufacturer. He will always be a celebrity and there are still SO many ways he could still be out there on a dirt bike even if he's not racing. Videos....one off events...two stroke races (lol). I hate to see him go out in such a weird way. I think RC, RV, KW have shown us that you can go out on your own terms.

Post a reply to: James if you dont want to race fine, but...

The Latest