James, here's your chance to put the "Beat Down on the GP...

mrquick
4/2/2010 7:23pm
mrquick wrote:
I honestly think that Tony Cairoli could/would hand bubba "i race two races a year" stewart his arse at Glen Helen. Stewart would be out of...
I honestly think that Tony Cairoli could/would hand bubba "i race two races a year" stewart his arse at Glen Helen. Stewart would be out of his mind to show up at
GH...lol...this way he could still call himself the fastest man on the planet....when was the last time stewart raced an outdoor race? when was the last time he raced more than fifteen minutes? I'll stop but you get the picture....
RACERX69 wrote:
I'm by no means a fan of Bubba but, you're delusional.
and you Sir are in denial....lol
oldx
4/2/2010 7:40pm
RACERX69 wrote:
..boy's. Come on James, get your outdoor settings lined out and show up at Glen Helen for the GP on May 30th! Here's your chance to...
..boy's.

Come on James, get your outdoor settings lined out and show up at Glen Helen for the GP on May 30th! Here's your chance to show the GP fans/riders what you can do when you're not riding for the team and your not trying to acclimate to an 8 hour time difference. This is your chance to exact a little revenge, if you will. Tony Cairoli and company need to be shown the fast way around GH, although they probably won't be close enough to see you.
X2
BobbyM
4/2/2010 8:09pm
mrquick wrote:
I honestly think that Tony Cairoli could/would hand bubba "i race two races a year" stewart his arse at Glen Helen. Stewart would be out of...
I honestly think that Tony Cairoli could/would hand bubba "i race two races a year" stewart his arse at Glen Helen. Stewart would be out of his mind to show up at
GH...lol...this way he could still call himself the fastest man on the planet....when was the last time stewart raced an outdoor race? when was the last time he raced more than fifteen minutes? I'll stop but you get the picture....
yer a dumbshit...next picture.
mrquick
4/2/2010 8:12pm
mrquick wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
yer a dumbshit...next picture.
would you like me to express my opinion of you now?

The Shop

mrquick
4/2/2010 8:39pm
let's see, that would be 27 seconds longer than you....i talk with your wife...she tells me these things...lmao
Now for the rest of you bubba swingers that are in line to take your turn...what I wrote is my opinion and maybe mine alone ...yours may differ from mine and if by chance it does...I respect your right to believe the way you do and i'll refrain from stooping to a third grade level and bashing you with idiotic name calling. I would appreciate you doing the same. Quick
Ozy
4/2/2010 8:54pm
RocketLab wrote:
It's very simple! No, ifs ands or buts. Everts beat Stewart. Stewart makes excuses, which in my opinion, was just bad sportsmanship. Everts spanks Stewart a...
It's very simple! No, ifs ands or buts. Everts beat Stewart. Stewart makes excuses, which in my opinion, was just bad sportsmanship. Everts spanks Stewart a second time.

I don't think Ricky would of made an excuse instead of congratulating his opponent, but then again I think Ricky would of won.
Did all the teams show up at the MXdN to win a moto or take home the Chamberlain Trophy?

Everts and team Belgium showed up at this race to win the trophy and they lost. James and Team USA Won the event . . . what was James supposed to congratulate Everts for? To this day I have never read anything James has said that is disrespectful of Everts.

why is this even being debated?
JSB
4/2/2010 8:58pm
Didnt Everts say Alessi is gonna race? Unless he does something stupid Alessi should be able to cover the euros at Glen Helen. Unless Pourcel rides a 450 at the G.P. heard he wants to race his old pals.
mrquick
4/2/2010 10:01pm
I like Alessi...big fan of his...he hasnt beat any of the top Euros this year...how can he do it now?
oldx
4/2/2010 10:31pm
JSB wrote:
Didnt Everts say Alessi is gonna race? Unless he does something stupid Alessi should be able to cover the euros at Glen Helen. Unless Pourcel rides...
Didnt Everts say Alessi is gonna race? Unless he does something stupid Alessi should be able to cover the euros at Glen Helen. Unless Pourcel rides a 450 at the G.P. heard he wants to race his old pals.
Don't forget the GP riders don't slow down the last few laps and start looking behind them
JSB
4/3/2010 3:44pm
JSB wrote:
Didnt Everts say Alessi is gonna race? Unless he does something stupid Alessi should be able to cover the euros at Glen Helen. Unless Pourcel rides...
oldx wrote:
Don't forget the GP riders don't slow down the last few laps and start looking behind them
I can't argue with you guys there, but I just think hes fast enough at GH (home track) to get the job done. If they don't put a national that weekend I personally think CP1 will race and win. But who knows!!!!!

Post a reply to: James, here's your chance to put the "Beat Down on the GP...

The Latest