James Stewart's 5 Most Amazing Victories in Moto

SLO1667
Edited Date/Time 5/15/2015 12:20am
|
5/14/2015 2:20am
If Bubba is healthy and willing when it's time let him ride the MXON.

Right now he's healthy, full of energy, ready to make a statement and has plenty of time to prepare.

Pick the class, Bubba's not scared.

If DeCoster or anyone else has doubts then have some full moto time trials, head to head competition, whatever. Let the chips fall where they may, but guarantee him if he wins that then he will be on the team. He's been down the road of "maybe, we'll see" before.

Looking forward to some good racing this outdoor season and then picking and sending our best of the best at the time to attempt to get that damn trophy back.
5/14/2015 4:11am Edited Date/Time 5/14/2015 4:11am
Surprised Toronto wasn't on the list.. that was legendary.

edit: just realized it was written in February 2014
KlootZak
5/14/2015 4:21am

I agree, if there is an updated list Toronto should be on top. I don't save any supercross races but this one is still stored on my laptop. Absolutely amazing.
Crush
5/14/2015 4:46am
If Bubba is healthy and willing when it's time let him ride the MXON. Right now he's healthy, full of energy, ready to make a statement...

Right now he's healthy, full of energy, ready to make a statement and has plenty of time to prepare.

If DeCoster or anyone else has doubts then have some full moto time trials, head to head competition, whatever. Let the chips fall where they may, but guarantee him if he wins that then he will be on the team. He's been down the road of "maybe, we'll see" before.

Looking forward to some good racing this outdoor season and then picking and sending our best of the best at the time to attempt to get that damn trophy back.
Not gonna happen.

It's extremely doubtful he'll even race the last two nationals, his words, and he wasn't getting picked when he did race them because he wasn't the best guy.

Your team should be RV 450, Dungey Open and Eli 250. Send your three best guys like they used too.

The Shop

5/14/2015 5:27am
It's pretty closed minded thinking if you ask me.

We have so many good riders to choose from. Just because Bubba hasn't decided at this point if he may or may not ride the last two races that shouldn't be the end all. Do you think he is going to be just setting on the couch all summer? Don't you think he might be itching to prove a thing or two and would be more than prepared to do so if given an opportunity?

You don't think Bubba could run with Tomac on a 250 if he wanted to, especially with the amount of time he has to prepare? Make him or Tomac both earn the right to be the 250 rider or whatever class rider on the team. We have some other pretty fast guys running the 250 class as well, let's line them up at the time and see who comes up on top.

Dungey and/or Villopoto may not even want to go or be our best bet at the time.
Crush
5/14/2015 5:34am
He's said himself he's not gonna race the nationals, and the straight rhythm will be his next race... Past that, it's pretty silly to think that he'll get chosen for an event that's high pressure, when he hasn't raced in over a year and wasn't the best guy when he was, and even though Decoster is not necessarily a fan anyways, he's not exactly being given a reason to chose him is he...

And Dungey or RV not wanting too? RV has whenever he's been available and Dungey has been 6 straight, and is in the middle of maybe his form year... Not likely

Whether James can run with anyone has never, and will never be the question.
KlootZak
5/14/2015 5:53am Edited Date/Time 5/14/2015 5:55am
Crush wrote:
Not gonna happen. It's extremely doubtful he'll even race the last two nationals, his words, and he wasn't getting picked when he did race them because...
Not gonna happen.

It's extremely doubtful he'll even race the last two nationals, his words, and he wasn't getting picked when he did race them because he wasn't the best guy.

Your team should be RV 450, Dungey Open and Eli 250. Send your three best guys like they used too.
I agree about "not gonna happen". However USA tried the same strategy for the last years: pick the two best american 450 riders in the nationals and then the best american in 250. Unfortunately USA did not win. Perhaps they need to take a risk for once and go all out:

Stewart, Dungey and Villopoto - a true american dream team Woohoo

I would even walk to Ernee to see that!
SLO1667
5/14/2015 8:24am

I was also wondering that..Toronto was legendary.
huck
5/14/2015 8:26am
If Bubba is healthy and willing when it's time let him ride the MXON. Right now he's healthy, full of energy, ready to make a statement...

"If Bubba is healthy and willing when it's time let him ride the MXON."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/14/2015 8:35am
Toronto 14 will always be right up there, totally sick, and against top flight competition, what he did was nothing short of remarkable.
dice78
5/14/2015 8:52am
why cant js7 go if he want to.I remember 1 time poto didn't race 1moto of the mx season and he was ask to go.decosta just don't like js7
5/14/2015 8:58am
dice78 wrote:
why cant js7 go if he want to.I remember 1 time poto didn't race 1moto of the mx season and he was ask to go.decosta just...
why cant js7 go if he want to.I remember 1 time poto didn't race 1moto of the mx season and he was ask to go.decosta just don't like js7
Decosta hate susuki to
Crush
5/14/2015 9:04am
dice78 wrote:
why cant js7 go if he want to.I remember 1 time poto didn't race 1moto of the mx season and he was ask to go.decosta just...
No.

No you didn't.
RY4N37
5/14/2015 9:05am

Crush wrote:
Not gonna happen. It's extremely doubtful he'll even race the last two nationals, his words, and he wasn't getting picked when he did race them because...
Not gonna happen.

I agree with this. Unless someone has an unbelievable, dominant year on a 250, thats the USA's strongest team.

Regardless of whether or not Stewart is determined to prove a point, the chances of DeCoster picking him having not raced all season are extremely slim to none
5/14/2015 9:34am

SLO1667 wrote:
Had to go back and watch that again. James absolutely put on a clinic in that race and showed a ton of focus to be able pick apart the field like he did.
rcm406
5/14/2015 9:41am
Man, If they made all the SX tracks as technical as Toronto, there's no telling how many more wins and c'ships James would have in SX! I think they solved the "James Stewart Conundrum" after 2009 when they started making cookie cutter indoor MX tracks where basically the holeshot wins it. They will occasionally throw a technical track out there every now and then these days(A2 -2011, Daytona 2011, Monster Cup 2013, Toronto 2014 etc....)
Crush
5/14/2015 9:48am
rcm406 wrote:
Man, If they made all the SX tracks as technical as Toronto, there's no telling how many more wins and c'ships James would have in SX...
Man, If they made all the SX tracks as technical as Toronto, there's no telling how many more wins and c'ships James would have in SX! I think they solved the "James Stewart Conundrum" after 2009 when they started making cookie cutter indoor MX tracks where basically the holeshot wins it. They will occasionally throw a technical track out there every now and then these days(A2 -2011, Daytona 2011, Monster Cup 2013, Toronto 2014 etc....)
You think James hasn't won the last 6 championships because the tracks weren't technical enough?

He seemed to crash himself out of plenty non-technical races then.
Mike.
5/14/2015 10:33am

SLO1667 wrote:
TripleFive wrote:
Had to go back and watch that again. James absolutely put on a clinic in that race and showed a ton of [u]focus[/u] to be able...
Had to go back and watch that again. James absolutely put on a clinic in that race and showed a ton of focus to be able pick apart the field like he did.
I just went and did the same thing. That ride was incredible.
P
5/14/2015 11:26am

Crush wrote:
Not gonna happen.

RY4N37 wrote:
I agree with this. Unless someone has an unbelievable, dominant year on a 250, thats the USA's strongest team. Regardless of whether or not Stewart is...
I agree with this. Unless someone has an unbelievable, dominant year on a 250, thats the USA's strongest team.

Regardless of whether or not Stewart is determined to prove a point, the chances of DeCoster picking him having not raced all season are extremely slim to none
James would probably be a better bet on the 250F than Eli. He might even be a better bet than Dungey.

P
kongols
5/14/2015 11:29am
Stewart will not be on MXDN team as long as Decoster is a manager.
5/14/2015 12:41pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2015 12:46pm
kongols wrote:
You're so full of shit. All of this gets really old:

It's the bike...

It's the DeCoster...

It's the ADHD(that nobody knew about, even Mike Webb)...

It's a paperwork error(for 2 years)...

It's USADA, WADA or FIM

Did I miss any?

And no, Larry Brooks wasn't on "family leave"!

Name the last season James was full time in motocross and at the top of his game.

Funny isn't it... it's the last time he was on the team. Get over yourself.
BD233
5/14/2015 12:49pm
Stewart, Canard and Tomac...the three fastest 1 weekend guys. I mean MXoN isn't a full season right.....send em!
SLO1667
5/14/2015 4:22pm
SLO1667 wrote:
TripleFive wrote:
Had to go back and watch that again. James absolutely put on a clinic in that race and showed a ton of [u]focus[/u] to be able...
Mike. wrote:
I just went and did the same thing. That ride was incredible.
I did the same a few months ago and got all sweaty in my chair. It was a clinic on how to ride a dirt cycle. Epic ride for sure.
Knapton
5/14/2015 4:35pm
Would be nice to see Webb go. Dudes got that intensity that you need. Also, hasnt Stewart never even raced a 250F?
TDeath21
5/14/2015 7:24pm
Knapton wrote:
Would be nice to see Webb go. Dudes got that intensity that you need. Also, hasnt Stewart never even raced a 250F?
Once. Glen Helen 04.
TDeath21
5/14/2015 7:26pm
A lot of people mention Toronto 14 and Budds Creek 03. I don't think we can put those rides above the rides where he gets the holeshot and wins by 20 seconds (SX) or a minute (MX). The only difference is that he got a worse start. He was equally above his competition in every instance. I personally don't think getting a bad start should mean that ride gets placed above another one where he holeshotted and dominated. The start is part of the race too. That's just my opinion though. Take it for what it's worth.
jmar
5/14/2015 8:11pm
If James wants to sign on to school everyone at the MXDN. There's always Puerto Rico.

mxb2
5/14/2015 8:18pm
kongols wrote:
You're so full of shit. All of this gets really old: It's the bike... It's the DeCoster... It's the ADHD(that nobody knew about, even Mike Webb)...

It's the bike...

It's the DeCoster...

It's USADA, WADA or FIM

Did I miss any?

Name the last season James was full time in motocross and at the top of his game.

Who was the team manger the last year stewart went to mxdn?
kongols
5/14/2015 8:24pm
kongols wrote:
You're so full of shit. All of this gets really old: It's the bike... It's the DeCoster... It's the ADHD(that nobody knew about, even Mike Webb)...

It's the bike...

It's the DeCoster...

It's USADA, WADA or FIM

Did I miss any?

mxb2 wrote:
Who was the team manger the last year stewart went to mxdn?
Let me paraphrase it. He won`t be on a team again. Not after what they did to him in 2010.

Post a reply to: James Stewart's 5 Most Amazing Victories in Moto

The Latest